Reviews for Blue Sky
absolutely beautiful story, ive read it 4 times now and cried every time.
Omck4heroes chapter 1 . 4/10
Oh my god, you write these characters so incredibly well. I can hear their voices reading these lines, that's how good it is!
bee 3 chapter 1 . 3/26
nice bro
FoxyTthePirateFoxGir chapter 15 . 3/21
Bruh I put my off reading this for far too long! (Originally thought it was a animatic on YouTube that was never finished lol) like actual YEARS! Since I at least got into Portal in like… 2013? 2012? One of the two lol ! Damn I gotta say I should’ve read it sooner cause I honestly loved it so damn much!
God chapter 15 . 1/30
crying and sobbing
Holy shit this fanfic is amazing. I regret not joining the Portal fandom earlier. Seriously, 10 years and I'm only finding out about this. I'm quite disappointed in myself... Great fanfic! :)
Omg
ink3dworld chapter 15 . 12/25/2021
Y'all, congrats if you're here in 2020. And especially of you're new to the portal fandom- because that's a damned rarity.
crows chapter 15 . 12/3/2021
Well! I’m here in 2021! GOODDD DDAAAAMMMNNN!
N1cok chapter 15 . 11/17/2021
Good story
Anya chapter 15 . 11/7/2021
I haven't cried this hard since my great grandma died, i simply applaud you and praise this ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL piece of art. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for bringing me solace after the end of Portal 2. Shit dude, there are tears bigger than i could ever imagine on my cheeks right now. And again, thank you so much.
existingmccormick chapter 15 . 11/7/2021
Wow. This was an amazing read. God. That was beautiful.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/19/2021
Once upon a time in a really low point of my life, I'd read this story, and it helped me see that there was so much I wanted to do in life still. I return here seven years later to say I've made it. And I'm really proud of myself for going on long enough to be able to read this a second time. I'll hope to read this at least a third time too, even farther into my future. Thank you, dear author, and I wish you the absolute best.
A Flower for a Ghost chapter 15 . 9/24/2021
There will never be another fanfic like this one. It is a marvel and in my mind, this IS Portal 3!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/23/2021
I hope they never make a Portal 3, so that i can forever consider this the offical, canon ending to the series. Every last plot thread is wrapped into a perfect, complex, and realistic little ball. Emotionally wrenching from start to finish. Just a f***ing masterpiece. If you aren't a bestselling author in real life by now, then the world is a very wrong place indeed.
1,299 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »