Reviews for Blue Sky
foolofatook001 chapter 15 . 7/17
This was bloody fantastic. I started reading it because I'd been going through the Portal fanfiction page, and so many of the stories were "Blue Sky Universe" or "post-Blue Sky" that I figured, Hey, maybe I should read this "Blue Sky" thing.
It did not disappoint. I love the way you write Wheatley - just the sheer amount of inane chatter and rambling that you have come up with is amazing. GLADoS is also very well done - you've got her dialogue and mannerisms down pat. Your writing is very descriptive and totally amazing, and all your characters are so realistic - it's wonderful. I loved the Eaden townspeople, and Chell herself. I think I would go so far as to say this is a defining piece of Portal fanfiction.
- foolofatook
D chapter 3 . 7/17
Poor chell! Good job Wheatley!
D chapter 1 . 7/17
This was so awesome I love it so much it’s so gooood!
spheresr4cubes chapter 15 . 7/15
never thought I'd get drawn into a human!anybody on this site, but there you go.
this lives up to its reputation, and I thank you for providing something that finally got me to read again.
this feels very well-thought out, well-choreographed, and - jesus christ - in-character.
I hope you go far.
Papa Lenin chapter 1 . 7/11
I've known this story now for 2yrs. And I can say with probably the backing of 3000 people at least. that this story holds up better than any other. Some people (like myself) feel it's better than the actual story a lore of portal 1 and 2. I'm more impressed Valve has never brought up this story, not for a future game. But rather praise. Hell it still bugs me that this isn't a official published book sold in stores.
beekera chapter 15 . 7/3
i just feel like, even if its about six years late, i had to leave a comment stating just how full of love and appreciation for this story my heart is. wherever you are now, author, i hope its nice. you created something astounding, thank you.
Harry Potter chapter 15 . 6/18
I loved this! You should really make this into a book! I’m not joking! It’ll be a bestseller! Keep up the good work!
Truffalot chapter 5 . 6/2
Bagel Girl x Aperture Monkey Replacement is my new otp
My nigga chapter 2 . 5/31
Bitch.
Sockittarius9711 chapter 15 . 5/27
I DONT CARE IF ITS 2018 I HAVE LOVED THIS SOOOOOOOO MUCH! Thank you for making this
ViktoriaMagrey chapter 1 . 5/26
Having heard so much praise about this story, I've got to say, I can see why I'd want to print this, too. It's one of those FanFictions that will go down as a "classic" if you can call it that in this context.
Kim chapter 11 . 5/21
Finally, something extra happy, to top of the already great day. As always great writing; you make my day.
Kim chapter 10 . 5/21
Sorry, her names Ellie do apologise.
This was maybe the happiest chapter in the whole thing.

As always, this is amazing.
Kim chapter 9 . 5/21
What IS happening? I just realised how beautiful the title Is. I would really like to see how everyone reacted to a human GLaDOS, as well. Probably be catastrophic.

GREEEEEAAAAAT WORK!
Kim chapter 8 . 5/21
Are we getting a human GLaDOS? 'Gladys' would be a terrifying addition to the town.
Alos, I nearly cried at the end. Wheatly needs to know!
1,086 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »