Reviews for Blue Sky
ToyFriskMan chapter 14 . 6/17
translation for the damn Italian in the next chapter, (i used google translate, dont me) cause I can't put two reviews on one chapter

my darling
this is my gift for you
oh precious
valuable for science
when she is away from me
my only lost
my daughter, oh heaven
this is my last gift for you
he's not exactly what I'd choose
a two-meter idiot for a son-in-law
frankly, they deserve better
but it's your choice
my darling
it's your life

I... i hate it, and I love it
ToyFriskMan chapter 15 . 6/9
damn. read it all, didn't comment till now

I love this story

the writing is so well done! i love it!

Thank you, for the feels.
and the story

keep on writing, please.

this was amazing
n chapter 15 . 6/3
n
CelestialCake chapter 15 . 5/31
Ohh, there is so much I love about this story. I've read it before but I finally decided to leave a review:

First, you were able to portray Wheatley and Chell excellently. Even their faults were interesting to read about! Not only that, but all the characters from Ellie to Garret were also so endearing.

There were also so many creative details included, from why Chell never spoke to Wheatley's name or plot points that were done with such ... finesse! From Wheatley's hard-light body and how he got into it to foxglove to so much more!

Speaking of that, the plot was just great. There were slow moments when we were able to connect more to the characters and see their relationship grow or just moments that were funny, and then there were moments that were intense - either emotionally, action, or plot-wise. I loved how you showed Wheatley's redemption wasn't "final". Even after he was "redeemed" he still messed up and for a moment he was selfish, it really showed being redeemed isn't an end goal it's more of a constant journey. Plus, reading about his reaction to learning about his "humanity" was so interesting (and also heart-wrenching).

And there is so much more that I loved about this story. You may never read this but thank you so much for this story, it was so well-written and it holds a special place in my heart and the hearts of many others. I also know it inspired many people - including myself - to start writing.

Kudos to you, this was an amazing read!
ColonelJayWrites chapter 15 . 5/21
This was... Amazing. I literally have no words. Good job, mate!
scp 173 chapter 1 . 5/18
great
This good chapter 15 . 5/16
Oh my god I’m freaking crying, this was art
geekqueen2010 chapter 15 . 5/14
YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS! He's alive and human again and they're free! Ahhhhhhhhh, I want to see more of their happily ever after, at least as one-shots! Caroline put GLaDOS in place once and for all! Need more!
geekqueen2010 chapter 14 . 5/14
Son of a! No! Chell and Wheatley need to make it out!
geekqueen2010 chapter 13 . 5/14
So many feels! I hope miss Foxglove won't die afterwards and that Wheatley will somehow make it back to town after the rescue is successfully completed. I'm so worried about them, I hope everyone will be safe and that Atlas & Peabody & maybe Caroline can be saved too!
geekqueen2010 chapter 12 . 5/14
I seriously hate GLaDOS now, ugh! And if Atlas & Peabody knew that they were outside and safe from Her then they would've refused to hurt anyone! Ugh! And now Chell hates Wheatley too! Maybe he can use the broadcast tower to summon help?
geekqueen2010 chapter 11 . 5/14
I ship them soooooooo much! But I'm also scared of whatever GLaDOS has planned.
geekqueen2010 chapter 10 . 5/14
I am sooooooo proud of Wheatley! And he still has feelings for Chell even if he doesn't quite comprehend it! And yay for everyone having TV and radio and internet now!
geekqueen2010 chapter 9 . 5/14
I swear if Wheatley actually has his human memories removed from him I'm demanding a refund! At least drunk Wheatley sidetracked Garrett enough so Chell could arrive. But I fear that Garrett's eagerness to check out advanced technology will cause him to venture toward inevitable doom at Aperture.
geekqueen2010 chapter 8 . 5/14
Well, shit. Now they both know Wheatley's truth and he's rejecting it solely on the basis that he has always wanted to be perfect at any one something & thus be useful but apparently the Aperture scientists didn't view him as anything other than a possible means of distracting GLaDOS from murder via spewing out streams of bad ideas once they could stick him into a machine.
1,206 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »