Reviews for Scar Tissue
brady25 chapter 35 . 4/13/2014
Awesome chapter. I'm glad is keeping her promise to Callie about the OR. Thanks so so much for the update.
kt2016 chapter 35 . 4/13/2014
So, so good. Glad you're back!
CalzonaBrittanaStrong chapter 34 . 4/1/2014
I am absolutely in love with this, crossing fingers and hoping for a update soon :)
ttandme69 chapter 34 . 2/9/2014
I had to reread to catch up & finished to date...loving it. Thanks for the hard work :eager for more. Thanks Lisa
Guest chapter 34 . 2/5/2014
Just found your fic & I'm in love with it! I've been reading it non stop for two days. I think your writing is amazing! This storyline is o great it ccould really be part of the show. You captured Calzona in a whole new way that is brilliant. Please update soon.
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 34 . 2/4/2014
I'm so glad they really talked about it and actually listened to each other. And I love Arizona's gift from Callie, that was really sweet.

Awesome, as always.
AZsgirl chapter 34 . 2/3/2014
Off to a great start on her first day!
Monica Bunker chapter 34 . 2/3/2014
Great to have the update. Good to see our girls back on track. Now, what drama is around the corner?
SongBeneathTheSong3 chapter 34 . 2/3/2014
Love this story always, thanks so much for updating. Would love to see Az/Alex friendship in this universe too. Can't wait for the next part. Xoxo
Nadine Hissatomi chapter 34 . 2/3/2014
Awesome chapter! I'm so glad that they agreed about Arizona going back to work.
Looking forward to the next chapter!
ladyv85 chapter 34 . 2/3/2014
Yay for an update! I lived that Amelia shout out! Of course Callie finds it amusing that she slept with Dericks sister.
Amazing update!
Calzonafan123 chapter 34 . 2/2/2014
Nice, glad to see an update so soon. Keep it going love this story a lot.
Guest chapter 34 . 2/2/2014
I love this story but it still makes me sad that Arizona isn't in PEDS. It doesn't feel right when she's actually back at the hospital.
calzonalovR chapter 34 . 2/2/2014
First day is going pretty good so far...
Guest chapter 34 . 2/2/2014
Love this chapter, but any chance you're going to finish Fault Lines, if only to give closure to the story and the characters in that verse?
601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »