Reviews for It Don't Mean a Thing
PastOneonta chapter 32 . 8/14/2016
I loved this, and I know you wrote it a long time ago but it is still and always one of the best Jake and Bells. Bella is strong and can make her own decisions, she has a good relationship with Charlie, she has friends her own age. These are several behaviors we wished for canon Bella and got via fanfic. She chooses Jacob and it's genuine and it's pre-imprint.

The Cullen's arrival is different and unique. Emmett ending Victoria was a big surprise but appreciated. The decision Bella was forced to make at the end was huge but she chose life, and at that point she had resolved Edward and there was no need to save him. I still think Alice manipulated the vision and they relied on her too much.

Twins and a wedding, a lovely way to bring this to closure. Thanks for writing and for leaving posted.
April-Showers82 chapter 32 . 9/10/2015
This is a great story! A wonderful way to switch the original and make it better. I'm so glad that you made Jacob the Alpha like he should have been.
Blue Moon chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
NAUGHTY EDWARD! Good jakey! Bella?
Blue Moon chapter 6 . 5/29/2015
Don't you dare fall in love with her Edward Mason Cullen or else I will tell yo mama to rise from her grave and give ya a good beatin'! And I'll even get Jacob ta break your neck! Y'all have been warned...
Blue Moon chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
I feel so awkward when all this lovey dovey crud is happening...
Blue Moon chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Wow, bravo...
teacupdestiny chapter 32 . 5/23/2015
This was absolutely beautiful
littlewinter chapter 32 . 10/15/2012
Oh. That was a perfect ending, both happy and sad at once. You kind of left me on the poor-Edward-train there. I feel sorry for him, but then it was sad in a good way. Good ending. Perfect story.

I have really enjoyed reading this (though it has taken me some time to finish it *ahem*), and even though I'm glad to see how it ends it's also kind of sad that it's over. I'm curious; are you working on anything else at the moment?

Thank you for a wonderful story, a wonderful use of words, perfect sentences, funny images and loads of grinning. You've done a great job :)
littlewinter chapter 31 . 10/15/2012
Woah! That was some heavy predictions! I feel bad for Edward though, but then I don't really see what she could have done differently either. I'm really looking forward to read the epilogue :)
littlewinter chapter 30 . 10/15/2012
"...an official apology on behalf of the entire male species"

You always find the perfect thing to say. How do you do that? (not jealous at all). Oh, I loved it, all of it.

Leah and Charlie? An unexpected turn of events, but I liked it :)
littlewinter chapter 29 . 10/15/2012
"...while Carlisle pours glasses of red wine he has brought for medicinal purposes."

This is really good. I can't believe it took me so long time to read it. You have me grinning and biting my finger nails all at once.
littlewinter chapter 28 . 10/15/2012
Oh, he's there. Thank you. . .
littlewinter chapter 26 . 10/15/2012
Uh oh. I sense baby.
littlewinter chapter 25 . 10/15/2012
"Charlie nods to the interior of the house in the familiar way he has when he wants to gain casual entry to a premises."

Oh, and:

"Emily is serving out cookies to a bunch of tribal men who have obviously all just put their tops on. Buttoned up wrong. Labels sticking out of ragged tees."

Hehe. I love your Charlie. This is brilliant.
littlewinter chapter 24 . 10/15/2012
Creepy Victoria-battle in Bella's room. But good, I think.
For a second you had me thinking it was Jacob who came in through the window. I wonder what will happen to the pragnency ... This is addicting!