Reviews for Blue Sky
if chell dies I WILL KILL YOU
H.B.Rookie chapter 1 . 6/24
I loved every single bit of it! I can't wait for the Podfic to come out, and if it was a book, I would buy it... three times. The only problem I had was the swearing, but it's my favorite story yet!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 15 . 6/23
Fuck this was perfect and good and wonderful aND I AM GRINNING LIKE A MORON

ily
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 13 . 6/23
AAAHHHHHGOOOOOOD WHEATLE D. RSJTRSJGRSJBRILLIANT
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 11 . 6/23
Heheh, we had to read The Daffodils in my poetry class. It feels so good to understand a reference. I feel... Educated.

Oh man I just... This whole fic is giving me new headcanons and fluff to smile at and things to appreciate and I just- LOVE THIS FIC A LOT WOW. No wonder it comes so highly reccommended!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 6 . 6/23
Oh god. Oh my god. Wheatley talking her out of hernight terror is just! Too! Cute! Ahhh ;u;
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 5 . 6/23
Heehe, I spy your Monty anything ref there. C; "I got better." Ehehe.

Saw some fanart for this fic on tumblr. Person who reblogged it tagged it with the title. Searched the title, and Bam! Found the fic. And I must say, I haven't enjoyed a fanfic like this in over a year. I am hooked and grinning and loving every word and every flawless characterization.

And I have so much more to read~! I'm so excited for all that comes next~
samuraistar chapter 15 . 6/20
I honestly cannot remember the last time I gobbled up a fan fiction story the way I did this one. This was just plain AMAZING. You obviously know Portal ten ways to Sunday and have a vice grip of understanding on it as a game and a story. I can't even begin to rave as much as this deserves. I should've been reviewing each chapter, but that didn't occur to me until I was halfway through, so I was like "Oh, well."

Anyway, I absolutely devoured this story! I actually lost sleep over it! (Which is not your fault, I was the one who couldn't put it down!) I appreciated the Pinky and The Brain reference! That tickled me! The whole thing was just crazy-incredible and YOU ROCK. You've inspired me!

Not only that but you have fan art AND an animatronic?! I could only DREAM of being that well-received! (I have two pieces of fan art, which is awesome, but still!) I am totally going to check out your other stuff and see what else you've got here! Anyway, sorry to get all Fangirly, but it was too good for me NOT to. You deserve it!

Please write more and take us back to Eaden!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 15 . 6/17
What is there to even say here? I’m sure you’ve heard it all before, but nevertheless, I feel compelled to say something: this was downright, unbelievably, brilliant. I’ve torn through this in three days, spending the better part of my waking hours reading it, and I have no regrets. Or complaints, for that matter. I mean, with everything I read - book or fanfic - I inevitably find something to whine about.

But there’s nothing. Literally, absolutely NOTHING I can bring myself to take issue with. Except, of course, that it’s over- but something isn’t beautiful because it lasts, is it?

Everyone was perfectly in-character. Never once did I feel that any of them strayed from their core (ha ha), even as you developed them far further than canon ever did. And never once did the idea of Chell/Wheatley occur to me before now, but a few chapters in, and damn it if I wasn’t shipping it like the wind. This is my official headcanon. No one will ever be able to convince me that everything that happened in this story is not one hundred percent authentic fact.

Your writing style is such a pleasure to read, almost musical in the way it tugs you along, each line rolling along after the other. The dialogue, the narrative, the- the EVERYTHING - it’s all just so... words fail me. I could sit here singing your praises for the next twelve hours or so, truth be told.

One bit I am very compelled to comment on: LOVE that Wheatley’s appearance (and human first name) matched that of Stephen Merchant. Made everything all that much easier to picture, so bravo on that one.

It’s late and I’ve got a job interview tomorrow and really honestly should go to bed, so I’ll leave you with this: this story is one of the best things I have ever read in my entire life. Fanfiction, published work, all of it. It has been an absolute joy of an emotional rollercoaster. Hats off to you, sir or madam. Hats off to you. And by God, if at some point in your life you don’t become a published author, there is no justice in this world.

THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS MASTERPIECE.
SimplyEVANGELION chapter 15 . 6/13
I'm crying this was so beautifulll. Christ I feel so giddy and happy this ended so nicely. Thank you for this miracle of humanity
Lillian Peaslee chapter 1 . 6/9
This is possibly one of the best books I'm reading... Five Stars!
lauren loudon chapter 15 . 6/8
that was the most amazing book ever!
Congratulations, I now have nothing else to do. I loved this story so much! You've probably heard this millions of times now, but this story was amazing! At times, I even forgot this was just a fan fic! The characters were spot on, never going any direction out of character, other than maybe Chell talking a bit, which I admit, bugged me a little at first. However, after some thought I realized this was necessary to develop her as a character when most the time you don't know what she thinks due to the 3rd person perspective. I loved how spot on everything was, and I tend to not like fan fics due to most authors changing characters to someone almost completely new. As I said at the start of this, I currently have the same feelings that most people have after finishing a good series of books, show, or game, I feel like there is nothing left in the world for me to do that would interest me. More often than not, replaying/rereading something doesn't get the same output of emotions, but I know I could read this over and over while never getting tired of it. I'll definitely check out your profile later to see if there are any other stories that catch my interest!
ASpaceSophie chapter 15 . 5/30
I cried. I cried so bad the moment I saw "The End". I SWEAR. I THOUGHT THIS WAS CHAPTER 13 OUT OF 15. I'VE BEEN READING THIS FOR NINE HOURS STRAIGHT. WHAT THE HECK. WHY.

;_; Amazing writing, though, I have to admit. Admit? no, I would literally go out and scream you are wonderful at writing with no shame in some huge library and smile as it echoed around. Also, was I the only one who counted the eight syllables when you said there were eight? heh. And, when Wheatley was going slightly hysterical, I was like "noooooo Wheats nooooooo don't dooo thaaaattt don't go insaaaneee she neeeeedsss youuuu don'tt youu reemmmmeemmbbeer?" and I silently sighed there a couple times. I have many, many, many, many more comments to make, but for now, I think I'll just contemplate life. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IS REALLY HARD TO DO? Listen to Exile Vilify from Portal II while reading this and NOT cry. it's like. no. not possible. nopity nope nope. impossibru, I tell you. Exile Vilify is like... depressing, and a sad ending. this story is like... depressing, satisfying, and happy ending. My favorites. Cheers, mate! :
LiveForeverOrDieTrying chapter 15 . 5/28
Words cannot describe how much I enjoyed this story. Your writing had me hanging on every one of the 170k words. I'll check out any other work you've done that even remotely catches my interest. Thank you for writing such a fantastic story, and keep up the good work.