Reviews for Scar Tissue
AZsgirl chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
Argh...AZ's blew everything! And Callie knows she should check on AZ so do it! The letter needs to get to Callie, maybe AZ drops it while getting therapy? Looking forward to the next chapter! Soonish?
tumnus96 chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
I read part one of Scar tissue on a different site then reread it on here I am so pleased you have started writing part two . This is an amazing story but everything you write is brilliant.

I cannot believe Arizona's father Arizona was going to take up Callie's offer and move in with her and Christina but now she is so stubborn although she is in pain and wants Callie she has just cut her off she has not even been in touch.

Arizona really needs to reconsider her behavior . Callie will not wait forever she really believed she was getting somewhere with Arizona now she is upset and hurt.

I hope one of them has the guts to bite the bullet and make the first move to at least speak to each other .

Looking forward to your next update to see if there is any progress forward in this stalemate.

Please take care of yourself bye for now.
donefornow chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
Thanks for continuing the story. A really entertaining read-thanks again.
Calzonafan123 chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
Oh, please let them get together again soon..
tansikat chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
That was sad Callie&Arizona
thetalkisgood chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
I found this story several days ago, and I loved it - devoured the first 12 chapters in one sitting. Incredible writing and a really engaging storyline had me hooked instantly. I was so happy to find a new chapter up today, and it didn't disappoint (well, maybe a teeny tiny bit, but only because of all the angst). I adored the letter Arizona wrote and I'm reeeeeeeeeally hoping Callie gets to read it (soon!). The conversation between Arizona & her dad was fabulously done, although I ended up feeling frustrated at the end because it was clear that the Colonel had crumbled her resolve and planted major doubts.

Hope you update again really soon - can't wait to read more. I hope the heartache of absence and Arizona's self-doubt can be worked through soon. Hopefully she'll get brave and/or Callie will find a way to break through the walls and provide support & reassurance.

Great, great story! Thanks for writing :-)
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
I LOVE this story. You write Calzona very, very well :)
mrsdalloway7189 chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
Awesome update! I loved the letter part... very well written and funny :) Hope you update soon.
Awesomegreys chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
Awesome you are back...I was anxiously waiting for an update and it has been amazing like I expected!

Hope to get another one very very soon!
Leonhart17 chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
Boo, 'The Colonel'! I hope Arizona gets her head on straight and fixes this! Or Callie goes looking for her anyway! Hell, Teddy could intervene! Someone needs to fix this!
Tifus chapter 12 . 12/28/2011
Can't wait for the part 2 !
KIRA FIRE WOLF chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This is amazing
msfunfly chapter 12 . 11/19/2011
I loved, loved, loved this story! Thank you for sharing such a beautifully written tale. The characterisations were brilliant. Really looking forward to Part II
CalzonaFan01 chapter 12 . 11/18/2011
I loved it! Awesome story great job!
CalzonaFan01 chapter 2 . 11/17/2011