Reviews for Blue Sky
safranbrod chapter 15 . 4/19
Holy shit... this is the best Portal fic I have ever read. Teared up a little during the broadcast part- you have a way with words! And that ending! Everything was brilliant and it fit so well with both the games. Thank you SO MUCH for posting this and sharing it to everyone!
The Willy chapter 15 . 4/14
:D amazing!
BookDemon chapter 15 . 4/6
I'm having one of those existential crisises where you finish an amazing book and don't know what to do next. Thank you so much for writing this. The absolute perfectness has brought me to tears. This story is AWESOME!
Fairyhaven13 chapter 15 . 3/24
This was so fantastic. It was adorable, and heart-wrenching, and made me laugh, cry, squeal, and glare at the computer so closely that my eyes nearly fried. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I was thinking of making my own Wheatley story, but this took the cake. This was waaaay too satisfying for me to even *attempt* to make my own. You got everyone's character perfect-I mean, it sounded like this could have been a Portal 3 game all on its own, it was that professional. None of the characters seemed like OC's even slightly, even though I knew they were. The torture-y part at the beginning was kinda dark, but this *is* Portal, and you didn't go into details while it was being done, and you didn't go back to it after the first chapter or two, and the rest of the story was so amazing that I just didn't care anymore. I love this so much. Wheatley was amazing, Chell was amazing, and you are amazing. Incidentally, though, I wonder what happened to the other Blue who ran away from Chell in Eaden? Is he still out there?
Wow.
It had to end, didn't it?
SmartGirl333 chapter 3 . 3/17
You have Wheatley perfectly in-character lol
SmartGirl333 chapter 2 . 3/16
Crowbar. (Almost) using crowbar as weapon. This does... rather increase her similarity to... another certain silent Valve protagonist... tell me if this was intentional, author.
Caperture chapter 1 . 3/14
I know you've heard this a thousand times over, but this fanfic is amazing. Sure, you left some things out like the whole BYDtWD incident, but I like how this has it's own unique backstory as well, and how it adds to Wheatley and Chell's relationship. I absolutely love your writing style, and I cried several times during my reading of it. I'm amazed at how I could have missed something as beautiful as this fanfic during my four years-and-counting stay in this fandom. Every character was completely spot-on, and the OCs were great, too. To end my continuous blabbering of how great this fanfic is, and how I'm ashamed to even call it a fanfic of all things, I would reccomend Blue Sky to anyone, even if they haven't played any of the Portal games (it's just that good!). And, as Wheatley once said, The End.
oh my god
SkyeDoc chapter 15 . 3/6
Oh, oh oh my GOG, This-your story is PERFECTION I would recommend it to someone who has never heard of the game, that's how amazing it is! I'm up at six am, crying, screaming, laughing internally, because this story! This story rocked my world, and I hope you become a professional author, or something equally brilliant, because this story was unexpected, heart wrenching, jaw dropping, original, and...I don't know if you are sick of hearing this, but it was lovely, beautifully woven!
I just noticed the Monty Python reference in chapter 9
Dhhda chapter 3 . 2/21
Totally no Doctor Who ref in here
shelvacu chapter 15 . 2/20
I'm so sad the story had to end. I guess all stories end somewhere.

That was truly beautiful. It deserves to be published. It deserves a sequel. Wink wink nudge nudge. Please. Pretty please.
Starkreactor chapter 15 . 2/12
I know you don't need any more reviews, but I have to say I spent weeks reading this and everything was perfect and everything was wonderful and your knack for description and character voice is stunning and I just-this is the single best fanfiction I've ever read and I thank you whole-heartedly for pouring the hours you must have poured into crafting it. I've written a novel before, and you've more written a novel and a half-all just for the benefit of the fan community. That's astounding. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
Missing Triforce chapter 15 . 2/11
Oh my GOD, this story...I'm not sure I have coherent words. Wheatley and Chell's characters were so ON POINT and AMAZING and I actually cried all through Chapters 13 and 14 because I thought Wheatley was going to die. I loved Chell's law-of-the-universe-ness, the progression of Wheatley's bodies, the backstory, the OCs, THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, your firm, death grip on voice, and AHHHHH SO BRAZILLIANT. I can tell you worked so, so hard on this and put in a lot of heart and energy and I definitely, definitely appreciate. Thank you so, so much.