Reviews for All Grown Ups Were Children
Tentai.t chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
So cute i'm vomiting rainbows.
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Oh how i love takaritsu!
Lady Freckles chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
I loved it. Takano is my favorite character and it makes me very happy to see him so in love with Ritsu after the ordeal he had to endured to win his first love back. Your stories are so wonderful and I'm having a blast reading them. Congrats!
an instant fan chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
You are seriously AWESOME! This fic. was amazing and very well written especially the 2nd. chapter. Loved david's and ritsu's mom's reactions, had me loling the entire time making my parents wonder about me but please keep it up. I look forward to reading more takano/ritsu fics.
Drunken Strawberries chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA XDXDXDXDXD wait, who's Tsuyu again?

LOVE THIS FANFICTION BTW KEEP IT UPPPP
fricken ray of sunshine chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
this is sooo funny at the end i almost couldn't breathe from laughing so hard.

-fros
Natsukashimi chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
I'm kind of surprised that Takano said such explicit things to Onodera's mother on her birthday... Not much else to say other than why would Takano sabotage his newly revived relationship with Onodera. It doesn't make sense, but I guess I can see this is a plausible light seeing as how Takano often teases Onodera. XD
Natsukashimi chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Due to error type 2, I have to post this review without being logged into my account. Oh, well. A work set after Onodera finally reconfesses? Love! The couple going to see Onodera's family is something I always love to read about and this one is particularly good. I look forward to you introducing Onodera's mother. It's nice to see An letting Onodera go, but I wish I knew her full name! An-chan is probably something akin to Ri-chan. Putting Onodera's nickname in romaji is surprisingly difficult... Glad to see David accepts Takano and Onodera's relationship. 3
Freedom Heiress chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Oh lord. There is nothing worse than your parents being aware of the fact you have sex. *chills* Wonder how this one's gonna play out.
cigarettesandlatte chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
I thought this was only gonna be a To-Shot :D glad to see that it is longer (:
Booboobitxch666 chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
OMFG no mother should ever have to hear about their childs sex life my mom still likes to think that my sisters kids just magically appeared in her belly lol and that my Twin brother and I are still virgins and will always be that way... I pity Ritsus mother... Great Job I cant wait for part 3... I assume there will be a part 3
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Pftttt hahahhahah oh god that was great! I must say though, that must have broke Ritsu's mom.
Cerberus Revised chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
This was so delightful. The first chapter with the lollipop was very funny. Masamune buzzed on coffee, making Ritsu buy his sucker. Very cute.

This chapter with the "cat lady" comment. I laughed so hard. Masamune does love to see his little lover blush doesn't he? I wonder if Ritsu's mama will call her boy to go out anytime soon? (My guess is most likely not after what she's just heard).
IHeartRitsu chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Aw. Pretty cute indeed 3

I love the part when Takano teased Ritsu with the heart-shaped lollypop. It makes giggle a lil XD

Please update soon.
anime1hinata chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I can't really wait for the next one!