Reviews for Blue Sky
Becky chapter 15 . 4/26/2020
This was amazing! So well written, and, as Wheatley would say, brilliant!

At first I thought that Caroline made him a new body, then I remembered, his original body was put ino storage. So she put him back, which made much more sense.

Seriously, though, those Aperture scientists were insane. They couldn't just copy a person's mind for what they needed, they had to actually RIP them out of their own bodies?! Holy geez! I'm glad that Wheatley got his body back, though.

And that was a very interesting twist, that he had previously met Chell long ago, before he became a core and she became a test subject. Makes me wonder how they got hold of her, since she didn't actually work there. Wouldn't put kidnapping past those lunatics. Also, brilliant idea to make his real name "Stephen", which is also the first name of Wheatley's voice actor, Stephen Merchant. (Also, looking on IMDB just now, the actor is also incredibly tall, the same height as human Wheatley.) Nicely done! :)

Just an amazing story all around. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it with us!
AtmaWeapon chapter 15 . 4/26/2020
In the words of Wheatley himself: Brilliant!
ScottBruckner chapter 15 . 4/24/2020
The only Portal 3 I will ever fuckin accept.
Waffle, you... You are a fucking genius, dude.
Holy fuck.
That was a fucking rollar coaster.
Are you kidding me?
My God...
It felt like I was right back in the world of portal, even the crazy stuff about Blue Sky are brilliantly melded into the story that it doesn't matter if someone had a plot synopsis, They have no idea what kind of Song of Ice and Fire levels of writing can do to similar concepts you can find in other fanfics.
5 stars 10/10 100/100 you pass A This was fantastic. You took every trope that was shamefully put into lesser fanfics and with your amazing writing you managed to pull it off.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/24/2020
I know it’s been so long since you wrote this but it’s the first time I read it and I just wanted to leave a note about how wonderful the story was and that it’s a great piece of writing. Amazing! 10/10!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/16/2020
I thought that this was absolutely amazing,the writing was brilliant and the character development was shown so I was reading it really felt like an ending for portal STARS!
YukaTheDemon chapter 15 . 4/14/2020
I remember starting to read this story ages ago, and recently had an urge to revisit some old Portal 2 fics and I’m so so SO glad that I did! Damn this story really is a masterpiece and I’m glad that I was able to read the whole finished thing even so many years later 3
Tiallo chapter 15 . 3/30/2020
This was the most cinematic piece of fanfiction I have ever read. Thank you.
Milu1316 chapter 15 . 3/9/2020
I've been reading fanfiction for like nine years and this is one of the most amazing, well written and constructed stories I've ever had the pleasure read. The characters are incredibly developed and you captured their personalities perfectly. It's honestly all I needed when I finished portal II and it made feel... warm. Thank you for giving this to the world, I don't know if you'll read this comment, but seriously, thank you. And if you ever write anything else (fic or original) I'd be delighted to read it 3

P.S: I might get a tattoo based on this, If I do, I'll upload pictures lol
2isted Chocol8 chapter 15 . 2/26/2020
This is the third time I reread this fanfiction (I've make it an habit to reread it every few years) and honestly it is as good as the first time I read it. It always gives me this amazing feeling when I reach the end (and always end up asking "I finished it already?" Despite how long it is!) And I just love it so much.

Don't know if you're reading this, but wherever you are, thanks for bringing something so beautiful into existence. It means a lot :)
Averipaveri chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
ooh my gosh when wheately yelps after hearing glados say hello moron is great. ive already read this a while ago but its so great
Rare-Uploader chapter 1 . 2/4/2020
Better than almost every single fic on this website, both in development and thought. Amazing story, and it got me to write my own stuff (which isn't nearly as emotional and great). Thank you so much!
Me chapter 1 . 1/17/2020
Did they HAVE to nuke ;kevin'
Delilah chapter 11 . 1/11/2020
This is just.. Amazing. You managed to match up all of the story perfectly with my favorite song and now I'm crying. THank you so much for all the amazing work you do, this is my favorite story EVER and i really wish you could get this published! I JUST REALLY LOVE THIS CHAPTER THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING
The-Black-Forest-Cake-Is-A-Lie chapter 7 . 1/5/2020
I'm curious. Does Garret and the twins know he's not human because when he comments that he used to not have limbs, they don't act like he's crazy, but I thought they didn't know so what is it?
canislupuswolf chapter 15 . 1/2/2020
You did an amazing job, you wrote everyone very in character, and I loved your take on their backstory.
1,311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »