Reviews for WitFit Prompts October 2011
whohellanoes chapter 23 . 4/28/2013
hmm...hi. i'm still enjoying all of these. thanks so much, they're great.
janina chapter 19 . 11/8/2011
oh this was lovely!

I like your writing voice and very much enjoyed the sexy times!

moooah of that! :)
Rita01tx chapter 23 . 11/3/2011
Eeeeek!Good one Deb darlin'!
Cathy9 chapter 23 . 11/1/2011
Way to end the challenge Debb. Did not see that coming and it was perfect for Halloween. having Lily back for bump was great, I still want to know more about that barn and what's in it though.
abinar chapter 22 . 11/1/2011
That is a brave woman.
abinar chapter 23 . 11/1/2011
Eep!
NixDucky chapter 23 . 11/1/2011
Thank you for sharing these stories with us. I've enjoyed everyone!
rinabina chapter 23 . 10/31/2011
You are EEEVVVIIIILLLL.

Although really, it makes sense that you wrote a spooky chapter on Halloween.

Way to not get sentimental, really.

I agree with Aussie. MOOT.

Will you write your Sweetward now? PLAAAAHZEEE?

I loved taking this journey with you Deb. Your stories were so original and I adored each one for its own reasons. I can't wait to see what else you write up soon! I want to do this in December! Let's do it! You in?

Job well done :)

xx
rinabina chapter 22 . 10/31/2011
This whole chapter made me think of those lovely photos you posted of the barn with the pumpkins recently.

Beautiful.

All through this chapter I was hearing blowing wind in my head. Slapping shutters on the side of the house. Spooky...although you didn't write it this way.

I like how this vignette ended up :) Snuggles on blanket. Tell me another!
rinabina chapter 21 . 10/31/2011
I love Christmas.

It's no secret. I love B/E at Christmas.

I love when parents take Santa seriously and make it really special. I love that you wrote that they ate the cookies and milk.

I adore the addition of "Christmas standards" because that's some of my favorite music.

*sighs*

I hope he DOES make her Mrs. Clause later. #sobrazen

Also your "lolololol" at the end seriously made me laugh out loud. Whups!
tinkrbe1l3 chapter 23 . 10/31/2011
awwwwwwwwww C'mon deb! gah. this is gonna send me on a Vampward bender again. a perfect conclusion. fun, cheeky for the holiday and Edward had impact in such a quick ditty. he's one helluva fictional character. i love him madly. did he give it to her before he kilt her? hmmm?

we'll talk in our last reflection but i loved having this experience with you and i hope we take the challenge again one day. :) loved everything you wrote and can't wait to see where some of these characters take you.
Ausgirl101 chapter 23 . 10/31/2011
Holy Toronto Deb!

You’re going to leave it there? THERE?

I’m shivering. I’m confused. I have questions. I whimper.

Well done. I’ve said it to Tink and I’ll say it to you - I’ve had so much fun watching the two of you explore your creativity this way. The combination of the prompts and the pressure to deliver has resulted in some amazing story lines, characters and a roller coaster of emotions. I sincerely hope that you follow through on a number of them because I REALLY want to know how they turn out.

I assume this exercise has also shown you that your previously held view of yourself as a procrastinating author is MOOT. As Rob is your witness, you’ll never procrastinate again (still my favourite author note).

Congratulations and well done.

AG xx
tinkrbe1l3 chapter 22 . 10/31/2011
great imagery here! i like lily because she reminds me of Baby Boom. totally different stories here but there's core element that is similar. the barn talk makes me the love and i want to sleep in there too.
tinkrbe1l3 chapter 21 . 10/31/2011
i loved this. Christmas is my favorite holiday. i felt like i was with these 2. i could really envision their life and the season. i liked the little details too. the drinking of the milk. the passing of a cookie. 3
Ausgirl101 chapter 22 . 10/31/2011
Hey Deb

I’ll tell you what this reminded me of? I have lived in five different homes as an adult. Each time the first few days/weeks are such an adjustment. It usually doesn’t take long but there is a period where the new home remains foreign, where you are unsure as you move around in the dark. I LOVED the repeated phrase “This is my home.” in this piece. It was like a christening or a benediction as much as a reassurance to Lily.

Oh ‘susurrus of the leaves’? Chills. I LOVE that you get excited by the use of words. I can get high on using a word or a phrase in a sentence for an entire day.

Well done you!