Reviews for The Nightmare Before Love
Guest chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
OH MY GODS! THAT WAS AWESOME! IT WAS FUNNY AND ROMANTIC AND ANGSTY! AWESOME!
Spice of Life chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
I don't know why I didn't read this before now since I LOVED the Halloween episode...but holy shit,that was amazing. Excited to read the follow up one-shots now! Seriously, I'm going to think of this every time I watch the Halloween ep now.
That Was A Helluva Thing chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
this is so awesome, way to make the halloweenverse make sense! :)
mavk4444 chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Oh my god. I just found this today, and the whole time I was thinking why the hell I didn't find this earlier. I read the first few sentences, and I knew I would be hooked. This was amazing, and I honestly loved it.
kat4543 chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
great story where do you come up with them?
gonegoodbye chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Oh my gosh! Okay first off I was in the edge of my seat eating pudding reading this! :) I really lvoed this, everything about this story was so good and perfect! :)
McflyNiffDaveFrancoFan chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
I squealed and laughed and "awwed" through the whole story! I love this! Honestly. . .I give it a 10! This is sooo going into my favorites! Oh my goodness, I think I'm going to read it again. . .and again! Amazing job, you did!

Rachel
Jonghwa chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Wow this story was absolutely amazing I can honestly say this is my favorite Kogan fic so far. The story itself was amazing plus all the emotion you gave the characters just made the story beautiful. I almost had a heart attack when Jo was torturing poor Logan T.T He went through a lot of pain but it was all worth it cause in the end he got kendall (Sigh) the ending was just perfect!But Jo how could she say that to poor sweet insecure Logan! Wanted to slap her so bad Anyways sorry for blabbering nonsense here its just I love this story!
AnAngelandHisHunter chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
wow absolutely amazing. poor Logan, through so much pain but he got the guy. can't wait to see what else you write.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Yeeeee! Logan got his happy ending with Kendall! I loved this story so much! And the little bit of smut at the end was nice too ;)

I was watching the Halloween episode of btr and all I could think about was this story!

I look forward to reading your up and coming works! But for now I'm gonna go check out your other stories!
UnitedPen chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
I've been looking forward to this story every Monday and am sad to see it done. Still it made me smile on Halloween and I hate Halloween.

Great writing as usual. I really got the deep feelings between Kendall and Logan and I felt so bad for Logan. It was scary, funny, passionate and a great story. Can't wait to see more from you soon.
EnchantingNightmares chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
I laughed at the ending! It was so adorable!
Love and Peace Forever chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
This ending was just BEAUTIFUL! I cracked up at the ending, so ADORABLE! You my friend have a talent in this fandom! Can't wait for more!

- Love and Peace Forever
Scarlett chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
oh! yeahh! logie!

Thanks!

I love it! I swear!

oh! sequel? C:

Thanks a lot
Hikari no Kasai chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
I really liked this story. :) I'll miss it.