Reviews for Naruto of the Salamander
Kittenlzlz chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
OMG this is fantastic!
No, srsly, it is :)
Ashmole chapter 7 . 3/7/2015
there are actually two versions of the teqnique. the one developed by the second Hokage which is used by the Genma but you have to be a sensor or know where you ate going really really well. and Minatos version which uses extremely complex sealing
happinessisreal chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Nope, I hate "Naruto is totally a genius who hides his pain behind a mask" stories for the most part... so I'm punching out. Just... no... god no...
razska'spromise chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
Please update, I love the salamanders and hope to find out more about what will happen when Hanzo finds out about Naruto. Naruto should use his salamander style to go against Zabuza in the next battle. Once again please update this story I love the plot line and it is also well written.
Dulemina chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
Waha this is interesting. Hwaiting for the next chapter :)
SaucyHandles chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
Awesome story!
LordHatredX chapter 12 . 9/10/2014
really to bad story was gave up on i really liked it

! ! ! ! !
reptoholic chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Great so far
Mller chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I don't actually have anything to say I just saw that you had exactly 1000 reviews and well I just had to ruin it
Guest chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
The thing you said about Kakashi is true because the only thing he showed Naruto was Wind manipulation, and Asuma can teach him this even easier since his natural affinity is for Wind. The one thing you might forget if Naruto has the summons he is the apprentice while Hanzo is the master if something happens to the master then Naruto inherits the full contract of the Summons, and you already know that Hanzo is killed by Pein in the story during the Shippuden Arc.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
The thing about the readers not accepting Naruto being instructed by a Summons Animal then read the Manga of Naruto carefully who taught Jiraya the Sage Arts but the Toad themselves but I especially want to know how Sasuke and Sakura treat Naruto in this fic because he is not the dead last anymore.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
I actually think very highly about the pairing because Ino is a very rare pairing because I personally detest Sakura in a major way so please update this story as soon as possible.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
The one person that Naruto has to be more afraid not to know is Danzo because of his past association with Hanzo, which will put Naruto's life in danger inside the village a great deal.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
The thing about the Summons of the Salamander intrigues me for the reason in the reaction of Konoha towards Naruto having this powerful Summons, and does this affect Naruto from getting the Summons of the Toad.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
You have no idea in what a great story you have here because Hanzo is one of the most infamous Shinobi in the second Shinobi War, and the three Sennin couldn't beat him together telling how powerful this man was.
1,039 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »