Reviews for Naruto of the Salamander
ClothesOptional chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
I agree with you 100% that Naruto has a huge amount of potential and anything but him killing all akatsuki at the same time can be made believable. That being said, I don't know about him being 'S class' before a time skip, that would be pushing it.
Collin Oshea chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Great chapter, keep up the good work.
King of Konoha chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Man so far nice story I never seen a story where naruto gains the salamanders maybe there is one but it requires him to join Hanzou i think. Now Im going to look for more of this type.. thanks for the idea oh and cant wait for your next installments
ddcj1990 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Nice good chapter I so looking forward to the next one update soon
Knives91 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
As long as it allows him to kill shit better, well, I won't complain.

Top notch chapter. I like the interactions between the characters. Keep at it!
Tikky Mikk chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Good chapter, I wonder if you will have Naruto use water jutsu often, we have seen what big chakra reservescool water jutsu can do (Kisame vs Bee).
True Assassins chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
great second chap keep up the good work ja ne for now
grimangel163 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Great chapter
vizard chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
do the salamanders have their version of the sage mode and when will naruto learn the kage bunshin?
Sir sleeps all day everyday 12 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Hey man great chapter I liked how you portray the salamander like Pa. Even if it's early will naruto have two elements to use cause sasuke already has fire element when he was younger so I'm guessing you will have naruto do the same?
SanadaTenchi chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
This is a very interesting story and rather unquie keep up the good work. Also is the weapon a sai?
sertry chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
awesome)
karthik9 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
ClothesOptional chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
There really aren't enough GOOD salamander Naruto fics, and by the looks of it this one is going to be good.
DarkFox2 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This story has definitely some real great foundations for a 1000 review masterpiece. Make sure you do not make readers wait a long time for the chapters though. Try to pace it at two chapters a week. I say this from experience that people tend to review less and just overall care lees about the fic when there are long spaces of time between chapters. Also most naruto fics like this make the mistake of having Naruto become so powerful its ridiculous. For one to truly believe in your character there must be three essential things.

1) You must be sensible in Naruto's power increase. No becoming a god in 4 years. Definitely elite jounin bordering on kage if he's Hanzou's apprentice and utilizes kage bunshin for training or something but more than that becomes unbelievable.

2) Naruto must have an adversary. A protagonist needs an antagonist. If not Naruto becomes less real in the minds of the readers.

3) Naruto's attitude must adapt to that of the environment. Tons of fics have an alternate universe for naruto but naruto still has the same personality. Very bad. If he's with Hanzou then Naruto should be about creating a unified world like what Hanzou wanted, not some thing like he was in canon.

More advice is make sure the relationship with Kyuubi and Naruto if you plan on having one is believable to the extent that Kyuubi is evil. It is a fact it is a mass of evil. Begrudging respect and comradeship for Naruto is all I see Kyuubi having for his container.

Sorry if it seems I'm trying to dictate your fic far from it. I'm just using my experience to help you inspire a better thought for this fic. I hope you are successful with this. Update soon for I am curious of how you will take this.
1,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »