Reviews for Blue Sky
MuchaLuchaAndMe chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
Fantastic read! Very in character and believable story wise. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Birai chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
Things continue to develop iiiinterestingly. And by interesting, I mean amazing. I can barely imagine what Wheatley's in for next chapter! :3 The Co-operative testing blurb at the end was very well done, I wonder what GLaDOS is up to...
doven chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
Man alive! This fic is brilliant, cheers!
laydee-jiraya chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
I so loled at the sandwich bit, where he's all, thinking a sandwich is a tool. XD Oh and that bit where he's helping her through her dream was quite sweet.
natural selection chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
Loved this chapter!
sissimay chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
The part where Wheatley takes over the dream and guides Chell to freedom is wonderfully bittersweet as is his desire to make a dream Aperture for her back when he was plugged into the mainframe.

Your Wheatley is complex and flawed and it's beautiful.
Isobel Kelte chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
I've been following this story for a bit now and just have to leave a note saying how much I love it. Your characterizations are magnificent; this is the first talking Chell I've read that struck me as really fitting the character, and Wheatley is just perfection. I especially love how you're not shying away from his flaws.

And I love your style so much! Its clever use of metaphor and overall tone of humor reminds me a lot of Terry Pratchett, whom I love.

I can't wait to read more!
MegaShinyObject chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
I really like this! You've characterized Wheatley incredibly well here; his internal struggle is entirely believeable and surprisingly easy to relate to. I'm enjoying this a lot and I can't wait to see where it goes next! Keep up the good work!
Sarah chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
You have a wonderful way of setting the stage and making us believe in this far away, distant post-apocalyptic future. Your descriptions are just wonderfully vivid, and very well done, and your characterizations are spot on. Great story. :)
Cathrine Maliny chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
I love your story! Portal 2 is one of the best video games ever, don't you think? You're a great writer and i think that you portray the characters perfectly! I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
chickens chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
You're bloody brilliant.

I was away for the weekend, partying and having a good time in New York, but I couldn't wait to get back and read the new chapters. I'm not lying when I say this is the best Portal fic I've read,and one of the best fanfics in general.

Your descriptions are clever and novel, and it's great how you switch them depending on which character's POV your writing. Especially with Wheatley. You stick to descriptors and comparisons he'd come up with with his limit knowledge of the outside world. I'm also loving the way you write Chell. She's super focused and determined, but still deeply affected by what she's gone through. You're giving her a good balance and making her into a good, strong character. Likewise, Aaron and the other characters and the town feel fleshed out; not just cardboard cutouts to hung the drama of the story on.

So, what I'm saying is: I LOVE THIS! And I look forward to Thursday with baited breath.
Birai chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
SO many shades of amazing! I love your writing style and your plot, the characters especially are really spot-on. It's nice that you're taking the time to explain and develop things, it makes the story feel more natural.
demyxFAN chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
Poor Wheatley... Forever alone and scarred for life...
aloof-kokiri chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
You, my friend, are a genius. I have never read a Portal fanfiction that was this accurate before. You matched the characters beautifully. I like where this is going. Oh Wheatly and Chell, the scars one must have after being in such a place like Aperture. GLaDOS can terrify anyone. Please continue. I can't wait to know what happens next!
Anonymous-cat chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
Aww. I feel a little bad for Wheatley, but Chell's right, in a way. He really is too blind to see the irony in complaining that she's using him, bless him. I'm glad Aaron convinced her to go after him, it's pretty obvious he'd be a mess on his own.

The dream sequence was interesting too, with Wheatley the cubicle drone and Chell the bagel girl. XD Wheatley's got a bit of a crush... or did have, at one point. Should be interesting to see how further recall might impact their present relationship.

Also, once again you have the most awesome lines, full of dry humor. Love this one: "A monkey could do it. A monkey had done it, for a while, but the primate-assisted employee reduction scheme hadn't really panned out that well in the end, and besides, the monkeys had wanted better working conditions."

Anyway, thanks for continuing this excellent fic! Hoping to see more soon!
1,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 .. Last Next »