Reviews for Blue Sky
Delilah chapter 1 . 12/13/2019
This is amazing! I'm already hooked. I wish this could get published
Masterlely chapter 15 . 12/9/2019
Bethesda551 chapter 15 . 11/14/2019
How have i only found this now? This is freakin fantastic. Should have been longer. Ughhhhhhh. Time to read it again!
Hikaru Ichigo chapter 6 . 10/9/2019
By the way Aaron Halifax is in the credits of portal 2. Yup he helped make portal 2! Talk about inspiration!
Portal 2 fan chapter 2 . 9/12/2019
I love it!
Good book chapter 15 . 8/15/2019
love it or hate it, this comment is spitting strait facts
Positive chapter 1 . 8/13/2019
I've never played Portal or Portal 2. everything I know is from Tumblr, wiki and YouTube let's plays. I saw an animation based on this fic and decided to check it out. Like, why not? How good can it be?

Turns out, this fic is a goddamn masterpiece so far. I'm so hooked in that I couldn't put the first chapter down, and it's only the first chapter! Your characterisation is ON POINT as far as I can tell and your writing style is marvellous. I can't wait to sink my teeth in chapter 2.

And heck, this is lowkey making me want to buy the Portal games on Steam.
chickennugget101 chapter 15 . 7/14/2019
This is by far the most beautiful fanfiction I have ever seen in my life. Just... WOW.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/3/2019
I have read this entire series and it is absolutely wonderful! Beautifully written, really. Even got me a bit teary towards the end there, I just love this so- SO much, and I just wanted to express that this is an extremely wonderful piece of writing. Wish I could have an actual physical book of it, of course, but it is just amazingly well written. Absolutely spot on about everything! Would highly recommend this to my friends... If they actually knew portal... Anyway, wonderful book and would highly recommend to anyone who has any sort of knowledge about Portal, the second one, specifically. Highly recommend 10/10!
Xoxo chapter 7 . 6/22/2019
Ok that last paragraph had me in tears, 10/10, love thiss
Guest chapter 15 . 6/14/2019
Wasnt Wheatley way too old for Chell? Otherwise great story.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/3/2019
This fanfic is utterly brazilliant.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/11/2019
fart
Just a fan chapter 15 . 5/8/2019
Gosh this is amazing! I can't believe I finished it already. Totally getting into my favorites.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/19/2019
Incredible work! The writing is perfect I loved every bit of the characterization and I can't find any fault. This is my favorite thing ever!
1,304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »