Reviews for Fortune
darth jennab chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
poor britain :( this story almostt made me cry, poor misunderstood britain, they shouldnt be so judgey... he has lived long enough to have some wisdom...and,stuff...i think...anyways, great writing!
TheKatanaMistress chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Wow...just wow. This was amazing. It doesn't seem unfinished to me. It seems like the perfect ending to this story. Beautiful.
starryclimes chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I loved this. Very real and very sweet. Even though there is no happy ending there's a deep seated feeling of family and love.
Era-Basilisk chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This is a very refreshing version of Mpreg, and gives a type of perspective on what could happen should things turn sour and end the uncommon way. It is also quite realistic. Good Job.
Shibboshi chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I'm going to cry...
But I really liked this. :)
Paperflowers101 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Poor Matthew. I feel so bad for him. The ending made me cry.
And The World Turned chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I dont usually like mpreg unless its crack but to was very very well written. I salute you!
Kitten1313 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
it's interesting and a different way of looking at the nations
Chihori-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This is such an amazing story! I don't think I've ever hated England, taking Mattie's baby how cruel.
On another note, I wonder why so many people hate mpreg. I think it sounds awesome! Guys having babies, everyone could be mommies. :D But maybe it's just because I'm a girl who fears the idea of giving birth.
keisan chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Omg. That is so so so sad! :'( I was warned... ugh but it was so incredibly sad.
Just-another-lonely-fairytale chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
So heartbreaking and angsty *bursts into tears*.
TomatoLullaby31 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Heart...broken...
lilactree chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
:'O Why am I crying?!
Gothic Anime Lover chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This is wonderous! With polish and completion it could easily be one of your best works.
Kitsune309 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Sad, borderline depressing, heart-wrenching, horrible, and beautifully written. Well done.