Reviews for Blue Sky
Ahrva chapter 15 . 12/3/2020
Not finished reading it yet, but I would like to say that adding in the Cara Mia bit was awesome. Especially since what you had added of it roughly translates to "My darling This is my gift to you Oh precious Valuable for science When you are away you remember me My only lost one My daughter, oh heaven This is my last gift for you He is not what I would have chosen exactly A two-meter idiot for a son-in-law Frankly, they deserve better But it is your choice My darling It's your life..." Great job.
anon chapter 15 . 12/2/2020
Thanks for the story I loved it.
katt chapter 12 . 11/13/2020
awesome! it destroyed me! 20/10 would reccomened
velka chapter 15 . 11/5/2020
I have known about this fic since 2012 but I didn't pick it up until a few days ago when I saw some fanart of it. It really is one of the best fic out there and I just love everything about it.
Selena Beichmanis chapter 5 . 11/4/2020
I wish I found this sooner! This is amazing!
A fan chapter 15 . 10/28/2020
Holy crap nice work
Guest chapter 11 . 10/11/2020
Holy crap nice job
SoraHarada1713 chapter 1 . 10/5/2020
Wow, I cant believe that I've only found this fanfiction so many years after the fact. But this writing is so good! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Tyler chapter 10 . 10/5/2020
Wow just wow

Good an ya Wheatley
A reader chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
Marvelous. Just as amazing as everyone claimed it to be. The characters are exactly like they were in the game, and the writing has a Good Omens esc touch to it. Well done.
TheLemonIsTheBos chapter 4 . 9/28/2020
Yes! Yes! Yes! I am in love with this story!
Moteaca chapter 15 . 9/27/2020
This is just amazing! Truly one of the best fanfic novels I've ever read! I really love how you've portrayed each character (especially Wheatley, felt so connected) which fits the lore of the game so perfectly well, even the original characters are vividly charming!
Love it love it love it!
I'd really like to ask for your permission to translate this amazing work of yours into Chinese and post it on some popular Chinese platform(haven't found any translations of your work so far) so other Chinese Portal fans can enjoy your work! The fandom of Portal in China is rather small, that's a shame, maybe your work can inspire more creative minds!
If you have no objection to my request, I'll send you every link of my translation post through whichever platform that's convenient for you!
Phoenix chapter 15 . 9/24/2020
I loved this story. Truly. I've only just now gotten really interested in Portal. I came across an animation with some music, and I saw it was in inspiration to this FanFiction. And so I clicked to link to here.

I'm sure you've moved on with you life, and have squared away the memories of this wonderful story deep within your mind. But I just wanted to express how much I loved this anyway, in a slight hope you can understand how much of an amazing writer you are.

Where do I even begin...
1. You did a perfect job of continuing the story in such a way to not only stay close to the lore, but also add your own ideas to the universe.
2. You stayed true to the characters - building on them as well. And not only that but you also created a character who never said a word in the game, and yet it seemed 100% fitting!
3. Absolutely hilarious. Actually laughed out loud.
4. Also dramatic, and page (scroll?) turning! You hooked me and had me genuinely caring for each and every character.
5. And although at first it seemed chaotic, I kind of liked how you changed perspectives often within each section.
6. *Because I'm beginning to worry I'll run out of space, just insert here every other giddy/dorky compliments here*

Overall... I loved it. I wish I could find more of your writings. In fact, I'm going to search for any other mere scrap of wonderful writing haha. Thank you for letting my unworthy eyeballs gaze upon these near holy scriptures... dramatics aside, just thank you.
PickledCookies chapter 1 . 9/23/2020
Ah I barely review here but this is EXACTLY what I was looking for thank you thankyouthankyou! Your characters Are just perfect. I love them so much. I don't think I've properly expressed how much I love your characterization. It's perfect. They even have the same voices In my head. I could go on and on about how much I love reading this- Great work. You wrote this basically 9 years ago, so I doubt you'll see this review, but just wanted to say thanks :D
banana chapter 15 . 9/21/2020
this was soooooooo great. thank you for writing this
1,310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »