Reviews for Blue Sky
A Beautiful Oblivion chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Wow... Just.. Wow. That was AMAZING. I can't wait to read the next chapter :)
A Reviewing Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
You know, it's not often I actually bother to write a review. Because I just don't feel like enough fanfics are good enough for my time. (Wow, that probably sounds braggy. xD) Sorry, I mean more like, I just didn't enjoy them enough to review them. Well, with this one, I am.

Really, only my main complaint is a few grammar mistakes, out of character parts, and "Her Voice". It's just... awkward. xP I don't know if you know this, that character's name is GLaDOS though.

Honestly I'm too tired to go on too much. x3 It was good and I'd like more. Your way of Wheatley getting back was logical enough, too. I liked him naming the stars. :P
ntepAC chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This is brilliant. Very well written, and it really kept my attention. Can't wait for more!
etsuco chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Easily the best portal fanfiction I've read so far. Everyone's so in-character! Looking forward to reading more!

Keep up the great work!
Hybrid chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This is excellent. I like the little touches that accurately describe events as they would occur.
chickens chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This is brilliant. By far the best Portal fic I've read so far; and it's only the first chapter! You're fantastic and I WILL BE checking back here for more.
Absol-san chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
God, that's cute. I hope you continue!
Bearybeary chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Wheatley (snickers) He can be so funny.
kiwipixel77 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Hey I absolutely LOVED this story! Very well written! It did not seem far-fetched at all. Wheatley sounded just like he does in the game, and so did Glados. It was funny, smart, and written with a lot of description. I didn't see many errors. I honestly can't give any tips for improvement. Great job!
1,314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88