Reviews for Scar Tissue
thetalkisgood chapter 14 . 1/17/2012
Ouch, rough chapter. Emotional. Good job capturing the frustration; Callie's emotions were especially realistic. I hope she comes around, though! Kinda feeling bad for Arizona. I know it was her who blew Callie off, but, to be fair, she thought she was protecting Callie - plus her father caused such doubts in herself. Hope there's a new chapter soon - with a reunion! ;-)
Jules-Day chapter 14 . 1/17/2012
Oh the angst...it kills me so! I loved it! Great update. It's going to be one hell of a ride for Arizona while she tries to break down Callie's walls...awesomely good drama! Can't wait for more.
AZsgirl chapter 14 . 1/17/2012
Wow that was a pretty emotional chapter! AZ always needs processing time and Callie shuts down immediately! Hoping the heartfelt ,ether will get through to Callie and she will seek out AZ and let her properly apologize ! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Awesomegreys chapter 14 . 1/17/2012
awesome update! Arizona sometimes is so complicated, but everyone needs time to figure things out! Feel sorry because she messed things up after her dad comments if she didn't make that darn call she would have been free to follow her feelings and start the beautiful relationship with the gorgeous Callie we all are waiting for! god knows how much the both of them deserve to be happy together. Instead now Callie is hurt badly.

I hope the letter will give another chance to Arizona and Callie will comes around because even her can't deny what Arizona meant for her, but exactely as Arizona she will need her time to figure things out the right way!

Finally I want to say again that I think this is one if the best Callie and Arizona AU I ever read! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this story.

I love all your plots (I saved and comment on your LJ page) and this is super AWESOME! can't wait for next chapter.
Trish92 chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
I so blame her father for getting into her head and I also blame her stubbornness to see what's best for herself. This chapter was a big emotional ride on both Callie and Arizona's part. I hope Callie takes in what the letter says and gives her another chance in the next chapter. Great Job!
chawkchic chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
Arizona you let a beautiful woman slip away while you were pouting at a trashy hotel...shame on you. Better start thinking of some serious ways to prove you really mean it.
Fellicious chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
I'm really addicted to this story!

Hope you'll update soon! :)
mrsdalloway7189 chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
Great update! I'm in love with this story! :)
Calzonafan123 chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
Enjoyed this chapter..and just re-read the letter Arizona wrote to Callie..and its really great..hope Callie reads the letter..and gives Arizona another chance..
Leonhart17 chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
I know Callie has every right to be upset but I just want them to talk and/or make out! You're a genius at building the tension!
Daisy1986 chapter 13 . 1/11/2012
Awesome! The angst left me a little sad but hoping that there is a lot more 'happy' still to come. Missed this story so much. One of my two favourites...please update soon :-)
chawkchic chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
Oh no Arizona why oh why would you go stupid. Great story!
xtvaddictx chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
Aw come on! They were talking, and then BAM they weren't talking. Arizona just needs to be let out of the hospital so her and Callie can be happy together damnit!
BoseSystem chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! For continuing this story. I've been dying to know what happened after that kiss in chapter 12. Hate that the girls haven't seen each other in two weeks... But the forewarned M rating gives me hope. :-)
Jules-Day chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
Super stoked that this is back! That letter to Callie was beautifully written. Just hoping she gets to actually read it.

It's always interesting to read stories where Arizona and her father are not on the best of terms. It's different and I like how you're playing it out here.

Maybe take this story off the complete category?
599 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »