Reviews for Scar Tissue
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 34 . 2/4/2014
I'm so glad they really talked about it and actually listened to each other. And I love Arizona's gift from Callie, that was really sweet.

Awesome, as always.
AZsgirl chapter 34 . 2/3/2014
Off to a great start on her first day!
Monica Bunker chapter 34 . 2/3/2014
Great to have the update. Good to see our girls back on track. Now, what drama is around the corner?
SongBeneathTheSong3 chapter 34 . 2/3/2014
Love this story always, thanks so much for updating. Would love to see Az/Alex friendship in this universe too. Can't wait for the next part. Xoxo
Nadine Hissatomi chapter 34 . 2/3/2014
Awesome chapter! I'm so glad that they agreed about Arizona going back to work.
Looking forward to the next chapter!
ladyv85 chapter 34 . 2/3/2014
Yay for an update! I lived that Amelia shout out! Of course Callie finds it amusing that she slept with Dericks sister.
Amazing update!
Calzonafan123 chapter 34 . 2/2/2014
Nice, glad to see an update so soon. Keep it going love this story a lot.
Guest chapter 34 . 2/2/2014
I love this story but it still makes me sad that Arizona isn't in PEDS. It doesn't feel right when she's actually back at the hospital.
calzonalovR chapter 34 . 2/2/2014
First day is going pretty good so far...
Guest chapter 34 . 2/2/2014
Love this chapter, but any chance you're going to finish Fault Lines, if only to give closure to the story and the characters in that verse?
Guest chapter 34 . 2/2/2014
Can't wait to see how Arizona does on her first day at work! Her interactions with Bailey, Karev and even Derek would be real interesting to read. Loved that you had Arizona knowing Amelia in this story, and that Arizona slept with her back then. It would be cool if Amelia could make an appearance in this story later.
Duvetsnuggler chapter 34 . 2/2/2014
I *love* this story so much - it's seriously one of the best, if not the best, of the Calzona stories out there... I may or may not have squealed slightly when I realized there was an update!
SirRonHeatHer chapter 34 . 2/2/2014
Thank you for the update. I was just checking on this story yesterday and was very happy to get an update alert today! I look forward to seeing them each face personal hurdles, but I hope they help each other through it. I don't wish to see Calzona drama.
Townst chapter 34 . 2/2/2014
Thanks for the update. I love this story. It made my day when I saw you had updated :-)
ange.christie chapter 34 . 2/2/2014
Hi. Great to read another chapter. Thanks!
596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »