Reviews for WitFit Prompts October 2011
tinkrbe1l3 chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
ooooooh another one i really hope gets "prompted" again. i dont know what Hemingway style means. this was wonderfully described. i was there with Bella. i was in this janky, off beat, low-grade diner. and ooooh Edward. he always makes an impact doesnt he? i had the same reactions as Bella did as i read it. traveling up his pants. Looking at that face.

hope i met these 2 again and would love to see where this went. :)
rinabina chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
CTFDC - Calm the fuck down, Cullen.

I'm into it.

Psh...Bella. So inSENSitive.

I'm so happy I'm not a sympathy barfer. I would die.
rinabina chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Oh helloooooo :)

I'll have you know that I read "this go-round" out loud Art-style.

I hate Nikki too, but I also love him.

This is perfect, Deb. You write Art so wonderfully!

xx
tinkrbe1l3 chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
so sweet and exciting :) i felt her excitement. i love how your language shifts and there's a subtle formality that keeps the reader in the mindset for the time period. very descriptive with a piece that only used the dialogue flex for dialogue. :) i wanna see the flowers! lol
ConstanC2Rob chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
Very eloquent and romantic. It's quite nice...
tinkrbe1l3 chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
ok. so you are killing me with this storyline. you already know from my review of "Advice" that i said write this story. i wanted to know what happens with those kids and i loved the EPOV. and that line towards the end.

now you brought him back but launched him into college...only to end on another cliffy. this is really good deb :) i love his "voice". he's funny and sweet and such a guy.

i was tense with him! what's he gonna DO! and then the curve ball text? perfect how it all got tied in. love. you got one out that ive been wondering if it would happen to me: a prompt triggering characters from an earlier prompt :) very cool! can't WAIT for our reflection day. i think it needs to happen on the phone.
tinkrbe1l3 chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
LOL oh i miss Art! this chapter needed to be filmed ;) I read it in an English accent like you said. Put me right in the mood. :)
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
I don't know, Deb darlin'...could go either way, really. If he was a mature man, he's shine her on until she gets real. BUT he's a hormonal teenage boy, and it's RIGHT THERE, so...
ConstanC2Rob chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
I dunno, Deb...I really like this one.
tinkrbe1l3 chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
oh my GOD! i loved this. i hope you save it for a full story at some point. this was funny and heartbreaking. Edward is too too cute. i fucking swooned and awwww'd. this line: she wants a memory and im still hoping for a future. christ. that's a keeper.

im assuming he goes through with it but i'd hope you do a full fic or a short one for "Advice".

u had several lines in here that cracked me up. it felt very real too. i wanna know how the prompt lead you here. i see bits of "advice" throughout but im wondering if there's more to it than that. its funny that we both had sex issues with "advice". lol
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Ah, Deb darlin'! I was so happy to see an alert from you after so long...I was hoping you were going to start writing again. And to start with a Rose POV from 1929? Just wonderful!Aunt Rose is a hoot!
tinkrbe1l3 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
*clapping* This is going to be SO fun. I loved it. So dreamy! I kind of think we had the same reaction to puddle. I could just see Bella swooning and Aunt Rose giving her those skeptical yet supportive looks. I need tea now so I can sigh over Edward! Great first one, Deb :)
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8