Reviews for Naruto of the Salamander
vincent1875 chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Still haven't found out why a ninja summon is waltzing around a foreign village like there's nothing strange about it. That's probably the most unbelievable thing about the story so far. Naruto should hurry up and sign a contract with them so that doesn't end up an issue. Not bad as far as the chapter goes.
Orchamus chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Huh, Naruto certainly has sharper senses in this, other than a slight chill in the air and a quick flash of steel Haku was pretty low on the threat meter. Yet still he feels off. Good chapter for a bit more Naru/Ino interaction.
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Decent chapter, although you tend to do this way to much - hello -.
george17 chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Well, that was one seriously emo chapter.
Resurgam-Csillaga chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Thanks for spoiling the manga :x was reading this yesterday I think and a update today whoo, btw will we see any summoning going on soon?
karthik9 chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
vincent1875 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
lol. What's up with the summon animals just wandering around in the wild? As Hanzou and Jiraiya having some kind of proxy war that Naruto stumbled into? Not a bad start.
Wolverines chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
Update soon! I really like the story
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
And Anko being the 'Snake Whore of Konoha' is unique to this story!

Bullshit. Thats the most common role for her in fanfiction. Anywhere she shows up...
unanimously anonymous. mostly chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
An interesting and well written story.
Thanks.
Terminator101 chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
whens the next chapter
jtcr chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
You are a rather good writer, you have very few flubs anywhere in your writing. However whnlen are the salamanders gonna fight? And whats this about ninja having honor? And commiting seppuka?
TJC99 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
well i hope you get the next one up quick and i can't wait to see what happens next Great Job
Avasaya chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
Well, I'm not the 777th review, more like the 847th :P
I wasn't a huge fan of the ending to this chapter. It just seemed a bit rushed. I do appreciate the characterization that you're giving Team 10.
On that note, a little more of Shikamaru and Ino would be cool:)
Really looking forward to Haku.
roboguy45 chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
What was that Fire Jutsu that Asuma used on Hidan? Fire Release: Ash pile burning pr something like that, first to answer my question is top Naruto Jutsu king LOL.
1,010 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »