Reviews for Scar Tissue
Jules-Day chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
Super stoked that this is back! That letter to Callie was beautifully written. Just hoping she gets to actually read it.

It's always interesting to read stories where Arizona and her father are not on the best of terms. It's different and I like how you're playing it out here.

Maybe take this story off the complete category?
xtvaddictx chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
That broke my damn heart! Geez. I don't want them to fight. I want Arizona to get the hell out of that hospital and for her and Callie to live happily ever after damnit!
xtvaddictx chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Dude, that was frikkin intense! Poor Arizona! Geez. But the Callie being there for her, the moments in between the two of them made me bawl like a girl. Yes I said it. I bawled like a frikkin baby girl! lol
xtvaddictx chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
Ahhh! I just love this story. I love the way you write Teddy and Arizona's friendship. It's cute. And the way you write Callie. It's perfect. I'm adoring this story! On to the next chapter
Slyone41 chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
Love the chapter. The letter to Callie from Arizona was so nice and sweet. I hope Callie gets to read it.

I hope Callie just gets bold and goes to Arizona. She knows she is without a phone. At least she can use the excuse to check up on her.

They need to talk. Clearly they have fallin for each other.

Love the story. Well done.
Slyone41 chapter 12 . 1/9/2012
Love the chapter and that they were able to kiss without hesitation.

Can't wait to see how their relationship grows on the outside of the hospital.
followmekimber chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
You cannot imagine how thrilled this update has made me!
xtvaddictx chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
I hate seeing Arizona this way. It's just too sad. I don't want her depressed. I want her to get better so her and Callie can get to know each other out side of patient/doctor confidentiality and can be girlfriends. It NEEDS to happen. lol
xtvaddictx chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
I love this story. Can't stop reading.
chlobo chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
Oh my godness! I have been waiting for forever for the story to continue! Thanks so much for posting an update(: love the chapter! Hope to see an update soon(:
xtvaddictx chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Good so far. Continuing to read :)
Kess chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
So so so glad to see that you are writing for this story again! Love it , love it love it and hope tha Callie realises that maybe, just maybe, Az is not feeling worthy of her.
Trish92 chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
Glad you are back. This was a great update. I loved Arizona's letter to Callie and I'm a little peeved at her father for messing up her happy mood and stopping her from giving it to Callie. Hopefully she sent it and Callie just hasn't got it yet.
dungarees1992 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
love this story so much ! read it through again in the gap between the updates ! can't wait for the next update soon please?
Arizonafan chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
Love your story. Absolutely loved the letter Arizona wrote. Great job.
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »