Reviews for Blue Sky
Boris DaWolf chapter 1 . 9/12
I heard about this for so long...

Then when read it, I was all happy and stuff cause there was an animation on YouTube and I was so happy to read this.

It's fantastic.

Or, as one of the chapters say, Brazilliant.
Megxolotl chapter 8 . 8/24
patato lui!
This fic was just beautiful. So, so beautiful. I loved seeing how Chell and Wheatley's relationship developed. I loved seeing how Wheatley developed as a character. I loved how wonderfully the plot developed, the amazing twists in the story, the wonderfully twisted angst chapters and the lovely calm of the two of them happy together. I just loved this fic so, so much. Thank you so much for writing this. It was a beautiful, wonderful experience that I will never forget.
Kristian chapter 2 . 8/16
amazing its cool wafflestories i love portal 1 and 2
Omg this was AWESOME!
WriterGreenReads chapter 15 . 8/5
I genuinely cried several times reading this story. So well done... and thank you.
That was amazing, probably one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. You did an amazing job
foolofatook001 chapter 15 . 7/17
This was bloody fantastic. I started reading it because I'd been going through the Portal fanfiction page, and so many of the stories were "Blue Sky Universe" or "post-Blue Sky" that I figured, Hey, maybe I should read this "Blue Sky" thing.
It did not disappoint. I love the way you write Wheatley - just the sheer amount of inane chatter and rambling that you have come up with is amazing. GLADoS is also very well done - you've got her dialogue and mannerisms down pat. Your writing is very descriptive and totally amazing, and all your characters are so realistic - it's wonderful. I loved the Eaden townspeople, and Chell herself. I think I would go so far as to say this is a defining piece of Portal fanfiction.
- foolofatook
D chapter 3 . 7/17
Poor chell! Good job Wheatley!
D chapter 1 . 7/17
This was so awesome I love it so much it’s so gooood!
spheresr4cubes chapter 15 . 7/15
never thought I'd get drawn into a human!anybody on this site, but there you go.
this lives up to its reputation, and I thank you for providing something that finally got me to read again.
this feels very well-thought out, well-choreographed, and - jesus christ - in-character.
I hope you go far.
Papa Lenin chapter 1 . 7/11
I've known this story now for 2yrs. And I can say with probably the backing of 3000 people at least. that this story holds up better than any other. Some people (like myself) feel it's better than the actual story a lore of portal 1 and 2. I'm more impressed Valve has never brought up this story, not for a future game. But rather praise. Hell it still bugs me that this isn't a official published book sold in stores.
beekera chapter 15 . 7/3
i just feel like, even if its about six years late, i had to leave a comment stating just how full of love and appreciation for this story my heart is. wherever you are now, author, i hope its nice. you created something astounding, thank you.
Harry Potter chapter 15 . 6/18
I loved this! You should really make this into a book! I’m not joking! It’ll be a bestseller! Keep up the good work!
Truffalot chapter 5 . 6/2