Reviews for Scar Tissue
Brels chapter 35 . 4/14/2014
Thanks for a great update
ange.christie chapter 35 . 4/13/2014
Loved it! Thanks for another great chapter
GoldBlooded15 chapter 35 . 4/13/2014
Can't tell you how happy I was to get an update notification! I love this fic so much. I hope that we will be getting updates soon. Thank you so much for coming back.
kyoshiob69 chapter 35 . 4/13/2014
Badass! Wowo me encanto! Espero x tu sig actualizaciĆ³n !
Puff614 chapter 35 . 4/13/2014
Loved it! I was so very happy to see an update to this. Arizona is hardcore that's for damn sure, just jumping in there without regard to personal safety. I'm pretty sure it won her an admirer lol. The Cristina and Tank scene was great, and as a small dog owner, something I could easily picture. Anyway great to have you back, and thanks for continuing this.
Calzonafan123 chapter 35 . 4/13/2014
Nice. Enjoyed Cristina's surprise. It was nice of her to share her dinner with him.
brady25 chapter 35 . 4/13/2014
Awesome chapter. I'm glad is keeping her promise to Callie about the OR. Thanks so so much for the update.
kt2016 chapter 35 . 4/13/2014
So, so good. Glad you're back!
Hotshot98 chapter 34 . 4/1/2014
I am absolutely in love with this, crossing fingers and hoping for a update soon :)
ttandme69 chapter 34 . 2/9/2014
I had to reread to catch up & finished to date...loving it. Thanks for the hard work :eager for more. Thanks Lisa
Guest chapter 34 . 2/5/2014
Just found your fic & I'm in love with it! I've been reading it non stop for two days. I think your writing is amazing! This storyline is o great it ccould really be part of the show. You captured Calzona in a whole new way that is brilliant. Please update soon.
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 34 . 2/4/2014
I'm so glad they really talked about it and actually listened to each other. And I love Arizona's gift from Callie, that was really sweet.

Awesome, as always.
AZsgirl chapter 34 . 2/3/2014
Off to a great start on her first day!
Monica Bunker chapter 34 . 2/3/2014
Great to have the update. Good to see our girls back on track. Now, what drama is around the corner?
SongBeneathTheSong3 chapter 34 . 2/3/2014
Love this story always, thanks so much for updating. Would love to see Az/Alex friendship in this universe too. Can't wait for the next part. Xoxo
592 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »