Reviews for Blue Sky
geekqueen2010 chapter 7 . 5/14/2020
*intense fangirling and laughter occuring* He was distracted alright! So adorkable! Too adorkable to be legitimately scary! Forgot to comment last chapter about him having apparently memorized the facial expressions that he had seen her make! I still love how he gets jealous of other guys regarding Chell yet he doesn't understand what he's feeling or why! Just like how he didn't know why Chell being in close contact with him was distracting. A shame he didn't tell her that, I would've loved to know her reaction to Wheatley being distracted by her touch. ;3
geekqueen2010 chapter 6 . 5/14/2020
I freaking knew it! GLaDOS is gonna use Atlas and Peabody to get Chell back!
geekqueen2010 chapter 5 . 5/14/2020
Well, now that Aaron guy knows not to mess with Aperture, but I know that robo-thot has something up her sleeve to get Chell back.
geekqueen2010 chapter 4 . 5/14/2020
Awwwww, he's so adorkable! I hope he won't always be scared of the sounds of nature at night. I heard that bunnies scream like a human getting murdered, that must've been really scary for him! Nice of Chell to bring him home with her! I love how Wheatley thinks of her as a force of nature and him getting jealous of Aaron!
geekqueen2010 chapter 3 . 5/14/2020
Holy shiitake that was a lot to process! He saved her and they escaped?! But she's bleeding! Find a hospital!
geekqueen2010 chapter 2 . 5/14/2020
I'm shook! So much happened in this I don't know where to begin! Chell actually spoke! Out loud! To Wheatley! And she's actually fond enough to go back into Aperture willingly to save him! I can't tell if I'm fangirling or freaking out!
geekqueen2010 chapter 1 . 5/14/2020
Oh shish, as I was reading I had a feeling that GLaDOS was gonna save him in order to torture him/use him as a substitute or lure for Chell, and I freaking called it! Also, apparently she's a sadist. This will be interesting, though I feel bad for Wheatley. I forgive him.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/13/2020
i love this so much its well made this will be great as a movie so good job whith this fanfic
Tmug hrg chapter 1 . 5/3/2020
Quite decent!
Damiensaidno chapter 15 . 5/2/2020
God, what an amazing piece of art this is! The story is amazing! Thank you for writing something so incredible! Just thank you!
- damien
Xendria chapter 8 . 4/28/2020
Sorry for the rambline in the previous review. I got so indignant about what had happened to Wheatley, that I felt the need to kind of vent about all that was done to him by those lunatics at Aperature.

I also meant to add, that this whole thing is brilliant. Amazing job! This is one of the best-written stories that I have ever read. Thank you.
Xendria chapter 8 . 4/28/2020
Wheatley's personality and way of speaking always seemed so different from the other AI in the facility. He already seemed more human when you meet him, that this makes perfect sense. He WAS human, once upon a time.

Although, it makes you wonder: If the Aperture scientists wanted to use a human mind as a basis for the intelligence dampening core, for ANY of the cores, if they had the technology to implant a human mind into one, why didn't they just copy the mind? Why did they have to literally pull a person's mind out of their body, without any kind of consent, no less?

Of course, given that this is Aperature, I shouldn't be surprised. Seems like if they had a choice between a less crazy idea, and a more crazy idea, they'd choose the more crazy idea every time. The very definition of mad scientists. And borderline evil, in some cases, and actually evil, in others. Like pulling an innocent man's mind out of his body without his permission, and subjecting him to horror and pain, just to try to control ANOTHER lunatic invention that they had gone ahead and built without considering the ramifications. Total disregard for another human life. Totally evil.
Becky chapter 2 . 4/28/2020
I like how we get an explanation for Chell's silence - how it's by her choice, not because she can't speak. I honestly thought she was unable to talk, because she didn't even say anything to Aaron when he came to get his order, but I see that it was deliberate. Chell doesn't speak unless she has something worth saying, unless there's a genuine need. And she chooses not to speak in the facility, because it's the one thing she can completely control. Excellent writing there.
Xendria chapter 1 . 4/27/2020
Is it weird that I read all of GLaDOS' dialog in her voice? I have an "internal voice" while reading, and that's what I have for most of this, except when it's HER voice. It's not just me, is it?

Fantastic story.
Xendria chapter 15 . 4/26/2020
This was beautifully written! An amazing level of description and detail, and the writing of the characters, especially Wheatley, were spot-on.

I wonder what the two words were that Chell told him. Probably, "You're human," that would be my guess. Also, the new area of the facility that She has just learned about...wonder if that's the area where Wheatley's human body was kept in suspension. I don't know if you're interested in writing any more, but I for one would be curious to see if anything happens with that.

Anyway, this was a wonderful story, and a pleasure to read. Thank you so much!
1,311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »