Reviews for Scar Tissue
thetalkisgood chapter 16 . 2/1/2012
Loved this chapter! Absolutely awesome dialogue over the phone, and soooooo sweet once they met for the date. Looking very forward to more soon :-)
Yeahnoidontthinkso chapter 16 . 2/1/2012
I just started reading this a few days ago, and just wanted to say that I really like the story so far. Its different, the pace is excellent. I like the buildup of tensions between them; you can almost feel it jump off the screen as you're reading.

Looking forward to more.
followmekimber chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
I love this story! Can't wait to see what happens on their date!
Jules-Day chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
A-mazing..once again, of course. Your chapters are always so detailed and I feel like I'm really watching it rather than reading it. That cute flirty conversation reminds me of ones I've had before...so i could picture it exactly. I love how Callie just knows something's up with Arizona even over the phone.

Looking forward to the date!
Trish92 chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
Amazing chapter, I extremely love flirty and playful Calzona because it is both cute and hot. I am excited for their first date and time spent together outside of Seattle Grace, hopefully they don't keep it entirely PG, maybe a little PG-13 :D
SDARCTfan chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
Loved the chapter, it's so cute how they were flirting on the phone. Seems the two have a lot of pent up energy for each other that wants to make it's way out. Keep up the great writing, can't wait for your next update.
msfunfly chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
WOW... I love, love, love the way you write their conversations. Awesome chapter, can't wait for more!
AZsgirl chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
Woo away! What a great chapter with all the phone flirting! Awesome!
dungarees1992 chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
love the chapter ! the part about what you like about women was so vivid really made my imagination go places ... look forward to the next update.
Calzonafan123 chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
Enjoyed this chapter..can't wait for the next update..
chlobo chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
Yay! They're back together and everything. I seriously just love the way you orotry Arizona in this story. Hoping to see more of Ari opening up to Callie. Some dark stuff with Callie being her rock would be awesome! But go with your storyline. Really great stuff! Can't wait for the next update!
tumnus96 chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
Lovely chapter I really enjoyed the flirty phone call that was nice hearing them voice their feelings and joking with each other.

I know they still have a long road ahead of them but at least they will travel it together Arizona is still experiencing crippling frightening nightmares about her past but I do believe that with Callie's help she may be able to control or even overcome them.

Loved the beginning of their date when Callie said she would pick Arizona up in two or three hours and Arizona said make it one hour as she could not wait to see Callie again.

I do hope Arizona moves in with Callie and Christina that would lead to many interesting chapters . I love that Callie wants a pg rated date Arizona reckons at least pg13 .

I wonder what Callie's date plans are as she as you so eloquently put it intends to Woo Arizona.

Please take care until the next time bye for now
Nadine Hissatomi chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
Awesome chapter! I love this story more and more.
Leonhart17 chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
Aww, their flirting was perfect! They're so cute together! Can't wait for their date!
Puff614 chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
Well that was just yummy. I loved the flirty banter on the phone and then on their PG/PG-13 date, can't wait for the next part :) I hope Arizona's walls crumble a little and she is able to tell Callie about some of her dreams.
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »