Reviews for Naruto of the Salamander
onijutsu chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
Yeah, pretty sure Kakashi is the worst possible teacher/team leader ever. Well hmm... Actually, Jiraiya might be ahead of him in that regards, at least Kakashi taught him tree walking, Jiraiya had Naruto for like 3 years and he taught him... what exactly?

Seriously, Naruto would have been better sitting in a library reading for a single day than spending all the time he spent with Kakashi and Jiraiya. IMO of course.

I'm glad that you got him away from Sasuke and useless Sakura. Now I don't have to read about him being made fun of, ignored, and not being taught anything in the next chapters!
onijutsu chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
I like how you are obviously putting thought into every aspect of Naruto and his life. The fact that you are using Shadow Clones correctly proves that. I am completely fine with a time skip for training.

I don't really care to see every second of Naruto's initial training. The way you have done it is very enjoyable to read, you have shown how he is training (Shadow Clones/salamander sensei) and both aspects are realistic to his current level of power.

I'm not thrilled with the Konohomaru Corps being around but that is just because I don't care for their characters, but who knows, maybe you are going to make them cool.
onijutsu chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
I"m enjoying this, it has a good pace, no odd filler that makes no sense and a sense of accomplishment! What more could you want at this point?

Totally agree that Jiraiya is a complete loser.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Zanuth chapter 12 . 1/15/2014
I'm sure you hear this all the time, considering the quality of the story - but I really hope you can keep this going at some point; I was hooked and then... noticed this was last updated more than a year ago :(

Looking forward to an update whenever you can - hanging on with baited breath!
Endgames chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
I'm not sure what's canon in the Naruto-verse with regard to elemental strengths and weaknesses, but the standard circle never really made much sense to me. How exactly would wind "cut" lightning? How would lightning "hold firm" against earth? Here's what would make sense:

Fire beats nothing (except wood and ice), but is the most directly offensive and destructive element.
Water beats fire, and may be able to beat (erode) certain earth techniques.
Wind cuts through water, and can control fire but would require a high level of control. Wind may be able to cut through weak earth techniques, but most would hold against it.
Lightening beats (or is conducted through at least) water, and is relatively unaffected by anything else but earth. Lightning, like fire, is largely offensive in nature, but is relatively difficult to control.
Earth holds firm again everything except certain water techniques, but is largely defensive in nature.

Everything should really come down to the physics behind each technique. Wind and water attacks would work fine against mud-clones, but would falter against stone-defenses. Lightning should be able to conduct through water, and would really hurt anyone in a water prison, but would also ground out if the water technique directs the lightning away from the user.
AlekTas chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
Aw, I see it has almost been a year since your last update. I hope you will return to it at some point, as it is quite good and original.
Arina chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
It is sad that is has been nearly a year sense you last posted and stuck in wave While I like this story it was a bit short in chapter 10 as you said and it was really slow moving no fighting doesn't speed things up but when you stick to well this and going on and yet still, more to the point Naruto was thinking of a time when, back then he use to live. All of that slows down a story which makes the story so uninteresting, dull and boring I hope you move away from that as for the reviews being so high when your word count is way below the average of what it should be then I would suggest posting a very huge chapter to even things out especially with how long it has been sense your last post.
DCMatriXHunter chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
if you still write it would be awesome if you would continue this story...it rocks
KingLoitl chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
update story please
Death chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Will there be lemons in this fan-fiction?
Bruce-Man chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
UPDATE PLEASE! This is such a good story!
FF chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
been waiting for an update since 2012 so far none, abandoned?
Sandaime Hokage chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Can't wait to read the final confrontation between Naruto and Zabuza. Really enjoyed reading this, I enjoy fics where Naruto has believable summons. Looking forward to your next update,
Peace Out
Sandaime Hokage
Jose19 chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
I want to see how this story develops because I want to see how Ino falls with Naruto because she is still a fangirl of Sasuke, and she became a much better Kunoichi in Shippuden.
1,026 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »