Reviews for Finally Home
twlightbella chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Aww sweet
nessa01 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Oh my god that was so sweet and sad all at the same time!
EdwardLovesIsabella chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I loved it
JA Mash chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This was beautiful... great job!
momma2fan chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Wow! I have tears! This story was touching and absolutely beautiful. It has my vote!
NatalieVampGirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I loved it and now I'm crying! Such a beautiful story and so well written! Will continue with this once the voting is over? Please consider it!
Auspicious Stars chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
So beautiful :)

AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
That was a beautiful one shot. That situation happends more often than we think and I was touched to see it told so warmly. Loved it...
Fanfichardcore chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Beautiful and so very realistic in so many ways.
TwoWayMirror chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Bittersweet. I loved it even though I wanted to cry when Edward was sent away and didnt get to see his little girl being born(
nello25 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
such a beautiful and emotional story. i really enjoyed it
Twilightlvr1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I really enjoyed this and thought it was very well done. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
sogian chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
OMG! Totally Loved the story! this is one of my favorite! Edward and all the other man that is in the Army are so brave! They live behind their lives to fight for their country! Edward was so happy when he found bella and he would do and give everything for her! She gave him the best gift ever with Hope and he was sorry for not being there, for missing so much of the pregnancy but he has his whole life to make it up to them and he will be there for the children they have after...! Please think about doing a story.. Show us the life after or something... Incredible story! Thank you for charing it with us!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011