Reviews for Grief
8shinigamikiller8 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I think it would be interesting if you added on to it, like the funeral, Lancelot telling Arthur or what happens? Does Lancelot have to sacrafice himself? Anyway, I really loved it still.
oddlittleangel chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I really, really want a sequal for this. It's just so sad. At the same time, it's wonderful the way it is!
Somethingrite chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Tears tears is there a follow on gotta get revenge
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
That was VERY well-written.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
so painful.
triolet chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
aw sweet, makes me want more of this story.
sexyslytheringoddess012 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Right in the feels. Cried my eyes out reading this even though I KNOW that Merlin ends up okay. That was just...I'm gonna go cry some more.
LozzaBlueBell x chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I found that really good. But, I didn't like that Merlin died, b cuz really... you know he's ot gonna die, right? I know you wrote this a long time ago, and I'm sorry, but I lost it, and now Ifound it, it was really good! I wish that Merlin ould have come back with a big reveal though, that would have been huge!
Sayonara7 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
ARGHHH this is ultra mega sad T_T NO MERLIN CAN'T DIE LIKE THAT! Poor Lancelot, Arthur and Gwaine :'( I loved it though! You wrote it so well, it's making me an emotionally, distraught mess!
TenTailes chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I am crying. This is really well written aswell and I would just like to say welldone!

Maggie. Farmer.
AislinCeivun chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Hi!

I really enjoyed your ficlet, but that's not the sole reason I'm writing you. :P I decided to make a Merlin season 4 fanfic cycle titled "Hajnal" ("dawn" for Hungarian) in which I collect drabbles/ficlets/oneshots for every episode of s4. These are all translations, not my own fics.

Sooo, as you can probably guess from this: I'd like to have your permission to submit your (properly credited, of course!) fanfiction into my collection. I and my fellow Hungarian readers would be very happy if you'd grant us permission. :)

Thank you for your response in advance! Cheers,

- Aislin
A Flame's Embers chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
You KILLED Merlin! NOOOOOO! Haha no, just kidding. Is it wrong that I was secretly hoping that Merlin was actually dead in the TV series? :P

This story captured emotions that are otherwise hard to describe without being perfectly blunt. So, this story was SAD (WHY MUST I BE BLUNT!)! The afterthought of what Arthur would do after Camelot was saved is absolutely amazing. Good job as always and thank you for unknowingly giving me the ending I craved for in the series.
Cynical and Sarcastic chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This was really very amazing.

There definitely needs to be more angst in the show!

You write wonderfully ( a welcome change after the fic I just read- could of, instead of could have-drove me insane) and really bring out the emotion.

Well done, I'm favouriting this!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
D: so sad.
Pendragon.P a s s i o n chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
LOVE IT! love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it LOVE IT!

so sweet, so sad!