Reviews for Blue Sky
Waffle Maker Studios chapter 15 . 4/13/2018
How do I say phenomenal in as many languages as possible?
I know you've been lavished with praise over this story and mine is just a drop in the ocean but I feel like I have to say SOMETHING.
I don't love reading fanfiction anymore. But I saw this one mentioned too many times to ignore and thankfully the intelligence dampening control built into my brain was off at the time and I picked it up. This was such a beautiful story I don't even have words to describe my emotions. Your characterizations are so true to life that I could hear the characters speaking at times. I don't know how to express how much I love this, and how much gratitude I have that you took the time to make something as expansive as this. Hats off to you, friend. You did a brilliant thing.
ia.m.writing chapter 15 . 4/9/2018
Okay, this was the best Portal fic ever! Seriously. Everyone was so in character, but then you developed them so naturally that this felt like canon- like this is exactly what would happen after. Plus, it was nice to see old Wheatley get a happy ending. Well done!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/5/2018
Yeah, Well, I know this post is 6 years old right? I’m pretty sure it is, but I really have to say that you are an unbelievably amazing writer, and I’m genuinely sad that I’ve already read it all. Thank you so, so much, If you see this - I loved it, every bit of it. :) - Julia
Guest chapter 15 . 4/1/2018
Okay... I have no idea if anyone is reading this still, but if they did, HOLY CRAP IT'S FREAKING AMAZING! I finished Portal 2 nearly a week ago and out of a great need for more of it, I found animations and stuff for this and read it and I LOVE IT SO MUCH. 10 outta 10. Fantastic!
SPACEfanatic chapter 15 . 3/19/2018
Omg I love this story so fudging much omg I'm crying with how good this story was. You're an amazing author. You go Wafles. I loved this so much I can't it enough. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/19/2018
Yay reunions! And OMG SHE SPOKE great fanfic btw I'm putting it as my favorite!
Headlock10 chapter 7 . 3/14/2018
I’ve been absolutely loving this story so far! I feel bad for Wheatley, but at the same time, he’s just so hilariously ridiculous about the problems he creates for himself. You’ve done an amazing job giving more depth to the characters while making it feel like they are still IN CHARACTER and I’m just enjoying it so much!
What chapter 1 . 3/13/2018
HOW LONG DID YOU SPEND ON THIS FAN FICTION AN WHY!?
reasonable-idealist chapter 15 . 2/19/2018
(WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD)

Well, after a shameless binge of reading this story from end to end when I had quite a few other things to do—and that right there should tell you how insidiously this story, or book I should say, creeps into everyday thought—I sat down like I haven’t sat in a long time, doing nothing, utterly useless to the real world because I was still lost in yours.

All those little moments, touching little scenes like Wheatley guiding Chell through the benign dream-world Aperture he'd wished he made for her (a scene which left me speechless, by the way) to Chell’s deep realizations—sometimes through rare tears or laughter—that she missed and needed him and his “waterfall voice," and above all, Wheatley’s beautiful panic through every monologue, either spoken or all in his head… these details all formed a believable, coherent picture of how life actually unfolds, especially in this story’s crazy world. Not an easy task to do.

What also surprised me as much as a slap to the face was how several scenes actually hurt—especially those involving Wheatley. The tragic flashbacks, the confrontations between him and Chell, the fear that Wheatley was going to leg it at several points when that was the textbook example of what NOT to do in those situations, the constant yammer of low self-esteem and dread that assailed him before he attempted any task, the stupid little head-voice that later became a powerful (and hilarious) weapon, and the near-physical hurt I felt when I thought Wheatley was actually going to be well and truly gone.

But when Wheatley regained his humanity...

Either I feel things unusually deeply or you described those moments, the moments that MATTERED, just right: I felt like I had to take breaks to breathe in between chapters.

I write this review to give myself some peace from my utterly useless vegetable state, and you another positive review. Maybe one day, you will write another piece for your own Portal fans. I really hope to God you do.

And “Let’s cast some broads?” Genius.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2018
Wow, this is just amazing. Just… wow.
FrostyAngelWings chapter 15 . 2/16/2018
I have no words besides this that is even close to describing this story; Beautiful.
Thank you for writing this.
Just...
Absolutely beautiful.
XiaoXiao666 chapter 15 . 2/14/2018
HOLY MACKERAL. I just read this for the second time and it’s no less mind-blowing. You, sir or ma’am, are a literary genius!
Fire-Goddess-Ameta chapter 15 . 2/13/2018
This is, and I'm sure will forever, be one of my favorite things I'll ever read. I would never have expected something so beautiful and all around fantastic to have sprouted from Portal 2, or just the series in general. Thank you so much for making this. I feel greatly honored to have even read this. I've already suggested many of my friends to read it, and I'll be sure to read this many times over myself. But, again, thank you very much for spending all this time writing this. You have unbelievable talent that I hope you continue to use.
-A Park
Dossypet chapter 15 . 2/8/2018
This story is like the golden story and I love it. 10/10 Amazing
coliri chapter 15 . 1/26/2018
dude I heard about this fic since it came out but never had the guts to start reading it... and I don't know what kind of bug bitted me last week that made me read it all of a sudden and i don't regret every minute I spent reading this

Let me tell you this was an amazing work! And I really don't know what else to say! It was utterly perfect! And I'm glad I waited 7 years to read it! Fucking amazing hell!
1,314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »