Reviews for Naruto of the Salamander
Mller chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I don't actually have anything to say I just saw that you had exactly 1000 reviews and well I just had to ruin it
Guest chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
The thing you said about Kakashi is true because the only thing he showed Naruto was Wind manipulation, and Asuma can teach him this even easier since his natural affinity is for Wind. The one thing you might forget if Naruto has the summons he is the apprentice while Hanzo is the master if something happens to the master then Naruto inherits the full contract of the Summons, and you already know that Hanzo is killed by Pein in the story during the Shippuden Arc.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
The thing about the readers not accepting Naruto being instructed by a Summons Animal then read the Manga of Naruto carefully who taught Jiraya the Sage Arts but the Toad themselves but I especially want to know how Sasuke and Sakura treat Naruto in this fic because he is not the dead last anymore.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
I actually think very highly about the pairing because Ino is a very rare pairing because I personally detest Sakura in a major way so please update this story as soon as possible.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
The one person that Naruto has to be more afraid not to know is Danzo because of his past association with Hanzo, which will put Naruto's life in danger inside the village a great deal.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
The thing about the Summons of the Salamander intrigues me for the reason in the reaction of Konoha towards Naruto having this powerful Summons, and does this affect Naruto from getting the Summons of the Toad.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
You have no idea in what a great story you have here because Hanzo is one of the most infamous Shinobi in the second Shinobi War, and the three Sennin couldn't beat him together telling how powerful this man was.
Jose19 chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
I can't wait to see this story updated more often you have a real winner here because having Naruto have the summons of Hanzo is quite intriguing due to the fact of their intense rivalry with the Toads.

The most interesting thing is the reaction that Naruto will get not only from the Shinobis in Konoha but also outside of Konoha as well because the Summons of Hanzo is quite powerful and infamous. The other thing I like about the story is the pairing as well because Ino is a rare sight to see being paired up with Naruto, and I actually welcome this.
Mathrim chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
i have only just recently stumbled across this fic. From what i have read so far i have really enjoyed, but i was wondering if you have ever thought of finishing it or passing it on to someone else to finish. i would very much like to see how this fic ends and how the pairing turns out.
Axcel chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I just noticed that the cover image has a headband on its front, left leg. Sneaky!
Jose19 chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
I hate it what happened to Asuma while fighting Zabuza but what will happen in the next chapter, and how will the relationship of Ino develop with Naruto.
Jose19 chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
I am rather surprised in how Ino has changed her mind about Naruto because she didn't like him very much, and now she has changed her tune about him. I also wonder about his Summons as well because if he has Kurama, and he needs to control him he needs the key from the Toads, and the Salamanders won't cooperate with the Toads so how can Naruto start training to control Kurama while he has the Salamander Summons because they are both rivals to each others.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
I want to see this great story updated more often because it has great potential because the Salamanders are a natural enemy to the Toads, and I want to see Jiraiya's reaction of Naruto having the Summons of Hanzo who is one of his greatest foe because the Sannin in their prime couldn't beat Hanzo.
polarpwnage chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
Right slightly charred/damaged. So that means the hundreds of kinjutsu in there just so happen to be inaccessible except for shadow clone jutsu?
Sorasdream chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
Wow, I wonder if Naruto is going to think of him suggesting in going through with this mission was a bad idea. After all they could have head back to the hokage and maybe gotten another team right? Now, they basically have Naruto left to deal with an A and B rank nin.

Hopefully this mission will curve his reckless side in some. He's just a genin after all, there's a reason why genin's doing take out jounin's after all.

Great chapter!