Reviews for Midsummer
Daisy1966 chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
This is the perfect ending to this story, with everyone gathering together. I love Danny and Don sending little Lucy back and forth and also love Danny being covered in daisy chains!

The last line, "arms round each other they rejoined their friends and family." tells us everything that they are a great family and it made my heart warmer and warmer.

You're a marvelous writer and I cannot thank you enough for getting to know you and your stories. I enjoyed every inch of this story and feel like I myself had a wonderful vacation with them.

Thank you so much for your awesomeness and your amazing stories! :)
Daisy1966 chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
Oh, so Lindsay's tears were coming from an overwhelming emotions toward all the unexpected events that she went through that day.
I'm glad danny was there for her and reassured her and also glad that both Stella and the baby were really OK.
Lindsay's comment on Mac and Stella forgot about everything else in the world but her the moment the baby cried was to the point.
Like Don said, Lucy will be surprised when she wakes up and someone is going to have to answer when she asks how the baby got here. And Danny's reply to Don was too funny!

Aw! I can see Mac's proud face! He will be the greatest father! Mac and Stella's baby will be loved by everyone. I'm so happy for the Taylors.

Yay! The mystery was solved. Sid recognizing Jennifer as Jessica Angell was marvelous!

Daisy1966 chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
I really like how Mac and Stella struggled from Don's POV. I can see clearly how nervous Don was and how hard he tried to fight for reaching the doctor through both his words and actions. I felt relieved when he reached for Sid. I understand Stella didn't give birth to their baby in a hallway. I guess it must be very uncomfortable. The conversation between Don and Danny made me realize once more that they were the best friends. It's nice to hear that Danny and Lindsay talked to each other and got a few things out in the open and I'm wondering what they were about and if we can find it out in the rest of chapters. It can't be helped if Danny and Don feel helpless and useless. Men will be men. :)

I'm sure Lindsay's tears were happy ones coming from the joy she met her niece with and not sad ones.

Thank you so much for another fantastic chapter. :)
Daisy1966 chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
I adore Danny's resolution about Lucy needed to thank them for finding her out! He is such a great father.
It is sometimes tough to be parents, but I think both Danny and Lindsay have made it so well.

The dialogues between the group was hilarious. They reveal how they had fun with one another. It was nice to see them interact like this after the drama in the previous chapter.

I really liked that Lindsay kept feeling guilty for losing Lucy even though everything turned out to be all right.

Aw! And the baby is coming! I'm so excited about it! :) Thank you so much for another great chapter!
Daisy1966 chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
Aw! I felt relieved Lucy they found Lucy. I really understand Lindsay apologized to Danny for not keeping an eye on Lucy. Danny holding her tightly in his arms and reassuring her with loving words without no accusation of her was absolute my favorite scene here. It was a breathtaking moment. They are not simply cute couple but indeed a couple who was deeply understanding each other.

I might be the only one who think like this, but I was a little surprised when Lindsay just hugged Lucy and didn't scold Lucy for scaring her, because Lindsay told us Lucy not to run out of sight. If I had been in Lindsay's place, I wouldn't have failed to scold her sternly as well as hug her. Anyway, that's my opinion and I'm so glad Lucy was found safely! :D

I loved Lindsay and was even prouder of her when she willingly apologized to Jennifer and Don for snapping at them earlier. I think all she needs right now is hugs from the others.

Thank you so much for another fantastic chapter! I think this is my favorite chapter so far. :)
Daisy1966 chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
I adore that you captured Lindsay's worries and the guilt she feels over falling asleep - perfectly! Her panic was understandable, especially right after she heard about the story of the house. I liked how Don and Jennifer tried to calm her down. But, I have to say that Lindsay thought Danny would blame her for Lucy's missing is bothering me. My heart aches for Lindsay.

Ah... another cliffhanger with not being sure what's happened to Lucy and it killed me. I do hope things are going well.

Thank you so much for another wonderful chapter! :)
Daisy1966 chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
I love the way you write Don and Jennifer. They are so sweet together. The part Don told about Mac and Stella's situation was sad, moved to tears. But I'm so happy miracles happened to them.

