Reviews for Scar Tissue
JdawgJ5 chapter 29 . 5/1/2013
Aweeeee too much cuteness I can't handle it! I'm getting those warm feelings with this story everytime our girls are being cute
JdawgJ5 chapter 28 . 4/30/2013
THE BEST STORY ON FANFIC HANDS DOWN!
jhillman chapter 28 . 4/28/2013
This is without a doubt my absolute favorite story on Fanfiction. You are such a talented writer and so expressive with your words. Love your interpretation of Arizona and Callie, amazing. Keep up the great work.
Donoterase chapter 28 . 4/24/2013
Great update, thanks.
Go Arizona...know road to recovery is a long one but every step in the right direction is great :)
And that Callie knows just how to motivate her is big bonus ;)
Looking forward to next chap.
Liso40 chapter 28 . 4/20/2013
Loved the update! :)
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 28 . 4/16/2013
I don't get why you couldn't put the LiveJournal content on here. theres stuff way more explicit on here already. But I did go to your livejournal page. its just easier to navigate and read here on FFN. I love this story BTW. its the way an AU should be written. I hate ones that are so far from reality that the characters aren't even the same. just the names. I look forward to more!
Iamnotapotatoe chapter 28 . 4/13/2013
I totally loved this chapter, it was a perfect combination of sweet, sexy, hot, and funny scenes; I especially loved the ending. ;)
Thanks for the update, and I'm looking forward to your next!
toi.von.d chapter 28 . 4/12/2013
LOVED ITTTTTTTT! Sucks that Arizona still has her moments and scary nightmares and stuff but glad she can talk about it with Callie and try to find a way to not let it affect their relationship too much.
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 28 . 4/12/2013
Now that's an incentive to get back into the pool if ever there was one! Super hot. I loved the start as well, Arizona's going to have some wigging out time, and I'm glad Callie's willing to help her through!
ssa-rtune chapter 28 . 4/12/2013
Great to see another update on this story. It has always been one of my favorites, not just within the Calzona realm but any F/F story. I honestly believe this would lend itself extremely well as a standalone unique story, it's that good. Looking forward to the rest when you can post.
AZsgirl chapter 28 . 4/12/2013
No better motivation!:) have missed this story! Glad to see it continued!
Caseyjr chapter 28 . 4/12/2013
Awww...that was such a cute chapter. I love how supportive Callie is and the scene with the bikini was hilarious. Funny, funny, funny! Good job! Please update sooner the next time ;) I love this story!
fergz1 chapter 28 . 4/12/2013
That was great rehab...
Calzonafan123 chapter 28 . 4/12/2013
Glad Callie is helping Arizona by getting her to work out her leg in the pool...very enjoyable chapter...
auggy1984 chapter 28 . 4/12/2013
Lol good update those two are funny
598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »