Reviews for Naruto of the Salamander
True Assassins chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
awesome Naruto finally signed the contract now he is gonna be that much more awesome keep up the great work ja for now
karthik9 chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Mozez101 chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
Another good chapter. I really like how quickly you update this story. Looking forward to your next chapter.
The Lord Of Pages chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
I think that these four are the beginning of a legend, and I'm eager to see where this legend will lead. Preferably away from a certain white eyed stalker weirdo, but I digress, cool story, really intrigued to see where you'll lead up to with this.
Sadie chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Nice! I'm looking forward to more of this fic so up dates soon please!
GatorLHA chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Interesting and fascinating story that is well done.

Keep it up
kelnom chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
i really like this story, and cant wait till the next chapter.
Danfrogger chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
good chapter keep up the the good work
glorbag chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Good Story! Wonderful idea to change Naruto's summoning animal preference to salamanders. I have seen a lot of bad stories about Naruto getting Fox summons and all other types of crazy summons but this is believable. The key is to get Naruto to improve but only slowly and not unbelievably. Great Story I look forward to reading your updates!
urfan chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
this seeems like a super fun and interesting story. I hopeto see its continuance.

I liked the cadence, content, character development, and overall narative structure.

my only issue is that I need MOOOOOOAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!
Mozez101 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Another good chapter! Looking forward to your next update!
tstoldt chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
You good sir are amazing I love you. I have wanted a good naruto salamander contract for a long ass time. As long as he is not paired with hinata ino sakura tenten or temari. I also think a kurisagama would be really cool I am just saying u are garunteed a review evey new chapter this is just amazing thank you keep up the awesome and update often
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Good Growth, very believable. Looking forward to Naruto kicking some ass, update soon and good job
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Good start, im looking forward to danzo's reaction about the salamanders, as im sure you know Danzo and Hanzo had a "partnership" ( oh and please dont bash Danzo, im not saying to make him be nice and jolly and everything, but please dont bash him, He is a very misunderstood character) well keep up the good work :) looking forward to reading the next chapter :)
Wolka chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
This is really well done, you've managed to make a competent Naruto who keeps part of his old personality without becoming a douchebag. His improvements have been good but also believable. Looking forward to the next chapter.
1,039 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »