Reviews for Naruto of the Salamander
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Good start, im looking forward to danzo's reaction about the salamanders, as im sure you know Danzo and Hanzo had a "partnership" ( oh and please dont bash Danzo, im not saying to make him be nice and jolly and everything, but please dont bash him, He is a very misunderstood character) well keep up the good work :) looking forward to reading the next chapter :)
Wolka chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
This is really well done, you've managed to make a competent Naruto who keeps part of his old personality without becoming a douchebag. His improvements have been good but also believable. Looking forward to the next chapter.
LincDawg chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Keep up the good work, and update soon.
Naginator chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Very nice liking this a lot looking forward to more
animegamemaster6 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Good chapter. Very believeable. As seen in the series, when Naruto actually tries to learn something, he gets it quick. I'm looking forward seeing where you go with this.
DarkDesh chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Your doing a fantastic job with this story. I have always been intrested in the Salamanders in the Naruto world since they mentioned Hanzo and really like how you are showing them. Keep up the great work.
Culebra del Sol chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
A nice blend of humor, pacing, seriousness and writing. This is a story with potential.

I'd suggest a pairing, but why push off my fetish on you if you have a different one?

Also, I want to say that the weapon is either a claymore or halberd. I haven't watched that many anime shows, so I don't know testicles when it comes to things. That said, those two sound like good names.
unweymexicano chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
I like your idea

I hope you continue the story

Thanks for sharing your story with us!
Krulk chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Nice chapter! You are doing something good most people overpower Naruto to a point that it would be stupid to stay in the academy. You are just adjusting his skills to a level that it is good enough to be strong but not overly powerful.
DelinquentPolarBear chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
awesome was a word that came to my mind after i read this. burrito, as well. but that was because i was hungry- that problem has been fixed, tho. i really like it and can't wait for an update... partially because i don't have a life... cool plot an' stuff!
ClothesOptional chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
I agree with you 100% that Naruto has a huge amount of potential and anything but him killing all akatsuki at the same time can be made believable. That being said, I don't know about him being 'S class' before a time skip, that would be pushing it.
Collin Oshea chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Great chapter, keep up the good work.
King of Konoha chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Man so far nice story I never seen a story where naruto gains the salamanders maybe there is one but it requires him to join Hanzou i think. Now Im going to look for more of this type.. thanks for the idea oh and cant wait for your next installments
ddcj1990 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Nice good chapter I so looking forward to the next one update soon
Knives91 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
As long as it allows him to kill shit better, well, I won't complain.

Top notch chapter. I like the interactions between the characters. Keep at it!
1,026 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »