Reviews for Scar Tissue
Valley-10 chapter 35 . 10/16/2014
This is such an awesome story, I'm impressed and so thankful that you're sharing your talent with us...
Wolf2468 chapter 35 . 9/23/2014
Please continue please continue please
Guest chapter 35 . 9/17/2014
Hello ! Hello ! Please update ! Thank you !
Lisa chapter 35 . 8/28/2014
Really love this story. Hope for another update soon.
Powergirl86 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I just love this story so much. It's my favourite by far and I really hope you will continue. I don't want to push you because I know you also have a life. Just know that I think you are super talented and I can't wait to read more of Callie and Arizona's journey.
Myfaerytale chapter 35 . 8/19/2014
I'm so in love with this:) I hope you update soon
Donoterase chapter 35 . 8/14/2014
Hope you are well.
Adding my voice to the 'would be really great if this great fic were continued / completed' plea.
ho chapter 35 . 7/24/2014
hola solo quisiera saber si seguiras con la historia me gusta mucho.
gracias por tu tiempo
mi correo es :
TUrtle chapter 35 . 7/15/2014
If you have the time please come back
lolo612 chapter 35 . 7/16/2014
This is an awesome ass story! I really
Hope you continue this!
manu chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
pleaseee updateee, this is my favorite fanfic and it's been too long :)
GOF1024 chapter 35 . 6/5/2014
I have just finished reading all of the chapters up to date for this story. What you have written is absolutely amazing. You write Callie and Arizona to perfection. The storyline is fascinating. So much passion, angst, frustration, love and desire. I can't wait for your next update. Please let it be soon.
nocoffeee chapter 35 . 5/2/2014
GeoJunkie chapter 35 . 4/30/2014
Holy moly, what an incredible story you have penned! I was completely hooked that not even finals week could tear me away from consuming your story in just two days. I am utterly enthralled not just with the subject matter and the pairing but also in how well you have crafted the story. I greatly look forward to reading more in the future.
BeckettLovesCastle chapter 35 . 4/28/2014
Wow this fanfiction is amazing... The emotion its had on me is unreal.. You are one amazing fanfiction writer love this fanfiction x
603 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »