Reviews for Blue Sky
WinterShiny chapter 1 . 2/23
This story is just astounding to me, I was so delighted by it that I read all 169k words in one sitting, no joke. All of the characterisation is spot-on, and Wheatley is just such a relatable protagonist that you sympathise with him so much. A must-read, even though it was published quite a while ago, it's still so classic and beautiful.
kris chapter 1 . 2/22
this is my fist time reading and so far as of right now i only read chapter 1 but it was great 10/10 love it
Poop Butt chapter 1 . 2/21
I
jdlfjlsaf chapter 1 . 2/19
So... where can i hire the portal 2 writing team again?
pretty good
Andrew chapter 5 . 2/8
I love it could not put it down I think this should be a book
David chapter 2 . 2/7
Wow, just wow, Chell spoke and it WASN'T disapointing. Hats off to you W.A. Fells
cutecubes chapter 1 . 2/5
This is the greatest fanfiction I have ever read.
MusicHeart chapter 15 . 1/26
Beautiful ending. Fantastic story.
Noni Morris chapter 4 . 1/24
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
And those two words that Chell spoke were...
"You're Human."
A Person 3 chapter 15 . 1/1
So, I know it's been forever since you wrote this, and I don't know if you even care a whole lot about Portal anymore, but I actually only recently got the game and played it, and by extension, entered the fandom. I gotta say, it's pretty dead this time around, with it being years since the game even came out, but that won't stop me from absorbing what the game and the fandom have to offer.
So, during my experiences(the day I'm writing this)with looking around the fandom stuff, I've seen this fic pop up pretty often. So, naturally, I decide to check it out. Before even finishing the first chapter, I knew it was gonna be good. I love how you nicknamed Space Core Kevin by the way. That was awesome. :D I was pretty sad when he died tbh. For a while, I kinda was worried that it was completely pointless, but I did like how you did bring it up at least once afterwards.
There's honestly so much stuff about this that I love and I want to say stuff about because this whole story was really really great. Like, the whole thing with Wheatley and Chell's memories and the three strikes thing and Atlas and Peabody and the other characters you incorperated, that was great, and Wheatley being a human, and just the whole underlying thing-theme, I guess-of humanity. All of that was great. I loved reading this. Thank you for writing it.
Bill Cipher chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
This is great... Blue Sky is already a must-read, and I haven't even started the second chapter! I love how you included Kev... Some people might skip over a minor character like him.
rekta chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
gr8 m8
Dareli chapter 10 . 12/10/2016
Fuck this stupid piece of shit