Reviews for Scar Tissue
Nadine Hissatomi chapter 35 . 4/17/2014
Awesome chapter! Arizona was amazing!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 35 . 4/14/2014
This chapter was incredibly detailed. You created a lot of suspense and i caught myself holding my breath almost throughout the whole rescuing part. The part with Cristina and Tank served as comic relief in the best way. You have the characterization/interaction between all characters - but especially between Callie and Arizona - down. One can feel the chemistry, the conflict, the love. Overall well done!
And even after all this time, I'm still giddy when I see an update to this story. I'm still on for the journey. Thank you!
ladyv85 chapter 35 . 4/14/2014
Awesome update! Kickass surgeon Arizona is sorely missed!
LoveGreysAnatomy chapter 35 . 4/14/2014
I'm so excited to see an update for this story! It's one of my favorites and this chapter was no different. I know the story is AU, but both Callie & Arizona seem very true to character in your story. I can't wait for more!
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 35 . 4/14/2014
I am always SO happy to see an update for this story, and this one was fabulous.
I love how graphic and visual you were with your descriptions of the crash scene, that's not an easy thing to do, but I could picture it just as you described. Amazing.

Poor Arizona. Let's hope she's back in the OR as she used to be soon :)
AZsgirl chapter 35 . 4/14/2014
Great chapter! So glad to see a new one as I've missed this story! Will be anxious for more!
Monica Bunker chapter 35 . 4/14/2014
Another great chapter. Looking forward to the next.
Brels chapter 35 . 4/14/2014
Thanks for a great update
ange.christie chapter 35 . 4/13/2014
Loved it! Thanks for another great chapter
GoldBlooded15 chapter 35 . 4/13/2014
Can't tell you how happy I was to get an update notification! I love this fic so much. I hope that we will be getting updates soon. Thank you so much for coming back.
kyoshiob69 chapter 35 . 4/13/2014
Badass! Wowo me encanto! Espero x tu sig actualizaciĆ³n !
Puff614 chapter 35 . 4/13/2014
Loved it! I was so very happy to see an update to this. Arizona is hardcore that's for damn sure, just jumping in there without regard to personal safety. I'm pretty sure it won her an admirer lol. The Cristina and Tank scene was great, and as a small dog owner, something I could easily picture. Anyway great to have you back, and thanks for continuing this.
Calzonafan123 chapter 35 . 4/13/2014
Nice. Enjoyed Cristina's surprise. It was nice of her to share her dinner with him.
brady25 chapter 35 . 4/13/2014
Awesome chapter. I'm glad is keeping her promise to Callie about the OR. Thanks so so much for the update.
kt2016 chapter 35 . 4/13/2014
So, so good. Glad you're back!
599 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »