Reviews for Naruto of the Salamander
jjones987 chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
Great
Sadie chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
Ne, ne... Its fun. Could you through more Uzumaki clan type jutsus in there and maybe some history? I love fic's that have a bit of background clan knowledge for Naruto! Hope to see more of this fic soon. Oh- one thing, now that Naruto can make a clone(s) will he be graduating earlier? did he in fact enter the academy earlier than the norm or is he older than the other kids in his class? (seems to me that if he failed twice than he should be 2 years older, but that's just me). will he get another chance to go on a trip with the InoShikaCho families? learn about his parents (i.e. his father), the fact that he holds the Kubi? and what team will he be on now that he is no longer the class dobe? sorry for all the questions they just seemed to pop in my head as i was typing. once again hope to see more soon!
sertry chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
Cool)
tstoldt chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
Amazing unique and original this was the most entertaining I have ever read in a fanfic keep up the good work
True Assassins chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
awesome Naruto finally signed the contract now he is gonna be that much more awesome keep up the great work ja for now
karthik9 chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Mozez101 chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
Another good chapter. I really like how quickly you update this story. Looking forward to your next chapter.
The Lord Of Pages chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
I think that these four are the beginning of a legend, and I'm eager to see where this legend will lead. Preferably away from a certain white eyed stalker weirdo, but I digress, cool story, really intrigued to see where you'll lead up to with this.
Sadie chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Nice! I'm looking forward to more of this fic so up dates soon please!
GatorLHA chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Interesting and fascinating story that is well done.

Keep it up
kelnom chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
i really like this story, and cant wait till the next chapter.
Danfrogger chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
good chapter keep up the the good work
glorbag chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Good Story! Wonderful idea to change Naruto's summoning animal preference to salamanders. I have seen a lot of bad stories about Naruto getting Fox summons and all other types of crazy summons but this is believable. The key is to get Naruto to improve but only slowly and not unbelievably. Great Story I look forward to reading your updates!
urfan chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
this seeems like a super fun and interesting story. I hopeto see its continuance.

I liked the cadence, content, character development, and overall narative structure.

my only issue is that I need MOOOOOOAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!
Mozez101 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Another good chapter! Looking forward to your next update!
1,043 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »