Reviews for Scar Tissue
Paz23 chapter 35 . 1/20/2016
Hello there. I hope that ou can update this amazing story soon. I really enjoy reading it.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/16/2015
are you gonna update it anytime soon
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
fucking losers who start and refuse to finish stories. go figure with what i've heard about you guys from livejournal users
Guest chapter 35 . 11/9/2015
Please don't abandon this! It's too good to be left unfinished! Can Arizona get a service dog? Hospital shooting with Arizona taking down the shooter? There isn't enough Calzona on GA right now so please continue this!
Climacus chapter 35 . 8/17/2015
The concept of angst is totally wrong in most fanfictions of Evangelion, there's the idea that the person is responsible for their choices, but the world is a terrible place and would stimulate escape attitudes before the reality. When should stimulate the initiative with more responsibility.
"Existential angst", sometimes called dread, anxiety, or anguish, is a term that is common to many existentialist thinkers. It is generally held to be a negative feeling arising from the experience of human freedom and responsibility. The archetypal example is the experience one has when standing on a cliff where one not only fears falling off it, but also dreads the possibility of throwing oneself off. In this experience that "nothing is holding me back", one senses the lack of anything that predetermines one to either throw oneself off or to stand still, and one experiences one's own freedom.[23]
It can also be seen in relation to the previous point how angst is before nothing, and this is what sets it apart from fear that has an object. While in the case of fear, one can take definitive measures to remove the object of fear, in the case of angst, no such "constructive" measures are possible. The use of the word "nothing" in this context relates both to the inherent insecurity about the consequences of one's actions, and to the fact that, in experiencing freedom as angst, one also realizes that one is fully responsible for these consequences. There is nothing in people (genetically, for instance) that acts in their stead—that they can blame if something goes wrong. Therefore, not every choice is perceived as having dreadful possible consequences (and, it can be claimed, human lives would be unbearable if every choice facilitated dread). However, this doesn't change the fact that freedom remains a condition of every action.
lindygroover chapter 35 . 7/31/2015
What a terrific story but please tell me you are not done. I just found this story and finished last chapter and I can't believe this is how it are such a great writer you can't just leave us hanging,please post more.
Ships-Are-Built-For-Sailing chapter 35 . 5/26/2015
This story is amazing, have you vanished?. Toni. X
Lisa chapter 35 . 4/26/2015
Is the author still writing? This is a really good story. Please update!
Dr McDimples chapter 35 . 4/23/2015
I love this story so much. Just read it for the second time. Will you be continuing with it?
Guest chapter 35 . 4/2/2015
You cant stop after such a badass Arizona trauma surgeon piece. Wonder how her class will go win the residents? Will they meet with Clark as he goes shooting up the hospital?
Dalkid1818 chapter 28 . 4/2/2015
Hey. I love you're story. Would love to read the extended end to chapter 23 but couldn't find it on LJ or AO3. Any help would be appreciated.
SindyV31 chapter 35 . 4/3/2015
Good stuff. Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 35 . 3/28/2015
Please continue and don't abandon this. This is by far the best military Arizona fic out there! Please please please!
Guest chapter 35 . 1/15/2015
Please, please, please continue! Love this to death!
Guest chapter 35 . 1/7/2015
Best Calzona story ever! Love marine Arizona. Oorah! More please!
620 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »