Reviews for Property Of:
TheCauldron chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
Firstly, ouch! Secondly, awwww!
librarywitch chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
Yep you can right the hot stuff. Love the surprises for each other. Well done.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
I Really really like this story
PaperPen.Inc chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! HOLY FUCK, now the whole title finally makes sense! I'M LOVEING WHERE THIS IS GOING!

-K

P.S. Is John going to get one too?! :S I'm kind of hoping for it.
PaperPen.Inc chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
wait, seven days?...has he done what I think he's done?!

God, if I'm right, I'm going to have a really really big freak out!

Gahhhhh! This is getting good!

-K
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
"He closed his eyes, stretched out his arms and began to spin round and around on his toes, as high as a kite." I'm imagining Sherlock singing, "I feel pretty," from West Side Story. LOL
stephiknee chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Okay so my day is actually going to be spent reading your fanfiction, or at least finishing this, it's absolutely fantastic.
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
God! I just Love this SOO MUCH! This is my third time reading this story over and EVERY TIME I Love it even more! The sex is Great but it is the Sheer Overwhelming nature of the Romance you have written that just KILLS ME! It is Such a Beautiful story and Truly makes my heart melt each time I read it! Thank you soo Very much for sharing this with us! :-D :-D
Alien Hedgehog chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
fabulous... I need to pull out my thesaurus and find more words - oh wait there aren't any words
CosmicEssence chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
Oh god this is hot and I got so engrossed that it finished before I could really register that it had lol
Absolutely glorious getting together moment, Sherlock being awestruck, jealous and confused was done especially well and well I just loved it. Kinda wanted to see some reactions to Sherlock's tattoo, Mycroft especially, I mean considering people would probably think John's marked him rather than it being Sherlock's idea (cause everyone knows Sherlock's not sentimental) and could just see it being amusing. Or maybe Lestrade either getting flustered upon seeing it or worried about Lock's well-being and talking to John in that 'I'm a friend but also a cop and that 'brand' don't look right to me' kinda way. Anyway, I know it says complete but I really wish there was more to this one :D
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
Fairly new to Sherlock so still wading my way through the tons of stories. Just wanted to say that I Loved this one! It just seemed to be the perfect mix of angst, sex, and romance. Nothing seemed really out of character for either of them. The tattoos were just a wonderfully perfect idea! I mean we all know they belong together so of course they belong to each other! :) :) Though I still shudder at the thought of John getting his done! HAHAHA! Great story! Thanks! :) :)
emeraldbirch chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
From Ch. 1 cont. only allows one review per ch ... I was going to address the previous review with a Ms. of Mr. and while statistically more women write fanfiction I didn't want to presume).

I am a fan of your writing and enjoyed this chapter. The only criticism that I have (and this is an authors prerogative sort of thing) is that from what I understand about hand to hand combat most real fights don't last longer than a few punches which equates to a about 6 seconds if your dealing with trained professionals. It only lasts slightly longer if both parties are equally matched and then it can end in grappling.

I liked the fact that you mentioned that cinema draws out fight scenes way longer for effect and can appreciate that you may have done the same thing and don't much mind that at all, but I did think I would at least mention that a right lasting a minute or more would most likely put someone in the hospital.

I'm looking forward to the rest of your story and would love to know if you have any original works published.

EB (female)
emeraldbirch chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
To: Author (I just realized I don't know your gender. I was too g t
123AKM456 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Cannot believe I forgot to Review this one: Brilliant as always!
emmish chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
"but his insatiable interests got in the way of that dream, and left him living like a tramp with a voracious obsession for collecting rubbish."
That is so very Sherlock XD
"The pub, where they were staying, was the sort of place that had fallen between staying as a village local, and morphing into the kind of gastropub that was popular with people from the city who came out to experience what they thought the country ought to be."
I love these little touches in your writing, very pertinent :P