Reviews for Naruto of the Salamander
Yami Aries chapter 12 . 12/14/2012
sweet nice story
blasterdog chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
greet chapter, fic's goin great
jtcr chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
I hope naruto slaps her after this mission for aiding the enemy
Lord Hadrian Pendragon III chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
why the hell are you wasting so much bloody time on "WAVE." character development can be smaller in size as well. the chapters 11 12 were unnecessarily long and boring. just say naruto thought this and that, haku did this and that and continue! the previous chapters were nicely proportioned and an excellent read. MOVE FORWARD! there are a lot of stuff to cover, death of hanzo, summon ibuse, chunin exams, invasion, promotion, tsunade search, etc. and give naruto black clothes with burnt orange tapes and/or orange finger less gloves, also give him full pants. the tapes and gloves and a cloak should from his entry in shippuden. the pants should be in the month before the finals. it would good if his pants and shirt are full black, it would look good with the chunnin vest. maybe in shippuden you could add arm bracers as well it paints a picture of a shinobi and hunk and matches his maturity thanks to his summons. also sennin modo(sage mode) should would be badass ya know with sensoring, strenth to lift ibuse, body producing deadly poison, salamander instincts, etc. thank you. the story is mind blowingly good, please continue writing!
Jose19 chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
The story is getting much more interesting and I can't wait to read more of it so please update.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
The story is fascinating because it provides insight into Hanzo's skills and I want to see how this affects Naruto in his dreams to becoming a Hokage.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I am greatly fascinated by this story because it deals with Hanzo and I have always been fascinated by him because he held off Three Sannin during the Third Shinobi War by himself, and he gave them their titles for their accomplishments during the War.
Bluesnowman chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
great work.
bolt chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
naruto still has wind also will he learn a sage mode.
LordLoverDuck chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
awesome chapter

update soon please
Kur0Kishi chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Well hei there. Been a while since I read this story, I do believe I mentioned it before of course but as it stands, the thing that stood out most to me was that over the span of the few new chapters is the increasingly dark inteospective mood and usage of fleeting ephemeral metaphors.

Getting a little dark and poetic are we?
dalulzing chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
shit is about to get real
narra69 chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
update soon
roboguy45 chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Ino is alot more trickier than I thought.
Morbious20 chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Great chapter Haku's aggressiveness seems a little out of character but not overly so considering how much he cares for Zabuza.
1,039 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »