Reviews for Those Witching Shades
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 4/11
I didn't expect that at all I like how you gave depth to ms figgs character
LadyOfBirds chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
...Butter, OP? BUTTER, OP!? POINTY, ARE YOU COMPLETELY INSAN-
..Actually, you wrote a story about Harry Potter being raised by fairies, walking through walls, kissing Dementors, and flying. You're insane.
numquam chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
That was rather... creepy. One does wonder about Mrs. Figg, right?
I would have preferred Harry having to be dragged kicking and screaming when the time comes to obliviate him, though. Anyway, I've added it to my favourites, so thanks a lot.
lemony.snickets chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
That was really well written. Well done! :D
Mwahaha Cookies chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Another great one-shot.

Interesting use of Mrs. Figg's character.
Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Not bad I don't get the creepy rating
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
How did I miss this one too? That was downright creepy. And the idea of Ms. Figg knowing more than she lets on is so perfect. I almost wanted them to let Harry keep the memories. But this was very subversive, for Dumbledore and Figg, a side to her character I would never have considered. And exactly what Tom Riddle showed those children...this is tantalizing and I still wonder. Excellent!
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Awesomely Creepy! It Ties In Well With The Canon Orphanage Story ,Too . And Creepily Well Done!
Smithback chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
awesome!
dismembered constellations chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
:) I love what you've done with Mrs. Figg. You've turned her from a two dimensional character into an intriguing one. Lovely work.
akuma-river chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I can see that happening.

But I find it disturbing how easy they find it to change and erase his memories.

Did she know that Harry was a Horcrux too? That Harry had to die to kill Voldemort?
jbfritz chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
LOL
marniemadden chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I really like your supernatural-y, mystery stuff, and this was just as good as the others! Interesting theory about Mrs. Figg...
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
wow... this is wonderful 3
apAidan chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
that was pleasantly odd. a very different look at Mrs. Figg and her involvement with Harry and Dumbledore. Much better than her being some random squib tucked away in Surrey.

apAidan