Oh my! The beautiful peacefulness from between Don and Jennifer came crashing to earth with the missing Lucy. Ah...I hope they find her, with my fingers crossed.

Thank you so much for another great chapter.:)
Daisy1966 chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
I love the beginning part here that how comfortably and peacefully they were spending their time. Lindsey's little nudges to her husband were marvelous and Danny was lucky that that's all he got from her! LOL! I adore Stella's thoughtfulness when she suggested to Don that he should go up and meet her when she's ready, save her having to walk into a room full of strangers all by herself. I like the description of the toys which Danny made for his daughter. It is very touching and reveals how much he loves his daughter. I love the scene that Flack was playing along with Lucy's wooden cake and tea parties! They are adorable together. :D

Thank you so much for another great chapter. I'm enjoy and love this story so much! :)
Daisy1966 chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Even though Don was surprised how easy it was to talk with a woman he'd met only an hour ago, it is quite obvious Jennifer already captured his heart. I have a feeling it is not so far that he will end up a lonely bachelor life like his mother said. Am I wrong? :D

I adore the way you created the background of both Don and Jennifer, about how they grew up and I'm glad they shared them with each other. I'm wondering how she was adopted is going to be brought to light. The episode of little Don trying to hitch a ride in taxi cabs is interesting.

I laughed hard at the last part of this chapter when Don ended up stumbling out of the room. Poor Don! But he is too adorable.

Thank you so much for another fantastic chapter! :)
Daisy1966 chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
I'm impressed how gently and sensitively Don treated this mysterious woman lest he should scare her. I also adore Stella and Mac as well as Don welcomed her warmly.

I love this line:
"Uncle Don?" a little voice in eager tones asked "Is that the lady you're going to dance with until I've growed tall?"

Lucy is too adorable! Who wouldn't get to love this cutie?

Daisy1966 chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
I can see how excited about Don planning to spend his day with Lucy. He is such a great uncle to Lucy and will be the same to Mac and Stella's baby. I can't wait to find who this mysterious young woman falling into Don's arm is!

Daisy1966 chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Now I've finally got the timeline down! I think Don is the best story-teller and how fluently he explained the story to the others. I'm very curious about the story of the house and the missing girl, and at the same time I can't help but feel sorry for her and her family that the hired people have sold their daughter...Ah...How horrible!

This chapter is full of mystery and I love mysteries! I'm wondering they are going to find this missing girl. The scene at the end between Mac and Stella was so tender and I can see how they're deeply in love. This made me smile.

Thank you so much for another great chapter! I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
Daisy1966 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
I'm glad to see the Messers arrive finally! And I love the scene of their reunion so much! It made my heart warm. It's very great that the family met up again like this! The joke between Danny and Flack about Lindsay's driving skills made me laugh so hard! LOL! Don mentioning Lucy a vital piece of luggage and going so much as say she would spend the vacation in the car was too hilarious! His sense of humor was beyond awesome. LOL!

Aw! This is amazing! Lucy and her Uncle Don are so cute, especially the dancing scene and the bedtime story were awesome. I love their interaction so much!

This is absolutely my favorite chapter so far. Thank you so much for another amazing chapter! :)
Daisy1966 chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Aww! Mac and Stella are beyond adorable in here! I love them not only being married but also having a baby. They seem to be so comfortable together as a married couple as well as as partners and it made my heart warm. Mac caring about her is so sweet! I also love how Don see his friends being so in love.

This chapter is full of tenderness and much more love! Can't wait for the Messers' arrival! :D

Thank you so much for another wonderful chapter. :)
Daisy1966 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
First of all, let me say this. Thank you so much for letting me know about this story. :D This is an interesting and great start. I love your description of Mrs. H ( It's just like Don, isn't it? ) and you made me love her as soon as
I started reading. You created her such a lovely woman! I wish we could have met her on the show.

Don offering the Messers a vacation, the Taylors for thanking them for helping him when he was sick reveals well that he is such a caring and devoted person. You made me love Don all the more. :D

It's very nice to see Danny and Lindsay happily married, blessed with their daughter. I always love to see them so close, deeply love each other, and for that I cannot thank you enough.

Thank you so much for this first chapter! :)