Reviews for Naruto of the Salamander
Sandaime Hokage chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Can't wait to read the final confrontation between Naruto and Zabuza. Really enjoyed reading this, I enjoy fics where Naruto has believable summons. Looking forward to your next update,
Peace Out
Sandaime Hokage
Jose19 chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
I want to see how this story develops because I want to see how Ino falls with Naruto because she is still a fangirl of Sasuke, and she became a much better Kunoichi in Shippuden.
Jose19 chapter 11 . 8/30/2013
I will say this but I hate Sasuke as a character, and I am not as forgiving as Kishimoto because the only way I will forgive Sasuke is that he grows a set of stones,and decides to give up his life to save the village or his teammates because all I see is a criminal, and I am not sympathetic to his cause. The thing is that Sasuke knew what he was doing in the original story, and if Naruto didn't come in, and save Sakura she would have been dead, and he has more than once tried to kill Naruto, and he was willing to throw everything away to gain power to kill Itachi, and anyone that got in his way he was going to destory them so to me the choice is simple either execute Sasuke as a criminal or lock him up for the rest of his life as a criminal because unlike Kishimoto I don't believe in the fairy Tale that he is weaving that Sasuke will be forgiven because there are things that he did that have no forgiveness, and then Kishimoto insults the readers by saying that Sasuke should be Hokage right like Orochimaru and Madara being Hokage too right.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
I want to see how Naruto is going to change Ino because in her early days she was a fangirl of Sasuke, which pissed me off quite a bit, and this relates to Sakura but she is a lost cause when it comes to this. The problem with the Salamander Summons is that Naruto can't summon the Boss because it would alert Hanzo about him.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
I can't wait to see the reactions of the faces of Jiriaya and Hiruzen when they find out the Summons that Naruto has because they will recognize immediately.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
I want to see how Naruto deals with Ino because he is being paired up with her, which I consider it a interesing pairing but what will happen when Jiraiya finds out that Naruto is summoning the Salamanders because they are fierce rivals towards the Toads, and Minato's summons are the Toads.
Sirzapertin chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
Freakin amazing story line I hope you continue with this story
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
There is no "I"to dot in Naruto's name. He doesn't write it in the roman alphabet.
MajesticAuraKingdom-BlackLotus chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
Good story line !
FairyLightning chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
For naruto's taijutsu I think u should use a okinawan kusarigama as it's 2 Sickles attach to a chain instead of 1 and a iron weight
Spartan000-B TheUnknownWarrior chapter 12 . 6/27/2013
lol i like the creative way you helped Haku lol
Spartan000-B TheUnknownWarrior chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
damn dude, waxing philosophical much? damn good philosophy though lol
sjstaudt chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
I'm really not sure how to feel about Asuma loosing his hand. I like this story otherwise but if there were such highly advanced prosthetics then wouldn't more people question Danzo missing an arm? And a lot more ninja would probably have them with the way they fight
Greatazuredragon chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
ohhh shit, naruto has the forbiden scroll...RUN FOR YOU LIVES!
good story, nice work!
mizukikage chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
O.o

i truly enjoy this story!
1,013 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »