Reviews for Midsummer
BeTheDream chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
I can't believe it's over already! This has been a great story and I've loved every chapter. This was the perfect ending too it!
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
I loved this story. It's always a pleasure to read your stories. This was a great ending. Everyone is home, the storm is over, and all that's left to do is rebuild. Until next time
Cregga
LilThistle chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Amazing story! Your a very talented writer & I especially love your Mac/Stella stories. Looking forward to the sequel!x
earthling70 chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
Perfect chapter. You wrote each character beautifully - well done.
Herrera chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
You're always able to recreate vivid scenes, where the appereance is soft but the feelings are strong and mixed. Well done!
The wait is actually worth.
Paz
Forest Angel chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
Last Chapter? That crept up on me.

Nicely finished off, gathering everyone together. Loved Lucy's conversation and the daisy chains. Nearly in hysterics with Danny's accessories and thought the ones on Iris were sweet. Really feel for Jenn/Jess as she tries to adjust and catch up. Also feel for her family after so many missing years now finding her.

What do you have in store for us next?
Forest Angel chapter 14 . 11/13/2012
Sorry for the delay, I seem to have overlooked this chapter. Good to see the new Taylor family bonding and nice of them to nominate Flack as the godfather. The calm and weariness of the gathering in the kitchen expanding into solving another mystery and setting them down another path was well done. Off now to read the next chapter.
kaidiii chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
Fantastic!Thank you for beutiful story! Very well written! Very nice moments! :):):)
suallenparker chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
Lucy frowned, considering, before asking with a troubled look on her face, "Does that mean they can't eat cookies with their milk, Uncle Don?"
He nodded solemnly. "It does. No teeth, no cookies."
An appalled look came over the little girl's face. "Poor, poor babies." She heaved a sigh. "I guess we're real lucky we've got teeth and we can eat cookies aren't we, Uncle Don?"
THIS is just adorable! What a great moment!

I love the private moments between Don and Jess. They have such great balance and go between tenderness to humour so well. They are very sweet.

I also love the conversation between Martha and Don. It's very in character for both of them. :)As always, I admire your writing style. It's so well-worded and fluid and very imaginative, but without getting overbord or cliché or cheesy.

And you're welcome! Working with you is always a great experience, may it that we work on your writing or mine. :)

Lots of Love!
Sarah
Delaney007 chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
Awww! That was a really cute ending! I loved this story and it is a shame it ended! I will be looking out for more stories by you in the future because they are really good :)
ChibiDawn23 chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
Yaaay! Super excited to see this update!
Oh I laughed with the whole Jessica or Jennifer thing...she's not the only person still confused. I awwwed at Lucy asking Don the baby questions and this whole chapter was just SO sweet.
Adored this entire story. Visually it reminded me of like 'The Secret Garden' or 'A Little Princess.' Amazing.
Ballettmaus chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
Hey... I think this really turned out well! I hope you're happy with it, too :-)
Going from bottom to top, I like the scene when Don suggests to call Jess "J". It's somehow typical male and J does sound a lot better than D :-P I also think the "A rose by any other name" works well now!
Another scene I like is the interaction between Martha and Don and I really love the descriptions you put when she and Sid first arrive, the words you chose to describe her, and the gestures.
The Lucy scene is very cute, I'm glad you added that and it's turned out great.
But my favorite still is the daisy chain production, mainly Danny being covered in daisy chains! I just love the image and can hear him grumble about it. You could probably write tons just Don and Danny teasing each other/having fun with them as characters with similar scenes!
Congrats on finishing, I think there're tons of good scenes in here and I hope you're pleased with the outcome!
SMackedCaskett chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
Aw, it's already over?

Well, it's been quite a ride :)

I really loved that all the characters were included in the final chapter, gave it a nice ending.
Crowded Angels chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
Aaaw lovely final chapter. I'll be sad to not have another installment to look forward to! Sequel, maybe? ;)

I loved Danny and Don sending little Lucy back and forth and muddling her wee brain with questions above her mindset, and the other party's embarrassment level haha Very Danny and Flack thing to do. I can picture Flack's grin perfectly as he watches Danny get stumped in the face of his daughter's latest question, revenge spitting through his eyes as he looked at Flack. haha! Love it.

Looking forward to what you have for us next! And hope you're well :) xx
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
aha! Finally! Finally I get around to reading this chapter (honestly I don't know why I put off reading it :P) and teh mystery is finally brought full circle! ahaha! Love it!
well done.