Reviews for Expressing yourself
corinne chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Yeah that's it I would like to traduce it into french and I'm happy you agree that!
so I will work on it and I will probably have questions about play on words ( because we might haven't the same in french!)
Is there only two chapters or others will come soon?
I think I could translate it in two weeks or a month because of school and many things!
thanks again for the agreement!
bye ;-)
corinne
randomemovampire-elf chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Hey Corrine
Thanks for the lovely review, it's so nice to hear from you, it made me smile.
Your English is very good, I understood you perfectly.
Did you mean that you would like to translate into French?
If so, that would be wonderful!
Thanks,
randomemovampire-elf x
corinne chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Hey! It's me
Nice chapter :-)
I would like to traduce your fanfiction. Can I?
I don't have account sorry but you can answer me by review!
bye!
Corinne ;-)
cprinne chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Hy!
first I want to tell u that I'm french so my english is not perfect I hope u will understand my review!
I really like your story I can imagine myself in the movie.
Billy is so Nice so as Michael is. I love both of them!
Usually I find it weird when writers do relationships between boys or girls because they don't do it well but you, u do that well and it's nice!
Well, I hope u can understand what I've just said and if u can't understand tell me and I will explain u in french ( I don't know if u could understand french!)
I'm going to read chapter 2!
bye
Corinne!
p.s: please tell me my mistakes, I have to improve my english!
Henry Uchiha chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
This story is so cute! I love it! Please say you're going to update again soon! You captured the characters perfectly!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
AW! That's so cute, I hope you write more!
Meow the Unicorn chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
loved it. write more.
Meow the Unicorn chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Will there be more chapters?
whatkindofnameisvolta chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Poor Michael
snow-leopard-demon24 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
That was really cute yet sad at the same time. I know Billy has to go back after Christmas was over. So what's going to happen to Michael?
PandaGreen chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Really love it, you write the characters exactly how they are! I can really imagine the scenes :) I'll read whatever you write!
basscymru chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Cool. Update soon. I'm writing my own Billy Elliot fanfic at the moment, so look out for it, yeah?
Atenea Cortis chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
I think what Billy did was rather cruel... I feel sorry for Michael, does this have a continuation? 'cause I'd love to read it if there is one.
Meka chapter 1 . 12/21/2011