Reviews for Naruto of the Salamander
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
A good story by far! I'm enjoying this quite a bit! I also like how you've made Haku more "realistic" as you put it. I assume this might happen in the future as well? Cool. Anyway, please continue this as I hope it's not dead. This has vast potential!

So please update!
uchihasenju234 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
the girls name is hinata not hinada idiot
Ibskib chapter 7 . 8/2/2015
I think the conversation with Asuma comes much too early, it is a very personal conversation, the kind of thing that requires to build up a rapport first.
Not sure why the author had Naruto blush and run away, there was no innuendo or anything to embarrass him, it felt silly and didn't fit the serious conversation they were having.
It was just a misplaced and unnecessary attempt to hammer in that Naruto has a crush on Ino.
Ibskib chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
Asuma kinda seems like an asshole, threatening death to Genin is a bit much, makes the bell test seem positively fair in comparison.
Not to mention, not exactly something that inspires trust, which would be important for a teacher.
I think Naruto takes that a bit too well, afterwards doing nothing more than a bit of grumbling, and ordering an expensive drink.
ThePhenoix11 chapter 12 . 6/22/2015
to bad this story died
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 12 . 6/18/2015
This is excellent!
The Truth of Words chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Lando the Salamander...
Kittenlzlz chapter 12 . 4/16/2015
Geez, I love this very realistic and awesome (I am in love with he salamanders) Ino and shikamaru and asuna are just spot on :D
Hope real life's let's you update this, and gd luck
Kittenlzlz chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
OMG this is fantastic!
No, srsly, it is :)
Ashmole chapter 7 . 3/7/2015
there are actually two versions of the teqnique. the one developed by the second Hokage which is used by the Genma but you have to be a sensor or know where you ate going really really well. and Minatos version which uses extremely complex sealing
happinessisreal chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Nope, I hate "Naruto is totally a genius who hides his pain behind a mask" stories for the most part... so I'm punching out. Just... no... god no...
razska'spromise chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
Please update, I love the salamanders and hope to find out more about what will happen when Hanzo finds out about Naruto. Naruto should use his salamander style to go against Zabuza in the next battle. Once again please update this story I love the plot line and it is also well written.
Dulemina chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
Waha this is interesting. Hwaiting for the next chapter :)
SaucyHandles chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
Awesome story!
LordHatredX chapter 12 . 9/10/2014
really to bad story was gave up on i really liked it

! ! ! ! !