Reviews for Scar Tissue
Nadine Hissatomi chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
Awesome chapter! I love this story more and more.
Leonhart17 chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
Aww, their flirting was perfect! They're so cute together! Can't wait for their date!
Puff614 chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
Well that was just yummy. I loved the flirty banter on the phone and then on their PG/PG-13 date, can't wait for the next part :) I hope Arizona's walls crumble a little and she is able to tell Callie about some of her dreams.
teejaay chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
awesome work!

ur chapter was funny and sexy.

i like that the things are going slow, so everybody can see their chemistry they have.

the phonecall was the best, pretty good, both women know how to play!

Awesomegreys chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
Awesome update!

A big step in the right direction *happy dance* plus the way they flirted has been incredibly hot!

I love this story and those amazing inspiring girls!
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
This story is just perfect, I'm so in love with it. Keep up the great work!
Nadine Hissatomi chapter 15 . 1/29/2012
Awesome! This chapter was really funny and I'm really happy that Callie will take Arizona to a real date. I can't wait to see that.
03DC chapter 15 . 1/28/2012
Amazing story. While not a completely original idea, with one of them having been in the army, you've transformed it and completely made it your own, and done a good job at that. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us. Keep the updates coming! :)
Sidae chapter 15 . 1/28/2012
Soo good! Soo awesome! Can't wait for happy time!;)
Texas1971 chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
AZsgirl chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
Surprised Callie gave in so quickly, but yay! Glad she gave AZ another chance , sure she had been hurt but AZ has been through so much Callie has never experienced she just didn't understand re-entering civilian life! Can't wait for the fist date!
Fellicious chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
LOVE this story! :)

Hope you'll update soon!
chlobo chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
Yay! Happy chapter! Thanks for the update! Can't get enough of this story!
tumnus96 chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
Well what Arizona lacks in face to face verbal skills she more than makes up for in her writing skills the letter was beautifully written and expressed such a lot of emotion.

I am so glad that although Callie is still apprehensive about it that she is going to give Arizona one last chance It was lovely to read how happy Arizona was.

That was a lovely chapter full of hope on both sides I am so glad they are taking it slow and steady ( for now ). I hope their date goes well they both deserve happiness I look forward to your next update to read how the date went and how their relationship is progressing I love this story its about two people who are both hurt and damaged in different ways making their way back just lovely.

So until the next time please take care bye for now.
teejaay chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
you are back!

god, i love this story so much; it's well written, the sl is great and i really like the slow way of getting closer/ together! awesome!

here in your new chapter the scene of their goodbye's was soooo funny! hilarious! like the way u described it and how u made arizona having dirty thoughts and callie caught her!

update asap please