Reviews for Naruto of the Salamander
Bluesnowman chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
great work.
bolt chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
naruto still has wind also will he learn a sage mode.
CelticReaper chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
awesome chapter

update soon please
Kur0Kishi chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Well hei there. Been a while since I read this story, I do believe I mentioned it before of course but as it stands, the thing that stood out most to me was that over the span of the few new chapters is the increasingly dark inteospective mood and usage of fleeting ephemeral metaphors.

Getting a little dark and poetic are we?
dalulzing chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
shit is about to get real
narra69 chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
update soon
roboguy45 chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Ino is alot more trickier than I thought.
Morbious20 chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Great chapter Haku's aggressiveness seems a little out of character but not overly so considering how much he cares for Zabuza.
rescue 007 chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Make It ino/naruto or atleast add her to the pairing if its gonna be a harem
Grocamol chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
I can bet Shikaku gave a last strategy to Shikamaru in chapter 613 with the facial expressions he made before the HQ was destroyed.
Beloved Daughter chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Hehe. Very nice timing.

I have to admit, I'm not sure what to think of your Haku. You have almost set him up to be a true villain in Naruto's eyes because of the unease he feels about Haku.
kishinokurobi chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Good to see you update finally. I enjoyed the chapter even though it was devoid of action. Your writing as always is well worded and can draw me in.

I have a problem with on line here though: "He was still rubbing his stinging bicep, relived," The problem here should be obvious, he's a MAN! Men don't rub wounds or punches, let alone a slap. To quote man law:

"80. If a man is punched, and the hit is rubbed, he is punched again in the same area twice. "

It should apply doubly here. Geeze, he might as well get some tampons for his BLEEDING VAGINA at this point.

Joking aside it's pretty lame.

Overall great chapter though, and I appreciate flushing out Ino's character and not rushing the pairing.

Update soon,
-Elliot S
vincent1875 chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Ok I assumed that nobody knew the scroll was taken so Naruto getting it is ok. However the fact that they did know that it was taken but that Naruto supposedly took it is ridiculous. ANBU isn't perfect is not a defense. They'd have to be completely incompetent in this scenario. Missing a scroll that you're looking for in a small apartment? Or is it just not checking the last known location of the thief for the stolen goods. Your examples don't match what you're trying to support either.

They seemed to know about Orochimaru's invasion to me. He pretty much told Anko about it saying "If you end the exam prematurely the village will be finished." Nagato's invasion is even more ridiculous as there's no logical way someone could stop him. He threw a path in, summon the rest, and started rampaging.

The Uchiha massacre doesn't work as an example because it assumes the ANBU would be in the village patrolling or something. That was the Uchiha's job at that point as the military police. Not to mention that Danzou was in on the massacre. He could have easily had ANBU attention diverted elsewhere. Itachi and Tobi are also S class ninja so them being able to pull something like that off makes some sense.
End counter argument/rant

Naruto's whining about the villagers and going off on the library lady was cringe worthy. Just unpleasant to read. Naruto simply doesn't come off as such a person.

I thought you said Naruto wouldn't be able to fight a jounin. While he might not be able to match someone like Kakashi, Kakashi doesn't represent the average jounin. Spamming hundreds of clones who can shoot out combination fire/wind jutsu seems like plenty to kill a jounin if he doesn't know where Naruto's real body is.
Decius23 chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Finally a new's about damn time!
bakapervert chapter 12 . 12/12/2012