Reviews for Blue Sky
Guest chapter 15 . 8/17/2017
Beautiful. I expected nothing less. It satisfied me and I have to say the ratings I've been hearing really mean something with this story. I do wish I knew what happened next in your own mind but either you don't feel like making another book or you'd want us to imagine for ourselves. Keep up the brilliant work mate and hope to see more great works of art such as this one
Lord Kristine chapter 15 . 8/15/2017
And there it is: the final chapter. This story inspired me in so many ways. It's a downright crime I've waited so many years to comment on it. I hope that whatever you've been up to since writing this story has been fun and rewarding, and I look forward to anything you publish in the future. You've created something wonderful. I'm not alone in saying this, of course, and you deserve every compliment you've received and more. The world is just a little bit brighter because of your commitment to this endeavour. Your hard work and creativity have been valuable to us all, and on a personal level, I can't begin to thank you enough for sharing this story with the world.
Lord Kristine chapter 14 . 8/14/2017
I really like how cinematic this story is. Also GLaDOS' sass is the best.
Lord Kristine chapter 13 . 8/13/2017
A very clever way to use the first GLaDOS body.
Lord Kristine chapter 12 . 8/12/2017
Ah! The feels!
Lord Kristine chapter 11 . 8/11/2017
I love how organically the outside conflict is brought back.
Lord Kristine chapter 10 . 8/10/2017
I really enjoy the victorious mood here.
Lord Kristine chapter 9 . 8/9/2017
Drunk Wheatley is hilarious!
Lord Kristine chapter 8 . 8/8/2017
The banana sticker idea is ingenious.
Lord Kristine chapter 7 . 8/7/2017
I love the running gag of Wheatley conking his head on doorframes. The bread scene is one of my favorites, too.
Lord Kristine chapter 6 . 8/6/2017
Wheatley leading Chell out of a nightmare is so endearing.
DRJiye chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
1000th comment! Woohoo! Haha, I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist..
After all this time, I find myself keep returning to this fic. This must be my 5th read or something.
I guess for me, and apparently for a lot of other people in the Portal fandom, Blue Sky isn't just a fanfiction, it's a legitimate work of literature that started off its own subfandom, and, more than anything, it's a sprawiling fictional universe with a life of its own.

I don't know if you'll ever read this, but I just wanted to say... Thank you for the magical experience.
And I hope whatever you do in life, you do it well. I bet you could be a proffessional writer, and a really prolific one at that, because Blue Sky isn't just a good fanfiction, it's good storytelling in general.

I'm... rambing again, and I bet I'm really incoherent to anyone other than myself considering English isn't my first language, but I'll just say it one last time; Thank you, Waffles!
Lord Kristine chapter 5 . 8/5/2017
I love how poetic it is that Chell hurting Wheatley causes her physical pain in return.
Lord Kristine chapter 4 . 8/4/2017
Great as always. There's a few typos, but no major ones. Capitalizing GLaDOS' pronouns is a wonderful idea, and the similes are spot on.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
best. fan fiction. ever. Here I am, years later, rereading this beautiful story.
1,311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »