Reviews for Naruto of the Salamander
Jose19 chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
I want to see how Naruto is going to change Ino because in her early days she was a fangirl of Sasuke, which pissed me off quite a bit, and this relates to Sakura but she is a lost cause when it comes to this. The problem with the Salamander Summons is that Naruto can't summon the Boss because it would alert Hanzo about him.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
I can't wait to see the reactions of the faces of Jiriaya and Hiruzen when they find out the Summons that Naruto has because they will recognize immediately.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
I want to see how Naruto deals with Ino because he is being paired up with her, which I consider it a interesing pairing but what will happen when Jiraiya finds out that Naruto is summoning the Salamanders because they are fierce rivals towards the Toads, and Minato's summons are the Toads.
Sirzapertin chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
Freakin amazing story line I hope you continue with this story
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
There is no "I"to dot in Naruto's name. He doesn't write it in the roman alphabet.
Majestic Aura Kingdom chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
Good story line !
FairyLightning chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
For naruto's taijutsu I think u should use a okinawan kusarigama as it's 2 Sickles attach to a chain instead of 1 and a iron weight
Spartan000-B TheUnknownWarrior chapter 12 . 6/27/2013
lol i like the creative way you helped Haku lol
Spartan000-B TheUnknownWarrior chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
damn dude, waxing philosophical much? damn good philosophy though lol
sjstaudt chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
I'm really not sure how to feel about Asuma loosing his hand. I like this story otherwise but if there were such highly advanced prosthetics then wouldn't more people question Danzo missing an arm? And a lot more ninja would probably have them with the way they fight
Greatazuredragon chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
ohhh shit, naruto has the forbiden scroll...RUN FOR YOU LIVES!
good story, nice work!
mizukikage chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
O.o

i truly enjoy this story!
Toby860 chapter 12 . 5/17/2013
very nice story.
Trollerer chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
"Shika, how big's your penis?"
"Oh, you know, just a few feet."
LOL