Reviews for Cold
Aelan013 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
So perfect fluff
NinjaninaIII chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
ARGHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOUUUUUUU 3 :P

I don't know, why, but this is the first No.6 fanfic i've read (Come to think of it... wtf? WTF? How... what? Huh? But I love no.6... WHAT?)

So, yeah... yummyummm :3 Happyness
Yukirat chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Absolutley loved this story it was so cute and so in character!
I WAS CUT OFF!

Anyways, like I was saying. You should continue it. A scene with Shion in the snow would be nice. Nezumi shoving a snowball down his back and then catching a cold and Nezumi ending having to take care of Shion. :D

-Theressa
Theressa chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
It's true! Humans are warm, but children are warmer. They like a freaken heater right on front of your face. I would know. I have a 12 year old sister and a 10 year old brother who for some reason like sleeping with me in my room- in the basement. So I know how could it can get in the winter underground but with children I think you can literally melt any snow in the room.

Anyway, very sweet story. I wondered if Shion did have a hard time adjusting to the weather, being sheltered probably and all. You should c

Nanami Of Falling Snow chapter 1 . 10/3/2011