Reviews for Blue Sky
Theonethatwillalwayscry chapter 15 . 8/26
This is the best fanfic I have ever read! I cried almost every chapter! You are truly a great writer!
Theonethatwillalwayscry chapter 9 . 8/11
I just threw out my tenth tissue on this chapter alone
Minkparrot chapter 15 . 8/11
why was this so good. Amazing.
Salamiac chapter 15 . 8/2
Wow. Just.. Wow. I don't have words. I just.. Wow. Okay, enough with the wow, I need to find actual words for this last review, 'cause you deserve them. I love this story. I really, REALLY love it. As said, it made me feel the whole scale of emotions: happiness, sadness, fear, anger, a little bit of insanity (I almost brake few plates and my hand when I told my friends about this story after the chapter 12. Really made me loose my mind, that one.) and love, around with other, smaller feelings. Goosebumps and butterflies, also 'as-said-before'. I don't remember the last time a story made me feel this much, both physically and mentally. Your writing style really makes the world and characters alive, I'm having a little author jealousy here. The plot is unique and amazing, with all the big and small things, good and bad, twirling around their own paths and finally forming a breathtaking, heart stealing wholeness. Thank you, for this story. It'll stay in my heart as one of those I pick up again and again, so I can live it "one more time" and fall in love again. So, with a smile on my face, I say, whole-heartedly: Thank you.
Salamiac chapter 12 . 7/31
This chapter is making me crazy. It's been over two hours when I first read it and now I have read the ending at least four times and omg my brains are melting, I've been fighting back the urge to start yelling and ranting and screaming on this review box.. Good job, making me feel all the emotions of the emotion scale with this fic. If this makes me cry in the end.. No, no, no, don't want to think that far. I'll have to take a brake, again, to collect my emotions and try to find my sanity. Phew..
Salamiac chapter 11 . 7/30
Okey, so I was wrong: it got happier. I had a stupid smile on my face trough the happiest parts and, again, little butterflies flying around my belly. I'm loving this so much, thank you. Tho, the name of the next chapter is pretty.. unsettling. Do I dare to go forward? Of course I do, and even if I didn't, I would do it anyway. This is TOO GOOD!
Salamiac chapter 10 . 7/30
Oh, this chapter made me so happy! I don't know if I dare to read forward, it really can't get any happier from this, can it? Of course I will continue forward, how could I keep my hands away from an amazing story like this.. But man, Wheatley being happy made me so happy, I need a moment to calm down.
Salamiac chapter 6 . 7/30
This story is giving me weird feelings. Like.. real, physical feelings. Goosebumps and butterflies, all that. I love your writing style, story and the way you bring out the characters. I'm officially addicted, congratulations.
Salamiac chapter 4 . 7/29
I'm really getting hooked to this story. I stayed awake for two extra hours last night, just to read it forward. You're a really good writer. Aaand on we go!
Salamiac chapter 1 . 7/29
This is the first fanfiction I've ever read and I have to say that you have really busted my expectations. I love your writing style, I can't wait to read more. To the next chapter!
if chell dies I WILL KILL YOU
H.B.Rookie chapter 1 . 6/24
I loved every single bit of it! I can't wait for the Podfic to come out, and if it was a book, I would buy it... three times. The only problem I had was the swearing, but it's my favorite story yet!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 15 . 6/23
Fuck this was perfect and good and wonderful aND I AM GRINNING LIKE A MORON

ily
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 13 . 6/23
AAAHHHHHGOOOOOOD WHEATLE D. RSJTRSJGRSJBRILLIANT
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 11 . 6/23
Heheh, we had to read The Daffodils in my poetry class. It feels so good to understand a reference. I feel... Educated.

Oh man I just... This whole fic is giving me new headcanons and fluff to smile at and things to appreciate and I just- LOVE THIS FIC A LOT WOW. No wonder it comes so highly reccommended!