Reviews for Misery Business
iluvfandoms1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Krakat, Krakat, karkat...
HemospectrumPrincess chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
first off I looove you for this fanfic second yoooooooooooo XD so many feels
Cold chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
That was...intelligent to say the least. I did actually like the OOC Karkat as well as the black Vriska. I think it would be quite interesting to see Vriska and Karkat in a kismesis together.
But altogether the story was very well written. Vocabulary was pleasing and made the story seem like you actually put time and effort into it's making. 11 thousand words is quite an accomplishment for one chapter, I applaud you for that.
Sugar Sweet Attack chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Wow. This was glorious.
materska chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
hey, I couldn't help noticed that you had some gender grammar mistakes at some point (or maybe I just got lost)
during the argument with Karkat and Vriska, you put him instead of her
but over all, REALLY good story!
Anooon chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Holy **** this was freaking great. The part where he was tearing down Vriska's methods, I was hyperventilating. O/O
Red-Chan chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This has got to be the best JohnKat I've ever read, this is amazing.
booksonclouds chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Wow! So glad I found this! It's so beautifully written... Well done!

Kerra-Chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
That was motherfucking amazing. That speech is similar on how I talk to people who threaten me. It hilarious to see them tumble over their words
xXinsane.rolainXx chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Oh god It's fuckin awesome and I admire you for writing this _
Amiinyan chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Ginger Conspiracies chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh my god this was so brilliant, just all of it. Everything from the plot, grammar, characterisation all the way down to the smutty goodness.
The ending was just so perfect (and I don't just mean the sex, hur hur) with the last two lines. They just really did complete the entire thing. Like the icing on the motherfucking cake of OTP feels.
I'm a massive Paramore fan too, and I never really thought of this song about JohnKat, but it totally fits here, so good job! :D
Poisonhospital chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I love this calm, nonchalant Karkat! Really nice!
Angel of Randomosity chapter 1 . 1/24/2013 my gog... XD
Aurineko chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I know your profile says you're going to delete most of the stories you've posted here, but please DON'T delete this one. This one is good. I rather like the Karkat vs. Vriska aspect.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »