Reviews for Blue Sky
Anya chapter 15 . 11/7/2021
I haven't cried this hard since my great grandma died, i simply applaud you and praise this ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL piece of art. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for bringing me solace after the end of Portal 2. Shit dude, there are tears bigger than i could ever imagine on my cheeks right now. And again, thank you so much.
existingmccormick chapter 15 . 11/7/2021
Wow. This was an amazing read. God. That was beautiful.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/19/2021
Once upon a time in a really low point of my life, I'd read this story, and it helped me see that there was so much I wanted to do in life still. I return here seven years later to say I've made it. And I'm really proud of myself for going on long enough to be able to read this a second time. I'll hope to read this at least a third time too, even farther into my future. Thank you, dear author, and I wish you the absolute best.
A Flower for a Ghost chapter 15 . 9/24/2021
There will never be another fanfic like this one. It is a marvel and in my mind, this IS Portal 3!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/23/2021
I hope they never make a Portal 3, so that i can forever consider this the offical, canon ending to the series. Every last plot thread is wrapped into a perfect, complex, and realistic little ball. Emotionally wrenching from start to finish. Just a f***ing masterpiece. If you aren't a bestselling author in real life by now, then the world is a very wrong place indeed.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/23/2021
Amazing.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/16/2021
The absolute gall, thinking you can make me feel these feelings without consequences? The audacity
Guest chapter 13 . 9/15/2021
Listen. Listen, tho. No listen. Listen. Fucking- listen.
Ros chapter 8 . 9/15/2021
Hi. How fucking dare you do this to me
Moon the Creator chapter 15 . 9/13/2021
I am 10 years late to Portal 2 and I saw the chemistry Wheatley and Chell had, but I never anticipated finding a lot of fanart/fanfic. But lo and behold I found the Blue Sky Animatic on youtube, and Understandably, I set to reading this fic. I was not the least bit disappointed. This is an incredible fic that has stood the test of time for a decade now.

Whoever you are, wherever you are, I hope you are well. This was a brilliant fic, and one people will remember and read for a decade more 3
UnapprovedApple chapter 15 . 8/13/2021
A bitch really did cry, and is about to again. :) tysm waffles
IrkenInvader01 chapter 15 . 8/5/2021
This was the absolute best fan fiction I've ever read of anything!
smolhauz chapter 15 . 8/2/2021
This was an amazing story. Fucking bravo man!
ink3dworld chapter 15 . 7/26/2021
This fic is old, but it's still amazing. I love this story so much.
vendotlover chapter 15 . 7/14/2021
i am never reading fanfiction again this has knocked everything i could ever read OUT OF THE PARK! this barely counts as fanfiction now this is book this is a whole new creation and i have found it leagues too late but THAT WILL NOT STOP ME FROM LOVING IT SO DEARLY. how i wish this was on ao3 so i could download it,,. oh woe is me whatever gonna bookmark it so i can come back every few years and sit down and read it AGAIN and again this is so good 3
1,304 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »