Reviews for Blue Sky
Ridel chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
Hmm. Well let's see. I could go on at length about how thoroughly I am enjoying this story so far. I could wax poetical about the prose and the plot and EVERYTHING.

But somehow I don't think I can completely convey how in love I am with Blue Sky.

You are my new hero when it comes to fanfiction. No no, I'm not just saying that. I seriously admire what you're doing here.

I was, I'll admit, seriously worried that Wheatley was going to run off on Chell. Because you don't just write the fluffy/100% redeemed-thank-you-very-much Wheatley that most fans want or are used to. You write him as himself. Still lovable, but a little selfish.

GLaDOS, perfectly on pitch.

And Chell, a tough character to pin down, being that she is the player, meaning her viewpoint can vary staggeringly from one person to the next.

Although I myself am personally in the sappy "BAWW WHEATERS COME HOME YOU ARE FORGIVEN!" camp of P2 players, I seriously didn't think that it would be so easy for Chell.

Her one line gave me a small chill. To me, THAT is who she is, and it was a pleasant surprise to finally see this in action.

You don't really pander to fan cravings either. You are writing a genuine story so stuffed with merit it's coming out of its ears. (FACT: Your story has ears. Ears that are dripping merit. You might want to get that seen to.)

Another thing that I admire is the way you update regularly and HOLLY HECK the size of them! It's way beyond anything we have a right to hope for on this site.

In short, this is without a doubt the single greatest Portal 2 story I have ever read.

Period.

Ridel~
Anonymous-cat chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Wow. This is very well done! Everyone is absolutely in character, your descriptions of the scenery are fantastic, and I am really enjoying reading this. I was surprised Chell went back for him, to be honest, since it was pretty obviously a trap, but I am so glad she did. Looking forward to more!
chickens chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Awesome!
Eryn Nycole Potter chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Oh.

My.

Science.

SQUEEEEEE-

I'm going to interrupt the next day and a half's worn of squee to tell you this: Professional. Material. I'm half expecting to find this in a bookstore. Please, for the love of Science, continue!
A Beautiful Oblivion chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Wow... Just.. Wow. That was AMAZING. I can't wait to read the next chapter :)
A Reviewing Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
You know, it's not often I actually bother to write a review. Because I just don't feel like enough fanfics are good enough for my time. (Wow, that probably sounds braggy. xD) Sorry, I mean more like, I just didn't enjoy them enough to review them. Well, with this one, I am.

Really, only my main complaint is a few grammar mistakes, out of character parts, and "Her Voice". It's just... awkward. xP I don't know if you know this, that character's name is GLaDOS though.

Honestly I'm too tired to go on too much. x3 It was good and I'd like more. Your way of Wheatley getting back was logical enough, too. I liked him naming the stars. :P
ntepAC chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This is brilliant. Very well written, and it really kept my attention. Can't wait for more!
etsuco chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Easily the best portal fanfiction I've read so far. Everyone's so in-character! Looking forward to reading more!

Keep up the great work!
Hybrid chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This is excellent. I like the little touches that accurately describe events as they would occur.
chickens chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This is brilliant. By far the best Portal fic I've read so far; and it's only the first chapter! You're fantastic and I WILL BE checking back here for more.
Absol-san chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
God, that's cute. I hope you continue!
Bearybeary chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Wheatley (snickers) He can be so funny.
kiwipixel77 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Hey I absolutely LOVED this story! Very well written! It did not seem far-fetched at all. Wheatley sounded just like he does in the game, and so did Glados. It was funny, smart, and written with a lot of description. I didn't see many errors. I honestly can't give any tips for improvement. Great job!
1,303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87