Reviews for It Don't Mean a Thing
April-Showers82 chapter 32 . 9/10/2015
This is a great story! A wonderful way to switch the original and make it better. I'm so glad that you made Jacob the Alpha like he should have been.
Blue Moon chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
NAUGHTY EDWARD! Good jakey! Bella?
Blue Moon chapter 6 . 5/29/2015
Don't you dare fall in love with her Edward Mason Cullen or else I will tell yo mama to rise from her grave and give ya a good beatin'! And I'll even get Jacob ta break your neck! Y'all have been warned...
Blue Moon chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
I feel so awkward when all this lovey dovey crud is happening...
Blue Moon chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Wow, bravo...
teacupdestiny chapter 32 . 5/23/2015
This was absolutely beautiful
littlewinter chapter 32 . 10/15/2012
Oh. That was a perfect ending, both happy and sad at once. You kind of left me on the poor-Edward-train there. I feel sorry for him, but then it was sad in a good way. Good ending. Perfect story.

I have really enjoyed reading this (though it has taken me some time to finish it *ahem*), and even though I'm glad to see how it ends it's also kind of sad that it's over. I'm curious; are you working on anything else at the moment?

Thank you for a wonderful story, a wonderful use of words, perfect sentences, funny images and loads of grinning. You've done a great job :)
littlewinter chapter 31 . 10/15/2012
Woah! That was some heavy predictions! I feel bad for Edward though, but then I don't really see what she could have done differently either. I'm really looking forward to read the epilogue :)
littlewinter chapter 30 . 10/15/2012
"...an official apology on behalf of the entire male species"

You always find the perfect thing to say. How do you do that? (not jealous at all). Oh, I loved it, all of it.

Leah and Charlie? An unexpected turn of events, but I liked it :)
littlewinter chapter 29 . 10/15/2012
"...while Carlisle pours glasses of red wine he has brought for medicinal purposes."

This is really good. I can't believe it took me so long time to read it. You have me grinning and biting my finger nails all at once.
littlewinter chapter 28 . 10/15/2012
Oh, he's there. Thank you. . .
littlewinter chapter 26 . 10/15/2012
Uh oh. I sense baby.
littlewinter chapter 25 . 10/15/2012
"Charlie nods to the interior of the house in the familiar way he has when he wants to gain casual entry to a premises."

Oh, and:

"Emily is serving out cookies to a bunch of tribal men who have obviously all just put their tops on. Buttoned up wrong. Labels sticking out of ragged tees."

Hehe. I love your Charlie. This is brilliant.
littlewinter chapter 24 . 10/15/2012
Creepy Victoria-battle in Bella's room. But good, I think.
For a second you had me thinking it was Jacob who came in through the window. I wonder what will happen to the pragnency ... This is addicting!
littlewinter chapter 23 . 10/15/2012
Oh, it's me again... I didn't forget, I'm just part turtle :)

As always I love it.

So. A Charlie-Chapter! Good decision! I absolutely loved The Guy Who Knows Stuff-structure. And how he knows his job, but not what to do with his daughter.
"If she was, like, 30."