Reviews for Scar Tissue
TNdani chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
Such a cute, cute update. Loved it. So excied for more
Angela234 chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
More more more... I'm totally addicted. Amazing story ;)
krulletje75 chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
Yes a update and I really loved it finally they talked please continue soon ;-)
Awesomegreys chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
oh god! awesome update, great chapter, amazing start for my fav couple ever! finally they reconnect, a new possibility, a fresh start. Callie is just AMAZING. Arizona so cute.

All of this just spinned my heart rate so high I'm so happy really happy!

great job, very well done. already looking forward for the next chapter.
Abby182 chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
Nice one! hope we get another update soon
Calzonafan123 chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
Loved this chapter..glad Callie read the letter..I was afraid she might not..look forward to seeing what develops next...
chawkchic chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
Oh I do like the second chance being given ...can't wait for the next chapter.
BoseSystem chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
DAMN!, that was good.

"Where are you?" I actually did fist pump when I read that line. Thanks for putting me and Arizona out of our misery. :-)

Loved this update. Thanks for sharing this story.
Leonhart17 chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
I read every update of this with a giant grin on my face! My roommate thinks I'm insane but it's impossible not to do it! :D

Love it! Can't wait to see how their date goes!
Triageme chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
So I just read all 14 chapter in about a day and a half because I'm thoroughly addicted. Great job!
Daisy1986 chapter 14 . 1/19/2012
Freakin' amazing chapter, i adore the way you write, with such passion and conviction, keep updating :-)
chlobo chapter 14 . 1/18/2012
Thanks for the update! Cant wait or the next one! Love that Arizona's walls are falling down(:
SDARCTfan chapter 14 . 1/17/2012
Oh man...cliff hanger. Can't wait to see if Arizona is able retouch Callie's heart with that letter she wrote. Loving the story thus far.
tumnus96 chapter 14 . 1/17/2012
So our troubled little ex marine has finally decided to grow up and try and speak to Callie ?

I wonder if she really realises how hurt Callie is by Arizona's lack of communication ? two weeks is a long time Callie really thought she had made a break through with Arizona when they kissed in the rain in the car park of that tacky motel .

I really hope Callie is more impressed by Arizona's letter than she was by being in the same room as Arizona to cut the leg cast off. I think Arizona may have scared Alex Karev by forcing him to fetch Callie to the room refusing to have the cast taken off by anyone but Callie.

I have loved this story from the beginning it is beautifully written I just hope that our two stubborn surgeons will not let the chance of happiness slip through their fingers .

As I have said before I love happy endings so I am hoping that they communicate more with each other and that perhaps Arizona will move in with Callie and Christina and get better and take up a surgical post at good old SGMW. But I am really enjoying the ride at the moment .

Great chapter until the next time please take care bye for now.
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 14 . 1/17/2012
For some reason I got a double email and so I thought there would be 2 chapters at once! :( I'm as bummed as Arizona now because that's an awfully cruel place to leave it! :P

I can't WAIT for more!