Reviews for Blue Sky
barneycalhounfan888888888 chapter 15 . 9/14
THIS WAS THE COOLEST EVER IM SO HAPPY WITH THE ENDING WITH THE WAY U WROTE THE CHARACXTERS WITH THE WAY THE STORY WENT THIS WAS SO AHPPY IM HAPPY I THOIUGHT THEERE WAS GONNA BE A BAD ENDING BC OF SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET SAYING SO BUT MAYBE THEY JUST DIDINT LIKE THAT WHEATLEY AND CHELL HAD A HAPPY ENDING, BUT I KNOW IM HAPPY.
udsjs chapter 15 . 9/14
this was honestly one of the best fanfics i have EVER read. you did an amazing job, on the character's writings, the way the story went, everything. i genuinely thoughyt wheatley was gonna die, because of someone on the internet talking about a bad ending, maybe they just didint like seeing chell and wheatley have a happy ending, but i know that I'M happy.
thats-a-moray chapter 1 . 9/4
More than a decade later I still think about this fic. Hope you're doing well. 3
dolphin2 chapter 15 . 7/27
Hello!
You probably will not read this because of... you know, the time that have pass since this fanfic was finished... And, also, because is gonna be, kind a long comentarie, but... I just really need to write this so I can put it out of my sistem, so... I must say sorry if my english is not the best, but... here I go.

Thanks to a really valuable friend of mine, I was abble to play Portal 1 and 2 this month, I loved them and I couldn't stop thinking in the blue eyeball character, so, looking for some animatics in youtube (I knew it should be some, since I knew the popularity of the games) and find this awesome animatic about a fanfic that semes not only pretty popular, but kind a represents my thoughs about Wheatley, so a needed to read it.
It took me a little less then a week, but I finally finished it and... I loved it
OMG, I LOVED IT SO MUCH
I mean, Chelley is not my favorite ship, but I swaer I enjoy reading about it every single second. I missed some Companion Cube mentions or that about Chell being the daughter of an Aperture worker... but, really, it doesn't matter.
This fanfic is so well written, I couldn't stop reading! And you captured the personality of each character so well! I could perfectly hear them in my head.
Like, seriously... thank you so much for writing this fanfic, is been a really long while since I get so attached to a fanfic, since I enjoy reading a story this much.
(I'll, probably, make or try to make some fanart or even try to write a little, cause this even gived me a little inspiration)

So... that's it... sorry about the long coment, but, again, I really needed to say this, even if you never read it.

Thanks again

Bye
The Atlantean King chapter 15 . 7/22
Foxglove is best girl.
thimblefingers chapter 1 . 7/10
This is hands down my favorite fic of all time. It’s just so beautifully crafted in every way and I love how accurate the characterizations feel. It’s one of my comfort fics to come back and read when I’m feeling a bit down, and it still holds up after years
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/15
I finished playing through Portal 2 recently. It was one of the most accomplished feelings, completing the two beautifully crafted games on my own. And then I realized that I didn’t know what to do. So, I browsed through a plethora of Portal fanfictions, without finding a single one that was written well enough to for me to enjoy. Then, after a few days, I stumbled upon a little story named ‘Blue Sky’.
This has been one of the best fanfictions I’ve ever read. From the developed, in-depth characters to the seamlessly introduced ideas, this is an stunning work. The author has successfully captured the inimitable voices of Wheatley, GLaDOS, and Chell, along with inventing creative new characters of their own. I give ‘Blue Sky’ a very high praise, for many, many reasons I could list. The emotion that it invoked in me was amazing- I laughed when Wheatley made a dorky comment, I gasped when Chell discovered her past, I sympathized with Garret who worked tirelessly on his beloved Foxglove. I only hope that others will be inspired by the level of skill displayed in this fanfiction. ‘Blue Sky’ will always have a place in my heart, and I only have one thing to say to the author who created this:
Thank you. It’s amazing.
This was by far one of the best stories I have ever read; might even be my favourite and that’s compared to all those novels. This was AMAZING. I loved how the style of writing changed based on each character, how much it simply fit them; and the addition to the character arc given to Wheatley might lead me to consider him my favourite character in Portal. Chells characterization was also amazing, and it really suited her. And GLaDOS was absolutely chilling. Even the CO OP robots, with their childlish behaviour and unfamiliar view of the world beyond Aperture made me smile. Also, Wheatley failing to flirt (I guess that was Stephen), to stand, and just his general confusion in the outside world was hilarious. And this conjured up those real emotions I got while playing Portal. Also, new characters: love them too. And i wasn’t really a fan of the Wheatley x Chell ship, but this had so much setup in it that it is one of the cutest relationships I have ever seen in fiction. Also, the start of chapter 15 made me cry. A lot.
narwhal chapter 15 . 5/16
thank you so much for creating this, its an amazing work of art. i hope that you're doing well wherever you are, and that if you choose to/have pursued any interest in writing or other creative outlets, that you've gotten every bit of success and recognition that you deserve. again, thank you
LostTr4veler chapter 1 . 5/6
I dream of being as good a writer as you when you wrote this. I hope you’re publishing original works because you could be up there with the greats!
distantmaniacallaughter chapter 11 . 5/1
Douglas adams? Is that you mate?
distantmaniacallaughter chapter 1 . 4/29
Did Douglas Adams ghostwrite this? Because it’s bloody well brilliant
NOVA chapter 15 . 3/19
okay- first off, i don't think i've ever read a portal fanfiction before. not exactly my cup of tea so to speak. but this? this is amazing. i don't know how to put it into words just how good this is. my friend recommended it to me asking if i remembered it; i hadn't, but i did recognize it somehow; and i started reading it as a joke. the bits after wheatley gets a new body are both cute and somehow in character, and although he did "die" for a bit the ending was cute too. if i were to scale this on a 1-10, it would probably be an 8. wonderful job. thank you.
J. Kagemono chapter 15 . 3/6
That... Was the best things i've ever could have imagined... Even after all those years... Thank you
wolverinedoctorwho chapter 15 . 3/3
I think this may be the first Portal fic I've ever read, but holy hell, what a great one. I can feel how much you love this series through all the little details and nods. I love the way you've written Chell and Wheatley - I could *hear* his voice through the page, you've done an amazing job capturing the way he speaks. Amazing!
1,344 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »