Reviews for Mercenary
eckomoon chapter 1 . 3/6
Whoa. I love it! I felt like the show should have done some episodes of Eclare building back their friendship. This was perfect and Eli saying 'make me stop' made me swoon. So well written! Is there anywhere I can still read Vices?
hillaryS chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This was so effing amazing. You write EClare brilliantly. It would be perfect if something like this actually happened in the new episodes of Degrassi.

PS- love the jab at Nickelback! That was awesome.
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This is so realistic and beautiful and I could almost see Degrassi doing something like this if they ever get Eclare back together.

Really, really nice job. :)
Ang chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Wow. There are actual tears in my eyes after reading this. Powerful stuff right here.
shehadastory chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That was so sweet, I loved it *off to read more of your stuff*
naughtsandcrosses chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This was excellent! I love how you always make Adam the comic in all of your stories... he makes me laugh every time! God I love Adam... but who doesn't? :) Make a new story soon... :)
keepcalmss chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
i am so happy you made a story especially a really good one!
ArentYouSophiaLoren-8887 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I love the Adam/Eli banter at the beginning. Oh, Adam. I wish they would give you more awesome stuff to say like that. They should just let you write him and make us laugh.

Love the banter between Eli and Clare. And Jake liking Nickelback, Oh the Horrors.

Glad you posted this )
degrassifan86 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Oh my gosh! I didnt expect something from you ever again. But Im so happy you posted this. I loved the Eli/Adam convo. Hilarious! And Im a Socrates nerd so that made me giggle. Oh poor Clare. Must be really uncomfortable to deal with that. I loved their little banter at the record store. LOL JAKE LISTENS TO NICKELBACK. Figures. THE KISS. OH MY FUCKING FUCK. So good. Please, if you ever find the time again post another oneshot. Loved this!
ChelseyGrace chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I love this. I love you.
Lily-Blues chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Ahh! One shot! From you! I know it's not a come back but I so do not give a care! And as always it is perfect and splendid and wonderful and Stephen Stohn and the writers need to read this and make it happen... Like now:)
SomeoneNamedLiz chapter 1 . 10/5/2011

This really was amazing and it gave me hope for Eli and Clare now. Thank you for writing this beautiful piece!
AfewSentencesShortOfaParagraph chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Why can't this be a comeback? Haha. Your writing is flawless, and this one-shot played havoc with my heart. In a good way, of course. That was beautifully written, but so is everything you write. :)
laurrren chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Sobbing. Beautiful. I have missed your writing.
DegrassiLover2010 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
OMG! I'm so glad that you're back!

BTW it did not suck, it was a great one-shot!

Now I can't wait for your stories!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »