Reviews for Blue Sky
Snailcomicz chapter 10 . 12/11/2018
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FUCK YEAH
Snailcomicz chapter 9 . 12/11/2018
Me, at beginning: This is going to go POORLY
Me, at middle: Thank heavens Garret's worked the way it did, this is good
Me, at end: This is going to go WELL
Snailcomicz chapter 8 . 12/11/2018
Ohhhhohohohonononononono
Snailcomicz chapter 7 . 12/11/2018
Just A stuff
Snailcomicz chapter 6 . 12/11/2018
Wheatley guiding Chell out of her dream... Chell wanting to help Wheatley... Both being so desperately afraid of becoming like Her... I'm dying y'all...
Snailcomicz chapter 5 . 12/11/2018
I love every single person in this town. They're all three dimensional, with within the world they live in and care for each other. Amazing.
Snailcomicz chapter 4 . 12/11/2018
Wheatley's discovering jealousy~ Wheatley's discovering jealousy~
Snailcomicz chapter 3 . 12/11/2018
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Wheatley almost remembering something!
GUUUUHH That last scene killed me, SO GOOD Wheatley realizing he has the choice to leave Chell, forget everything she's done for her and everything space taught him and OVERCOMING IT?!
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
Snailcomicz chapter 2 . 12/11/2018
Still floored by how well everybody is characterized, LET ME TALK FOR JUST A SECOND ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE CHELL. As the silent protagonist, people can attribute pretty much any traits to her, so figuring out what she would be like from the way she behaves in game is sooooooo cool. I adore her, stellar job on that.
Snailcomicz chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
I'm about 50 billion years late to the fandom and have heard about Blue Sky pretty much everywhere, but only just sat down to read it.

I shouldn't have waited this long.

You NAIL Wheatley's characterization on the head, which is super impressive, and I'm digging where the story will go!
Arwen55 chapter 15 . 12/7/2018
"My darling
This is my gift for you
Oh precious
Precious for science
When you have distant memories of me
My lost one
My daughter, oh heaven
This is my last gift for you
He is not the one I would have chosen exactly
An idiot two meters for a son-in-law
Frankly they deserve better
But it is your choice
My darling
It's your life."

Well. I am very, very late to the Portal fandom, and even later to the fandom of Blue Sky, but here I am at last, and let me just say... this story is brilliant.

I know you've received hundreds of reviews like this, so I'll keep mine short. Thank you SO MUCH for writing Blue Sky! It brings excellent, heart-warming, PERFECT closure to the stories of Wheatley and Chell – two characters who, I think, deserved a better end than what Portal 2 gave us. All the original characters are portrayed beautifully, and the ones you've created are just as fantastic.

The turret choir's song was the icing on the cake.

Thank you again... so, so much. :)
Melia chapter 15 . 11/29/2018
Absolutely amazing heart touching and heartbreaking. I cried so hard and can’t stop thinking about what would happen next l. Beautifully written, best fanfic I’ve ever read thank you so much for all the hard work put in to this!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/21/2018