Reviews for Naruto of the Salamander
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
The thing about the Summons of the Salamander intrigues me for the reason in the reaction of Konoha towards Naruto having this powerful Summons, and does this affect Naruto from getting the Summons of the Toad.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
You have no idea in what a great story you have here because Hanzo is one of the most infamous Shinobi in the second Shinobi War, and the three Sennin couldn't beat him together telling how powerful this man was.
Jose19 chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
I can't wait to see this story updated more often you have a real winner here because having Naruto have the summons of Hanzo is quite intriguing due to the fact of their intense rivalry with the Toads.

The most interesting thing is the reaction that Naruto will get not only from the Shinobis in Konoha but also outside of Konoha as well because the Summons of Hanzo is quite powerful and infamous. The other thing I like about the story is the pairing as well because Ino is a rare sight to see being paired up with Naruto, and I actually welcome this.
Mathrim chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
i have only just recently stumbled across this fic. From what i have read so far i have really enjoyed, but i was wondering if you have ever thought of finishing it or passing it on to someone else to finish. i would very much like to see how this fic ends and how the pairing turns out.
Axcel chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I just noticed that the cover image has a headband on its front, left leg. Sneaky!
Jose19 chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
I hate it what happened to Asuma while fighting Zabuza but what will happen in the next chapter, and how will the relationship of Ino develop with Naruto.
Jose19 chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
I am rather surprised in how Ino has changed her mind about Naruto because she didn't like him very much, and now she has changed her tune about him. I also wonder about his Summons as well because if he has Kurama, and he needs to control him he needs the key from the Toads, and the Salamanders won't cooperate with the Toads so how can Naruto start training to control Kurama while he has the Salamander Summons because they are both rivals to each others.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
I want to see this great story updated more often because it has great potential because the Salamanders are a natural enemy to the Toads, and I want to see Jiraiya's reaction of Naruto having the Summons of Hanzo who is one of his greatest foe because the Sannin in their prime couldn't beat Hanzo.
polarpwnage chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
Right slightly charred/damaged. So that means the hundreds of kinjutsu in there just so happen to be inaccessible except for shadow clone jutsu?
Sorasdream chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
Wow, I wonder if Naruto is going to think of him suggesting in going through with this mission was a bad idea. After all they could have head back to the hokage and maybe gotten another team right? Now, they basically have Naruto left to deal with an A and B rank nin.

Hopefully this mission will curve his reckless side in some. He's just a genin after all, there's a reason why genin's doing take out jounin's after all.

Great chapter!
Sorasdream chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
I totally agree with you, Kakashi sucked as a sensei in the cannon. He was a great ninja, but a sensei...he just spent all his time with Sasuke. I honestly don't think Sakura is all that great, but Naruto as the son of Minato and Kushina has possibilities up the ying-yang.
Sorasdream chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
The salamanders are great to Naruto and he is the same to them in turn. Sounds the beginning of a epic turn in Naruto's life!

I'm glad he has someone to explain things to him. I always though that the cannon Naruto was smart in his own way, but needed someone to explain things to him at times. After all everyone learns in there own way.

Great chapter!
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Sounds interesting so far!
panther73110 chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
It's been over a year hope you update soon
BIGHOLLAB0 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Great story please keep it up
1,026 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »