Reviews for Blue Sky
werd me chapter 15 . 4/13
Interesting!
BlueHeavensAngel chapter 15 . 4/11
I just can't tell you how much I love this story. I'm both happy to have finished reading it and sad that I've reached the end. This is the first Portal fanfic I've read and I think it's set the bar high for all the others I'll read. I never thought about shipping Chell and Wheatly before, but now I can't help it. I love how you wrote Wheatly and this amazingly believable background you created for him. I really want to believe it is canon because if they did it to Caroline why wouldn't there be others? Thank you for writing this and sharing it.
booboos chapter 11 . 4/7
I loved it.
s chapter 1 . 3/27
Awesome
L chapter 4 . 3/26
I don't know what I can say that everyone else hasn't already said.

This fic is the only right way to do Human Wheatley.

It's the only right way to do Chelley.

It's the only right way to do *anything* post-Portal 2.

At this point I feel like this has moved beyond personal opinion and almost become simple fact. I applaud you, madam.
NikoArtagnan chapter 15 . 3/18
I don't even play Portal and I freaking love this story.
Fecer5 chapter 15 . 3/13
Very Portal. Much Science. Many Sequel. Wow.
CrazyFangirlOfLots chapter 15 . 3/11
This...this story...is just...it's amazing! abso-bloody-lutely amazing in every way! Now I know lots of other people have said this, but Wheatley's voice is just- oh it's so perfect! It's fantastic! I'll be honest when I was looking for Portal fanfics I wasn't having much luck, and when I came across this I was a bit wary, but hey any story that has tons of fanart, a little animation, and even an in-the-works podcast (UBER pumped, btw) must be worth a shot, and BOY did this blow me away! I laughed, I cried, it moved me Bob. Bloody beautiful. Okay, I'll stop rambling like a moron now, but just... THANK YOU. Thank you SO MUCH for this story and all its gloriousness.
The Design Nerd chapter 15 . 3/8
Can I just-okay, wow, just

Wow.

I am not even in this fandom, never played so much as a second of Portal in my entire life, heck, I don't even game. But I cried over this, watched these characters drift helplessly through Her shifting walls, felt empathy and joy for their bittersweet escapes.

You, with your simple name, Waffles, have created a masterpiece that I could only wish to come near. I've never read a fic with this sense of direction and style and emotion, and despite the vast majority of the characters being made of metal, they sprung to life. I just wanted to say kudos, Waffles. Job perfectly executed. You deserve a line of code.

-TDN
The Wild West Pyro chapter 15 . 3/8
I'd just like to say..this is wonderful.

You captured everything so perfectly.

From the town to the characters to Wheatley to Chell, from Wheatley's struggles to GlaDos's chilling plans, everything about this story is wonderful.

This deserves the title for "Best Portal Fic in the history of Portal Fanfiction." Also, congratulations for getting recommend on TV Tropes, which is where I came across the story.

It is good to know that, after two years, people are still reading this story and enjoying it.

The Wild West Pyro
Written Wolves chapter 15 . 3/2
Not much else to say other than JESUS CHRIST THIS WAS AMAZING!
Dragonnest chapter 15 . 2/26
One of the best stories I've ever read on here, if not the best. Just excellence all around.
Reader chapter 1 . 2/15