Reviews for Naruto of the Salamander
Dethroned Angel chapter 12 . 6/17/2016
Hey dude, you still on for this FF if not PM me...also good work you get cookies
Sharkugan chapter 6 . 4/26/2016
If you say that naruto is meant to have a wind affinity then why doesn't he
Guest chapter 12 . 1/30/2016
Need to continue
GreekWhiteWolf chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Love it
legopdc chapter 12 . 11/15/2015
Please update soon
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Naruto killing an animal from behind like that is just wrong. He could have just stopped the sword, I know shinobi hunt animals all the time, but this felt like murder, and interrupting a duel of a sort.

Also didn't like it when this baby (I assume by the size) salamander, not only knows who the Hokage is, but also insults him, when he isn't strong enough to even lick his boots.

I do like that Naruto thinks both Ino and Sakura are pretty, usually the main char. "suddenly" only has eyes for the shipped girl.

All in all, I don't remember rolling my eyes, which is a good sign
tinktinkkyllz chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
omg this idea is fantastic
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
A good story by far! I'm enjoying this quite a bit! I also like how you've made Haku more "realistic" as you put it. I assume this might happen in the future as well? Cool. Anyway, please continue this as I hope it's not dead. This has vast potential!

So please update!
uchihasenju234 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
the girls name is hinata not hinada idiot
Ibskib chapter 7 . 8/2/2015
I think the conversation with Asuma comes much too early, it is a very personal conversation, the kind of thing that requires to build up a rapport first.
Not sure why the author had Naruto blush and run away, there was no innuendo or anything to embarrass him, it felt silly and didn't fit the serious conversation they were having.
It was just a misplaced and unnecessary attempt to hammer in that Naruto has a crush on Ino.
Ibskib chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
Asuma kinda seems like an asshole, threatening death to Genin is a bit much, makes the bell test seem positively fair in comparison.
Not to mention, not exactly something that inspires trust, which would be important for a teacher.
I think Naruto takes that a bit too well, afterwards doing nothing more than a bit of grumbling, and ordering an expensive drink.
ThePhenoix11 chapter 12 . 6/22/2015
to bad this story died
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 12 . 6/18/2015
This is excellent!
The Truth of Words chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Lando the Salamander...
Kittenlzlz chapter 12 . 4/16/2015
Geez, I love this very realistic and awesome (I am in love with he salamanders) Ino and shikamaru and asuna are just spot on :D
Hope real life's let's you update this, and gd luck
1,039 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »