Reviews for We've Got It Goin' On
I am literally in tears laughing like I'm dying it was so funny!
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 2/26
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD!
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 1/10
This was hysterical, I couldn't stop laughing at Harvey's response - they have me ...caring lol and after the list Mike had just given about himself, it is true though. There really isn't as much Harvey whump as there is Mike whump, that kinda needs to change. I need a decent Harvey whump...would you consider doing one?
Anyway loved the end with them reading slash hahaha, awesome!
katesari chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Funny! Hahahaha! I always wonder, and I think any fandom needs one like this. Especially that rant is impressive. Almost want to ask where you found half the stories you've not directly mentioned. Knowing myself that I have already read a lot of what you wrote about.
Anyway, enjoyed this and going to see about reading some more suits fanfic.
Bye
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I absolutely love this! It's perfect. And the Backstreet Boys are involved. I can't express how much amazingness is wrapped into this fic. Thank you for being amazing.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
ROFL
you do realize that you found most of the fics i've been reading these last months', right? ;-)
sarky-devotchka chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Loooooved it!
BraveLittleSockMonkey chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This is hilarious! I expected the boys to realize the slash sooner because really? That is mostly what Suits Fanfiction Archive is made of! (-.-) I have read most of the fanfics and Mike is really accurate! Poor Mikey; he needs his Harvey-Bear. •
You did a good job portraying Harvey's noncaring self, Donna's Godly sense and Mike's Adorableness! Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
That was pure friggin' genius, my friend. That is exactly what Harvey would say... "They have me caring..." the fact that I've read many of the fics indirectly mentioned adds to the hilarity.
AnElegantHedgehog chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Best one shot ever !
Reminded me of the supernatural episode where they discovered a series of books written about there lives and find our about ff aswell BRILLIANT can't wait to read your other stories ! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
bwahaha loved it and that last bit was awesome making them read slash
Linaceae chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Oh. My. God...

I laughed so much I almost choked... XD

I love the whole story but the end is just the apotheosis.
Love the way Donna say "let me know when you two discover slash"
I couldn't help but imagin the two of them rushing to their keyboards to find slash stories... And then, become progressively paler and paler.
Ha ha ;D

Well, I could practically take every line and comment them due to the fact that, as I said, I laughed the entire time. But I think I'll end there :)

(however, if one day you are depress for one reason or another, let me know and I'll be happy to praise you :D )
R.A.Rodgers chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
You're a fucking genius.

No, really, you are.
magicbanana123 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
i love the hole but i really love the '' what the fuck?'' and the ''oh god i am never going to unread that'' and the funny part is that i could that happening too! o-0
TeamHarry95 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
HAHAHA this had me laughing so hard, it was hilarious! And I love that you used actual, written Suits Fanfic plots in this, and how you use the actors names for the cases/trials/mergers! You, my friend, have yet to cease to amaze me :)