Reviews for Scar Tissue
tumnus96 chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
Well what Arizona lacks in face to face verbal skills she more than makes up for in her writing skills the letter was beautifully written and expressed such a lot of emotion.

I am so glad that although Callie is still apprehensive about it that she is going to give Arizona one last chance It was lovely to read how happy Arizona was.

That was a lovely chapter full of hope on both sides I am so glad they are taking it slow and steady ( for now ). I hope their date goes well they both deserve happiness I look forward to your next update to read how the date went and how their relationship is progressing I love this story its about two people who are both hurt and damaged in different ways making their way back just lovely.

So until the next time please take care bye for now.
teejaay chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
you are back!

god, i love this story so much; it's well written, the sl is great and i really like the slow way of getting closer/ together! awesome!

here in your new chapter the scene of their goodbye's was soooo funny! hilarious! like the way u described it and how u made arizona having dirty thoughts and callie caught her!

update asap please
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
This chapter was MUCH better than the last... ;)

I can't really say much else, too busy grinning like an idiot :D
Jules-Day chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
What a great chapter! Seriously.

Good mix of angst and cutesy banter. Glad Callie is going to give Arizona another shot, even if she's apprehensive about doing so..naturally.

Btw...your dialogue is just spot on awesomeness.
TNdani chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
Such a cute, cute update. Loved it. So excied for more
Angela234 chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
More more more... I'm totally addicted. Amazing story ;)
krulletje75 chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
Yes a update and I really loved it finally they talked please continue soon ;-)
Awesomegreys chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
oh god! awesome update, great chapter, amazing start for my fav couple ever! finally they reconnect, a new possibility, a fresh start. Callie is just AMAZING. Arizona so cute.

All of this just spinned my heart rate so high I'm so happy really happy!

great job, very well done. already looking forward for the next chapter.
Abby182 chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
Nice one! hope we get another update soon
Calzonafan123 chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
Loved this chapter..glad Callie read the letter..I was afraid she might not..look forward to seeing what develops next...
chawkchic chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
Oh I do like the second chance being given ...can't wait for the next chapter.
BoseSystem chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
DAMN!, that was good.

"Where are you?" I actually did fist pump when I read that line. Thanks for putting me and Arizona out of our misery. :-)

Loved this update. Thanks for sharing this story.
Leonhart17 chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
I read every update of this with a giant grin on my face! My roommate thinks I'm insane but it's impossible not to do it! :D

Love it! Can't wait to see how their date goes!
Triageme chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
So I just read all 14 chapter in about a day and a half because I'm thoroughly addicted. Great job!
Daisy1986 chapter 14 . 1/19/2012
Freakin' amazing chapter, i adore the way you write, with such passion and conviction, keep updating :-)
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »