Reviews for Midsummer
Crowded Angels chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
I love the descriptions of the trees and the sinuous roots. Really emotive and beautiful.

I equal parts loved and hated the ominous end! Shooting onto the next chapter now :D xx
Herrera chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
At last, you updated! Reassuring chapter. Luckily they found Lucy safe. The episode remembered me a similar story with my sister Ana, who disappeared one evening causing a big stir (she was like three or four), but she was finally found asleep inside the dog kennel, in the garden.

I like the whole story, update soon, please.

Paz
afrozenheart412 chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
You're sadistic that's what we think, LOL, poor Lucy! I wonder how they will get her out of there! I LOVE that Stella is in on the search but I wouldn't fear Mac's wrath, he'll be a pussy cat once he realizes that she's in labor, LOL. But the one thing that does bother me is how Lindsay could ever think Danny would blame her when Lucy went wandering on her own, that child is in for a stern lecture when she gets home.

OH MY GOD, was he, Don, and Mac at Pearl Harbor? I'm only asking because this is part of the forties, and if so, I will DEFINITELY be pushing for more on that! My favorite part of all this is not how panicked they are at the thought of losing Lucy, but how they all pulled together and are searching for her. The chuckle that I got when Lindsay lost it on Don about flirting when there were much more serious things happening was great! My favorite moment was this:

"Don't apologise. Listen, speaking as a nurse, I think the best thing you can do is sit down here, okay?" Her hand took hold of his, the touch giving him comfort.

He nodded, offering her a few more words, "Be careful."

She smiled then. "Of course." And got to her feet, her hand sliding out of his, he missing the sensation as soon as it was gone."

Its not the words, or caution, but the touch and feeling of comfort that betrays how much she has grown to mean to him. That warms my heart and I adore seeing them so close, like Mac and Stella, and Danny and Lindsay are. I hope that after this, Danny can calm Lindsay down and do the worst thing a parent has to do, love Lucy but also make sure that she never does this again. Marvelous job!
SMackedCaskett chapter 10 . 5/30/2012
I can't believe I'm so worried for a fictional little girl!

I really like how you write the relationships between the characters :)

I'm especially looking forward to the birth of the Taylor baby ;)
conche chapter 10 . 5/30/2012
Lily: As always very entertaining, but I am annoyed with Lindsay. After the stories that were told, it is not hard to imagine her panic, but moving the blame around to others, is not necessarily the way to solve the problem. But then maybe I'm just too big a believer in owning up to your own mistakes, and this one was Lindsay's. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Strandstorken chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
Okay. :P Having read this chapter twice already, I can honestly say it's really, really good! :D As I mentioned, You've captured Lindsay's worries perfectly and the guilt she feels over falling asleep is a great detail. :D I like that there seems to be some underlying drama for all of them, with both Lucy, Don and Stella having their issues. I definitely want to read more soon! :P
cmaddict chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
Sorry this is so delayed, but the site wouldn't let me log on! Fantastic update, and very cruel cliffhanger with not being sure what's happened to Lucy. I love the interactions throughout, particularly with Flack's concern for Stella and then his relationship to Jennifer. Wonderful update, and hope to see another from you soon!
ChibiDawn23 chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
Please tell me Stella's not going to go into labor on the same day, that's a bit too much adventure for one day! First Jennifer, then Lucy, and then that? LOL

Hopefully Lucy is OK and not hurt or anything...sounds like she's in a bit of a tough spot.
webdlfan chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
Using Lucy for not one but two cliffies! i'd say you should be ashamed of yourself, but I'm so grateful that you updated! Hope things are going well! We're doing viewing parties on twitter of one ep per season. You could join us for the first 6 weeks, actually 7 as there are 2 from season 2.

Anyway, so glad Jess and Don ... well, possibly found her. Now you have me wondering if the same thing happened to the other little girl and Jess isn't her... hmmmm.

Hope you're doing well!
Herrera chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
Wow, finally! I hope Lucy will be fine. My God, girl, you know how to take our breath away. I was looking myself for the little girl too, scared to death.

Wonderful chapter. Please update soon.

Paz
Lost in New York chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
Ooh, what a chapter! The part where Don told about Mac and Stella's situation was absolutely sad and for those who faces the same kind of situation in real life, the pain is sometimes too much. But miracle happens:)

Don and Jennnifer are so in love:D Oh, they are so cute together, aawww how sweet.

Oh no, where is Lucy? You must update soon! Pretty please?:D The end was intense! Poor Lindsay, so scared for her little girl. I liked the huge range of emotional in the chapter. You write so well!:)
afrozenheart412 chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
I think Don would enjoy Dashiell Hammett or Raymond Chandler, if he's any fan of detective novels. :) Overall this was a romantic and such an open path for pure fluff and romance, but underneath it all, it will break my heart to see Jenn/Jess look back and have those memories tainted. I just hope that she finds it in herself to forgive them for the deception and see that loving one doesn't mean she can't love her birth parents. :)

My favorite part of this for them is Don pushing her on the swing with the rose in her hair and seeing Don feeling this:

"She turned to him, smiling and almost without conscious thought, her fingers glided over his. A thrill made his heart leap and he found himself entranced by her. They stopped and he seemed to be falling into her eyes, his breath taken from him, time stalled and irrelevant. Only vaguely aware of himself now, he leaned closer to her, the softness of her breath, sweet on his lips..."

Even the heavenly comment was amazing and funny! :D Lucy sure does have her father's timing, doesn't she? XD Oh that kid is precious but I'm sure that Uncle Don and Miss Jenn have other things on their mind...Lindsay like was smirking at. As for being obeyed, yes Lindsay does expect that from Lucy...and Danny, LMFAO! A very naught but true line from you! XD Stella is going to love that christening gown, I can see her flipping over that someone took time to make her one. This will touch both of them especially after all of love it has taken to get their own angel from heave. :) When Don was telling Jenn that, I could feel my heart breaking at their loss. Nothing can ever compare to losing a dream. OH MY GOD, Lucy didn't get kidnapped, did she?
ChibiDawn23 chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
Oh you would do that, wouldn't you :P a lovely, romantic stroll thru the garden, a steamy kiss, a swing and flowers brought to a sudden and abrupt end by history repeating itself...

And yet I loved it. Every minute. So nice to see this update!
conche chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
Lily: I had a chance to catch up today and this story keeps getting bettsr. I can picgure the house and the gfounds. And since and this is of a spoiler those of uz who have seen the season finale know what 3 year old Lucy looks like your des ription is quite accurate. And there's nothing more intriguing than an unexpected cliffhanger. You certainly led us down the garden path on that one

K

Brii Taylor chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
ugh, fantastic :) I love it. so sweet, and pretty realistic, too :) can't wait for the next one!
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »