Reviews for WitFit Prompts October 2011
rinabina chapter 20 . 10/26/2011
When I picture this Edward...I picture him with layers and layers of coats and waistcoats and overcoats...so he looks bigger and broader. More...highlander-y, lol. More burly. Oh, and DEFINITELY scruffy. Scruffyyyyyyyyy.

The setting you have in this vignette is lovely and I like the little flirting Ed's got going on. Very different than our last visit with them, that's for sure.

*sighs* I really enjoyed this. Thanks for bringing us back here with you :)

xx
Ausgirl101 chapter 20 . 10/26/2011
Hey Deb, I don’t know why but this Edward seems very Henry VIII to me - lol. I imagine him all Eric Bana’d out in furs and stuff, drinking mead when he feels like something sweet ... and his ‘singer’ isn’t around. I know that it’s not really going back that far in time - but that’s what it evokes in me.

I find myself wanting to speak lustily in a deep, seductive voice - so brazen. I love how Edward can turn on the rage or the charm on a dime.

What did he find out in Italy? What’s he going to do to our Bella? I get all twitchy when his vampire self discovers that she draws out other hungers and desires in him. *shivers uncontrollably*
Rita01tx chapter 19 . 10/26/2011
Whoa baby! I really wanna know what happened before she talked him into taking her home! Why does she feel heartless? Is she a hooker? Damn, another one that begs for more! I don't know, Deb darlin', the more you write the more it seems like you are just limbering up your writing skills (and teasing us) before knocking us off our feet with a new story (hint hint)...maybe?
tinkrbe1l3 chapter 19 . 10/25/2011
rinabina chapter 19 . 10/25/2011
that's SEXAAAAAY!

Damn. This was...hot.

You had all the right sights, sounds, smells...everything. Very sensual and real. I'm in awe of this moment.

Of course Edward is sweet and sincere. Love that boy...always.

I always enjoy seeing what music you listen to when you write these. They play such a large role in what you end up writing.

Well done. And bravo for your first full blown...you know. :) xx
Rita01tx chapter 18 . 10/25/2011
Arrgh, I would soooo NOT be sharing all the "details" with my mom! Yech! Renee never grew up, did she?
tinkrbe1l3 chapter 18 . 10/24/2011
*giggles* Mom standing there like WTF. i love that. this was too cute. i like that you filled a Twilight film hole. that's a cool concept. like...when Bella rode off on the motorcycle with Jacob, what did Edward do next? did he go to class? did he go take down a deer? maybe in our next drought we should create our own challenge. filling in the gaps of the film. hmmmmmmm
Ausgirl101 chapter 18 . 10/24/2011
Deb

I love how you have the ability to tap into the heart of characters. This is TOTALLY the email that Renee sent after that phone call. When Renee says “I guess it’s just the sort of thing I would have done.” SO spot on.

Your reference to men seeming to like the hunt had me snorting (clever girl). And Renee’s acknowledgment that her Charlie threat meant she would get a really long, detailed email - abso-freaking-lutely.

I also love the reference to Phil’s CD. You might have read these books more than once, oui?
rinabina chapter 18 . 10/24/2011
I'm not going to lie, your description of Renee standing with her phone with this really insulted "WTF" face made me laugh.

Also this is totally something my Mom would do. "Hi it's me, just wanted to check in and make sure you're okay. It sounded like [predicts exactly what happened] happened so I wanted to check in."

This was cute. It made me smile :) I like your interpretation of this prompt. I like your farts.

You heard me.

Cathy9 chapter 17 . 10/24/2011
Just caught up with the rest of your writing. Bella not picking Edward in Flourish cracked me up. I'm with Edward give me white cotton sheets. My idea of camping is a hotel without room service.

I liked Rush a lot, I'm curious as to what is hiding in the barn, hopefully you can visit Lily again before the October challenge is up. In notice you really freaked me out, you gave me chills you wrote it so well. Request I read when I was reading out of order but it made me cry again such vivid description and emotion. Once again you were such a good granddaughter Debb. Stripe was such a nice little lemon, loved it.
Ausgirl101 chapter 17 . 10/23/2011
Deb

Your author note at the start of this instantly made it essential reading!

This was so funny. I love it because I love watching you and Marina go at it about Survivor. I love this Edward and his desire for Egyptian cotton and designer suits. When he started talking about forming alliances I got a THG chill.

When you feel the most pressured and backed up against a wall - sometimes great stuff squeezes out. Let this be a lesson to you, young lady.
Whitbysucks chapter 15 . 10/22/2011
Hmmm, squirming. That about sums it up.
abinar chapter 17 . 10/22/2011
I like this Edward. I feel a deep connection to him and his need of sheets and plumbing.
tinkrbe1l3 chapter 17 . 10/21/2011
it's crazy how we beat ourselves up but then we produce something that really resonates. you feel like you just threw this together and i want more of you throwing this storyline together. he was very funny and i was right there with him on that boat.

obviously art is imitating life to an extent since you love you some survivor but it would be cool to turn this into a little mini story. i want to know what happens neeeeeeext! and why is he in a suit? i haven't watched the show in so long. do you have to arrive on the island in what you wear normally?

i LIKE that he's in a suit...does that mean they live in New York and Edward is seriously a wall street type? are they a NYC chic rich couple? do they have money and dine out instead of cook in?

can't wait til sundaaaaaaaaay!
rinabina chapter 17 . 10/21/2011
omg Deb.

OMG.

This is better than I ever imagined!

First of all, hi we both like Survivor :) Second, I've ALWAYS wanted to do that exact strategy! Go on with a friend or lover and just OWN FACE. Third, Jeff! You put Jeff on and put all the emPHASis on his words.

Oh man. I know I'm such a dork...but I really want to see what happens, lol. I'm serious!

This is so awesome. Edward would HATE being on Survivor, and Bella would love it. What a scandal.

This was absolutely fantastic. I enjoyed it so much!
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »