Reviews for Five
Maharani Radha chapter 1 . 4/10
Awwwww! That is so sweet :D
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 3/6
So cute! Love this story.
Puggle chapter 1 . 1/19
Stuning
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Aaaaawwwwhhh! That was so sweet. I loved it. Glad you didn't delete it.
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That. Was adorable.
HollyEmpire00 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
By now I've read most of your works. I absolutely love your style; its simple and (seemingly) effortless, like you just think it and it goes straight onto the screen with a stroke of genius that most writers can't fathom.

I love this especially; it made me smile and go 'aww', which is something that doesn't happen a lot when I'm reading. I loved the last paragraph. The simple subtlety left me wanting more. I kept trying to scroll down on my phone so I could read more.

This was truly beautiful. Thank you so much for fitting us with this :). Here's a note; if you ever want something edited and 'de-americanized' as you put it, and you don't have the time or any other reason, give me a PM. I do a bit to beta-ing and editing.

Once again, thank you,

holly
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Absolutely loved the letter. I also really like that even though they've been married for 4 years, Sherlock has a lot of the same limitations as ever. Lots of writers make him change so much when he's with John so that he freely expresses affection and is thoughtful, etc., and I have trouble buying that. This story is a lot more real. Thanks!
WitchRavenFox chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Oh, this made me go through all kinds of stuff. Love that John gave some kind of list, and it wasn't what Sherlock was expecting. That man doubts his worth! This was great.
Lorean chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I feel so good after reading this fic. Very nice story ;)
braceface freak chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Cuteness abounds!

I really enjoyed it, although I would have liked to have seen Sherlock's responses-maybe another chapter? Or part two?

Your Sherlock fics are great! I adore them completely. Off to read more!
Lolita-mist chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I cried by the time I was reading no 3 on the list. Sigh, could this get anymore romantic? Apparently so, and this is when Sherlock then went and photocopied the original letter and folded it into his wallet. Double sigh...I would gladly marry them both! lol, Great job with this story! I loved it!
01110011 01110101 01101001 011 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
How sweet. :) Wonderful job, very charming. The specifics put into writing what John loves about Sherlock was great, couldnt help but smile as I read them. Again, great story!
DreamingxInsanity chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Oh, I love how this is turning out! :D John understands Sherlock perfectly :3 I can't wait to see them make up x)
HOS70 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
John's list was brilliant and I hope Sherlock is suitably chastised. I particularly liked points 4 and 3. Sherlock photocopying the letter to keep it with him always, and carefully preserving the original was very touching.

This was a lovely story to make me feel good just before bedtime, so many thanks.
sycamoretree chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Oh, this was so beautiful and just enough fluffy, IMO. It's cute how Sherlock tries but fails at deducing John and needs help with understanding relationship stuff. And it was cute that John still reached for Sherlock even in his sleep. John's five reasons were wonderful, really meaningful and honest. I was especially moved by the violin bit when Sherlock chooses to play John's music while John rests his head between Sherlock's shoulderblades.

Well done and I wasn't that buggered about the lack of "betaing".