Reviews for The Visitor
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 14 . 9/26
oh my golly, walking Quirrell has me in tears, I'm pretty sure I sound like a dying elephant with how hard I'm laughing XD
kaitlin2515 chapter 2 . 8/17
Because who needs 911?
Lucifae chapter 110 . 6/12
it depresses me greatly to learn that the author of this story has died. she had written a wonderful fic, mostly well written, and with a fantastic plot. I don't know if I've ever read a better Harry Potter fanfiction. I hope she rests in peace.
Dottika chapter 14 . 6/10
oooooh GOD i loved this chapter simply brilliant! I actually had to stop reading to laugh :D so great can't wait to read the rest!
Random Lolz 74128 chapter 1 . 6/5
Never read Snape/oc so cant wait to read
Kitty1098 chapter 109 . 6/2
It always happens in threes
Sakura19Haruno95 chapter 110 . 5/19
Hello! New reader here! Just to let you know, if you're still here as I see you haven't updated since 2012. I hope you made a full recovery and I really hope you will continue this story?

It is simply one of the best I've ever read!
I just recently discovered this story and enjoyed every moment of it- It's very sad to hear that the author passed away. This is a very well written fic with good grammar, understanding of the plot and charcter development. I usually never leave reviews, however this story clearly had an extremely dedicated author and their loss is a loss to fanfiction. I recommend this story for an enjoyable read, perhaps a little OOC at times and a few American-British translation issues, but a great story all the same.
For those who are inquiring as to why Lady Sophie of Lalaland has not finished the story it is because the author passed away a few years ago. I've been a huge fan of this story from the beginning and it pains me deeply to have to inform you like this.
Miyukino chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Well, that was sudden and right off the bat. What were you thinking? Your oc comes off very flat and unflattering. I'm doubtful to continue.
Guest chapter 110 . 12/6/2015
Hey! I really love your Fanfic, just finished it some days ago... It' very well written, totally the kind of fanfics I like. Now I'm quite disappointed that you obviously abandoned it I thought you would certainly finish it? Did something happen that changed your mind?
Anyway, the story's great
I wish you all the best! Always9160
PepperCornPie chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
This chapter was cool. I liked her history and wish pain on Mark. The only thing that bugs me is the first chapter...she just outran what was probably going to be a murder, why when she arrived at hogwarts why didn't she at all flip out about Mark? look behind her for him and then notice that shes not outside and in a castle. Which would lead to her noticing Snape and dumledore (which is strange that she just accepted it off the bat. Didn't feel as smooth reading, felt a little forced.) I'm sorry if this Review bugs you but I'm just explaining how as a reader I read it. But hey! you've got 1000 reviews so im looking forward to read the other chapters!
Amberdeengirl17 chapter 33 . 11/14/2015