Reviews for Expressing yourself
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
Billy Elliot OC
Natasha Pavlova
Who is she : The prima ballerina of Bolshoi Academy, and the descendant of Anna Pavlova. Natasha represents every boys fantasy and the objwct of Billys unattainable romantic passion. She met Billy while Billy was asked to play Siegfried kn her ballet troupe of Swan Lake, when he was 21 and she only 18.
Personality:
Natasha in every sense is like a swan : gentle, elegant, meek, tranquil and charming, but also scheming and manipulative. She behaves like an archetypal ballet prima donna, but you cant blame her : given her wealthy upbringing, she was raised to be like this. Despite her overachieving nature, Natasha is sweet ans caring, and provided as a friendly rival to other girla in the Royal Balley School, who had crushes on the now handsome adult Billy Elliot
Natasha sympathizes Debbue but she definitely match mafe hwr with Micheal
Appearance
Natasha is breathtakingly gorgeous with silver blond ehair, grey eyes and willowy stature. She always dresses in classival fashion.
corinne chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Yeah that's it I would like to traduce it into french and I'm happy you agree that!
so I will work on it and I will probably have questions about play on words ( because we might haven't the same in french!)
Is there only two chapters or others will come soon?
I think I could translate it in two weeks or a month because of school and many things!
thanks again for the agreement!
bye ;-)
corinne
randomemovampire-elf chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Hey Corrine
Thanks for the lovely review, it's so nice to hear from you, it made me smile.
Your English is very good, I understood you perfectly.
Did you mean that you would like to translate into French?
If so, that would be wonderful!
Thanks,
randomemovampire-elf x
corinne chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Hey! It's me
Nice chapter :-)
I would like to traduce your fanfiction. Can I?
I don't have account sorry but you can answer me by review!
bye!
Corinne ;-)
cprinne chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Hy!
first I want to tell u that I'm french so my english is not perfect I hope u will understand my review!
I really like your story I can imagine myself in the movie.
Billy is so Nice so as Michael is. I love both of them!
Usually I find it weird when writers do relationships between boys or girls because they don't do it well but you, u do that well and it's nice!
Well, I hope u can understand what I've just said and if u can't understand tell me and I will explain u in french ( I don't know if u could understand french!)
I'm going to read chapter 2!
bye
Corinne!
p.s: please tell me my mistakes, I have to improve my english!
Henry Uchiha chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
This story is so cute! I love it! Please say you're going to update again soon! You captured the characters perfectly!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
AW! That's so cute, I hope you write more!
Meow the Unicorn chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
loved it. write more.
Meow the Unicorn chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Will there be more chapters?
whatkindofnameisvolta chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Poor Michael
snow-leopard-demon24 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
That was really cute yet sad at the same time. I know Billy has to go back after Christmas was over. So what's going to happen to Michael?
PandaGreen chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Really love it, you write the characters exactly how they are! I can really imagine the scenes :) I'll read whatever you write!
basscymru chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Cool. Update soon. I'm writing my own Billy Elliot fanfic at the moment, so look out for it, yeah?
Atenea Cortis chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
I think what Billy did was rather cruel... I feel sorry for Michael, does this have a continuation? 'cause I'd love to read it if there is one.
Meka chapter 1 . 12/21/2011