Reviews for The Bet, Part II
littleyellowcat chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
you win all of the rewards all. of. them. i cant even dean striping in the kitchen to cherry pie of all things for Jo, this made my life. thank you
Eirrythia chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Omg I'm dying...just pure awesomenes. I'm giggling like a crazy person.,.,and 'pudding' was just frelling perfect
Annalay chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
OMG the ending is priceless! Such a good work
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
It would figure that Dean would be the one who gets caught by not only Ash but Sam! Hilarious! Thanks for the giggle!
Erin Lindsay chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I love this so much! I literally woke up my whole house laughing so hard at this at 2 in the moring, lets just say that was very akward...But, I love this very much. :)
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
"Stupid hair metal" ... rotflmao ... yep :)
fortheloveofsupernatural chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I laughed through the whole thing. I will never be able to listen to "Cherry Pie" without laughing hysterically now. Thank you. (:
Wynefred chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Funny. And "pudding"? LOL!
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This was very funny. It made me blush, but it also made me laugh. Loved how he was interrupted twice. Ash's entrance and lines were the best. "'Nice moves!' comes the familiar drawl. 'Carry on,' he offers. 'Don't mind me at all...' He hurries to the fridge and grabs a sandwich and a beer. 'Do you're's clear y'all are havin' a good time.' Ash does a half cabbage patch move and scuttles out of the room."

What is a half cabbage patch move? :) I've never seen that one.
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I love that Jo's lap dance was uninterrupted, but when it's Dean's turn to strip, not only does Ash walk in, but Sam too! Loved the "pudding" reference from "sam, interrupted." :)
Difficult-notImpossible chapter 1 . 10/26/2011

Haha! Perfect! I loved this way more than I should have!
Natali chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
hahhaha i am laughing so hard right now! i can totally imagine dean pulling those moves! :D

also loved that you put ash and sam at the end!

and the pudding line was a killer!

hope you write more...
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Pudding was my favourite ever scene. Someone just has to say that word now and I am in stitches. Loved what Jo made Dean strip to - she really did make him pay. And it was great that unlike Jo, he actually got caught. I think Ash sounded spot on, and I think Sam will probably now need some intense therapy, lol. Great work as always. Can't wait for more to read from you soon!
WelshWitch1011 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Well... LMAO.

Stripping Dean? An 80's rock song? Ash? The whole 'pudding' reference?

This was awesome hun,I loved Jo's idea of payback almost as much as I loved imagining the dance moves Ash pulled towards the end... and of course Pudding Part II. Because lord knows, I can't stop thinking about Pudding I. :p

Loved it!
stephaniew chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This was a lot of fun! I could totally see him dancing around the kitchen, air guitar, air drums, the whole nine yards. He can be such a goof! Plus it was super sweet that he so enjoyed making her laugh...he needs more of that in his life! Ash was totally brilliant...I could hear Chad saying those things in his Ash voice and it cracked me up. And the pudding finish was the cherry on top! Made me laugh out loud! :)