Reviews for Blue Sky
Little Kunai chapter 7 . 1/20/2019
Your writing and characterization is brilliant.
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 1/20/2019
Loled at the manly bagle.

Glad he understood that aperture is not to be gone near.
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 1/20/2019
Phew! Glad they've escaped.
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 1/20/2019
Uh oh poor Wheatley
User724 chapter 15 . 1/19/2019
That. Was. Awesome!
I only have one question:
WHAT ON EARTH DID SHE FIND!?
Violet chapter 2 . 1/15/2019
so glad I found this
Violet chapter 1 . 1/15/2019
Pretty cool. I always wanted portal fanfic
Firewarrior123X chapter 15 . 1/2/2019
I’d heard the stories about this fic but I didn’t truly believe it. Now here I am, marveling in your greatness. This is the fic to end all fics. A perfect end to the portal world and I LOVE IT
BEASBeth chapter 15 . 12/27/2018
just a note for future reference, here's the translation of the song (according to google translate):
My darling
This is my gift for you
Oh precious
Precious for science
When you are distant memories of me
My only lost
My daughter, oh Ciel
This is my last gift for you
He is not the one I would have chosen exactly
An idiot two meters for a son-in-law ('an idiot two meter son-in law' I assume)
Frankly they deserve better
But it is your choice
My darling
it's your life...
KK chapter 1 . 12/20/2018
I really want to thank you for have done this masterpiece!
I don't know english perfectly ('cos I'm not English speaker) but I really love this fanfic. I love portal and searched about the game I've ended here reading your work. I've just finished to read it and I'm really glad for that, altought there was words that I wasn't able to understand but was a excellent experience. I love how you develop all the story's characters, including those doesn't exist in the game... You should write a sequel about the Chell and Wheatley relationship.
Thank you very much!
Snailcomicz chapter 15 . 12/11/2018
You know, there are fics you read that fill in missing moments of a plot, and they're stellar. I've only ever read two fics that take an ending of a plot and expand upon it to create something that is both homage and IMPROVES upon that ending. This is obviously the second.

Every single character, from OC to official character, fits their characterization and the world around them. From beginning to end you nail Wheatley, GLaDOS, the experimental robots, expand upon Chell, and create a whole town of genuinely delightful people.

Your premise and plot just... can't be beat, man. You make everyone work for their growth, which makes every victory feel earned. Plus, you give them their victories! We get our happy ending! I can't thank you enough for that.

You've inspired me to replay Portal 1 and 2, obviously, but even more than that? You've inspired me to create. To try writing fanfic of my own.

I'm so glad I could read this stellar, stellar fic. [GET IT STELLAR BECAUSE SPAAAAAAACE]
Snailcomicz chapter 14 . 12/11/2018
oh. oh please save them, please
Snailcomicz chapter 13 . 12/11/2018
I LOVE CHELL
I LOVE WHEATLEY
I LOVE FOXGLOVE BEST
Snailcomiicz chapter 12 . 12/11/2018
OH. HELP.
Snailcomicz chapter 11 . 12/11/2018
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THE ACCEPTANCE OF WHEATLEY! TALKING ABOUT WHAT BROUGHT HIM TO GARRET! SOFTNESS