Reviews for Scar Tissue
Maywemeetagainclexa chapter 35 . 4/28/2014
Wow this fanfiction is amazing... The emotion its had on me is unreal.. You are one amazing fanfiction writer love this fanfiction x
Lisa chapter 35 . 4/20/2014
Love this story. Can't wait for an update.
AngelsGirl17 chapter 35 . 4/19/2014
Just finished reading upto here after reading it non stop! It's so brilliant.
MrRizzoli chapter 35 . 4/18/2014
So, I read this all 31 chapters in about 3 days, would have probably taken less if I didn't have a child to take care of. But, I must say, this is honestly the first multi-chapter Calzona/Grey's fic that I've read and I absolutely love it. You're an amazing writer. I love that you've pretty much stuck to the characters personalities and such (some people change the personalities and all that just a bit too much and make it hard to believe that they're the same characters that I love from the shows). I'm a visual reader, as I read, I see things actually happening in my head and this just fits Callie and Arizona so well. Amazing. Can't wait to read more.
Louisa17 chapter 10 . 4/17/2014
This. Is. An. Amazing. Fic! Eep!
Nadine Hissatomi chapter 35 . 4/17/2014
Awesome chapter! Arizona was amazing!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 35 . 4/14/2014
This chapter was incredibly detailed. You created a lot of suspense and i caught myself holding my breath almost throughout the whole rescuing part. The part with Cristina and Tank served as comic relief in the best way. You have the characterization/interaction between all characters - but especially between Callie and Arizona - down. One can feel the chemistry, the conflict, the love. Overall well done!
And even after all this time, I'm still giddy when I see an update to this story. I'm still on for the journey. Thank you!
ladyv85 chapter 35 . 4/14/2014
Awesome update! Kickass surgeon Arizona is sorely missed!
LoveGreysAnatomy chapter 35 . 4/14/2014
I'm so excited to see an update for this story! It's one of my favorites and this chapter was no different. I know the story is AU, but both Callie & Arizona seem very true to character in your story. I can't wait for more!
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 35 . 4/14/2014
I am always SO happy to see an update for this story, and this one was fabulous.
I love how graphic and visual you were with your descriptions of the crash scene, that's not an easy thing to do, but I could picture it just as you described. Amazing.

Poor Arizona. Let's hope she's back in the OR as she used to be soon :)
AZsgirl chapter 35 . 4/14/2014
Great chapter! So glad to see a new one as I've missed this story! Will be anxious for more!
Monica Bunker chapter 35 . 4/14/2014
Another great chapter. Looking forward to the next.
Brels chapter 35 . 4/14/2014
Thanks for a great update
ange.christie chapter 35 . 4/13/2014
Loved it! Thanks for another great chapter
GoldBlooded15 chapter 35 . 4/13/2014
Can't tell you how happy I was to get an update notification! I love this fic so much. I hope that we will be getting updates soon. Thank you so much for coming back.
619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »