Reviews for Blue Sky
terrortom chapter 15 . 5/3
The recent Portal anniversary brought me to reread for the first time in many, many years, I can't believe how much of your writing stuck with me from the first time; the flow and pacing and shifts in tone are always brilliant, metaphors some of the most hilariously clever, plot and characters made so relentlessly charming and believable. I could hardly put it down over the past week and truly wish I could have this in a physical book. Much love.
Master Ghostly Crossbow chapter 15 . 5/2
This. Is. Amazing.
So very good. Loved the story! Wonderfully character driven. Definitely going to read again (and again).
Mr Flibble chapter 15 . 4/5
Holy God this is amazing. No other comments needed.
I AM IN PAIN
(but also feeling amazing amounts of joy)
L-FriendlyGhost chapter 9 . 3/28
I decided to tell you how much I loved this fic on this chapter. because it was my favorite any way great job. I don't have anyone to talk to about it and I feel sad about thatツ. anyway great job
oh no chapter 12 . 3/28
oh no oh god why
Thursday's Dove chapter 15 . 3/22
I don't think there is anything I can say about this fic (no, BOOK!) that has not already been said before, but I just had to say something!

Everything about this story is perfect. This is the kind of story that sticks with you, comes up in your thoughts repeatedly, gets inside your head and tells you to read it again and again; makes you admire the creation of it from so many different angles. It's like a miracle from the gods themselves. I can't even imagine how you managed to construct this masterpiece. It's the kind of writing that the rest of us writers really look up to and are, quite frankly, fondly jealous of. We all tip our hats to you! Thank you so much for the time, energy, passion, and skill you dedicated to give us this beautiful, wonderfully well thought out piece.

Hope you are well and still writing! Take care. :)
Mexican Lady chapter 15 . 3/21
The amount of talent, emotion, raw energy and love that this fanfic gives me is so big I can hardly describe it. I dont know where you are, or how are you doing, but just so you know, you left my whole idea of how to write in shambles, and you redesing it from head to toe. This is my favorite piece from this website, and to know that all these years have done nothing to it, its spectacular. I love this, every sentence of it, I want it printed to read it all over again and again.
Phoenix chapter 15 . 3/16
WHAT
sproutyowo chapter 13 . 3/15
;w; so good oml
sproutyowo chapter 12 . 3/15
oh my freaking god itdxjgfcgkvghvkghv:OOOOOO So good omg
GlassCats chapter 1 . 3/13
I still love this fanfic, after all this time I think about it. It’s so beautifully written and the characters are captured so perfectly. I have to thank you for writing something that had such an impact on me.
1,260 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »