Reviews for Blue Sky
Guest chapter 15 . 7/3/2019
I have read this entire series and it is absolutely wonderful! Beautifully written, really. Even got me a bit teary towards the end there, I just love this so- SO much, and I just wanted to express that this is an extremely wonderful piece of writing. Wish I could have an actual physical book of it, of course, but it is just amazingly well written. Absolutely spot on about everything! Would highly recommend this to my friends... If they actually knew portal... Anyway, wonderful book and would highly recommend to anyone who has any sort of knowledge about Portal, the second one, specifically. Highly recommend 10/10!
Xoxo chapter 7 . 6/22/2019
Ok that last paragraph had me in tears, 10/10, love thiss
Guest chapter 15 . 6/14/2019
Wasnt Wheatley way too old for Chell? Otherwise great story.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/3/2019
This fanfic is utterly brazilliant.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/11/2019
fart
Just a fan chapter 15 . 5/8/2019
Gosh this is amazing! I can't believe I finished it already. Totally getting into my favorites.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/19/2019
Incredible work! The writing is perfect I loved every bit of the characterization and I can't find any fault. This is my favorite thing ever!
stonewoodzri chapter 15 . 3/18/2019
oh my... i'm speechless.. this is really just a stunning and beautiful work! God i'm so late to the fandom but it doesn't bother me. I feel so lucky that I got to find this amazingly written heartwarming story, and I just love the way you described the complexity and inner struggles and self-loathe of Wheatley, it was heartbreaking to see him denying himself and i cried several times... He's totally my favorite character from Portal and you recreated him personality perfectly. Also the way you wrote the relationship between Chell and Wheatley, and the townsfolks was so real and I just can't love it more. I never put much attention on Chell throughout the game but this work of yours just got me in love with the incredible woman. I cried (and cursed) when I thought Wheatly was gone, so thank you so much for not killing him and for giving us a happy ending so i don't have to live with this pain inside me for the next two months or so. Sorry I'm losing words... I just want to say I absolutely adore your work and will always love it and remember it as one of my favorite fanfictions the rest of my life as a sane fangirl, you are a truly amazing writer and thank you so much for creating beautiful treasurers like this.
Just a human chapter 1 . 3/10/2019
Hey. Sorry, I speak English poorly and translated the whole review through an interpreter. Because of this, not everything in it can be right.

You have written a wonderful, beautiful, amazing book. And I can't call it something else.

I can not take this text as fan fiction, because for me this is the only correct continuation of the story. You felt all the characters of the characters, their cues, even the style of the text you wrote are not inferior to the game! I was amazed when I first read Blue Sky, I did not expect to find something so logical and ... correct or something like that. You even inspired me to write my first texts, but for now let them be crooked and ugly, but I hope that in the future I will be able to write at your level.

This is not flattery, I am telling the truth. I admire the work you did. And I very much hope in the near future to improve my level of English to read your fan fiction in the original
AHeccingNerd chapter 15 . 2/18/2019
This story is probably years old but I love it so much. I wish there was more to it, but this will do nonetheless. The characters personality was also spot on and that's stupidly incredible to me. Props to the author because they did amazing with this.
PhoenixFantastic chapter 15 . 2/4/2019
I realize that I am a late comer to this party, but Holy Moly, I loved this story so much on so many levels. This is easily one of the top five, best fanfics I've ever read. The Chell/Wheatley ship went from low-key to OTP for me, and that is saying a lot because I am VERY picky about who I ship. The characterization was absolutely perfect - every time GLaDOS or Wheatley spoke I could hear their voices with any trouble. Chell was also written perfectly, especially for someone whom the audience never really gets to see or hear in the game. I have so many favorite parts, it'll take too long to narrow them down right now. The appearances by Caroline and the Oracle turret were icing on the cake, and I am extremely relieved that you didn't kill off anyone that I liked (you kinda had me worried).

The only problem I have with this story is how often it takes God's name in vain, especially the G**D*mns, and the "Jesus Christs." I loved this story so much and all I want to do is gush about it to any and every other Portal fan I meet, but I feel that I cannot (in good conscience) recommend it to other readers as freely as I would like.

Other than that, this story was beyond amazing. Thanks to you, I am now riding a wave of Portal euphoria that probably won't peter out for a long, long time.
Violet chapter 7 . 2/4/2019
Cool! I made a fanfic of this fanfic lol I hope u understand I am a fan
Matteoarts chapter 15 . 1/28/2019
Never expected to get so hooked o something like this, but you broke all of my expectations and then some. Fantastic work!
Little Kunai chapter 10 . 1/20/2019
On the one hand, its awesome that they got it to work, on the other, I'm worried Glados might be able to use it.
Little Kunai chapter 9 . 1/20/2019