Reviews for The Visitor
anita03 chapter 109 . 2/10
I only just saw the reviews announcing that the author passed away... I'm nlot sure why I'm posting this but I love this story so much, the songs at the beginning of every chapter and I feel like I lost a friend...

Rest in peace dear author, you are dearly missed here but your story and your characters are wonderful gifts for those of us left behind.

Anne S.
anita03 chapter 110 . 1/28
I love your story and really hope you'll feel better soon and get to finish it. Take care :)
Thatcollegegirl chapter 110 . 1/15
I hope you get to feeling better soon. Sev and Dani deserve a happy ending.
-healing hugs-
I can't wait to see another update. I would log onto my fanfic account but I don't remember my password. :/
I love your writing. Very well written. I found a few mistakes but meh we are all human. Soo again sorry for my terrible grammar. lol
Assasin Nero chapter 109 . 1/5
ooook.
man... this is depressing.. r.I.p..
DamnBlackHeart chapter 110 . 12/5/2014
I love your story! I love the twist that you've done to the cliche of someone falling from world A (our reality) to world B (the fandom's universe). It's refreshing to read, especially in t he way that you've done it. I also love how much deeper the characterization is for the characters we know of and don't know much of. The things they do, say and think seem realistic and very much on point for who they are. I also like how the friendships and relationship are build up over time and not rushed or forced. I also like the fact that there's a bit of a butterfly effect, that not everything can be avoided. That sometimes an attempt to change something that was meant to happen, can't be done - unless of course they want to change an event completely which would result in dire consequences.

You're a good writer with a great story. I do hope that this will one day be completed, but if it isn't then it's okay. I will admired and appreciate the work that you've already done. I'm sure that many others will reread this many times over and use their imagination to figure out how this ends.

It took me two days, lucky I'm a fast reader, to finally finish reading this enjoyable story and at the last chapter posted, I am concern for you. The last time this story was updated it was in July 4, 2012, soon to be three years now. I checked your profile for any updates, but I seen none. In the author's note of this chapter, you've mention that some of your cancer grew back. I truly hope that it's been dealt with, that you've made a full recovery and you've just been living a very happy and busy life. I truly hope so. And thank you for writing this story in the first place.
Elle chapter 110 . 10/25/2014
I love this fic so much hope you'er well and just facing writers block and Guest's comment is just a horrible joke hopefully you can continue with this story soon. cheers and take care.
The Yoshinator chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Please continue writing this! 'Tis a very amazing fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
RIP Lady Sophie of Lalaland, you will be missed by many in this fandom. Your writing was superb. The characters' personalities were so well developed and the story so vivid that it became real and I was transported into your world. This was and will always be the best story that I have ever read in fanfiction. If you would have had the chance to finish this story I could have seen you sticking to cannon by killing Severus and seeing Daniel die for the greater good as well. She would then wake up in her our world to learn that her life was saved by none other than the famous British musician Seth Prince (aka Severus reincarnated in our world). The two would then live happily ever after (Sirius would also pop up on the other side of the veil alive in a Star Treck/Futuristic world). I hope that you are now at peace and with your loved ones in the afterlife.
DeRoziersstory chapter 66 . 7/19/2014
Perfect 3
DeRoziersstory chapter 65 . 7/19/2014
I love this fic so much 3
DeRoziersstory chapter 64 . 7/19/2014
OH SHIT! *squeee*
DeRoziersstory chapter 62 . 7/19/2014
It is definitely realistic; the amount of time their relationship is taking to blossom :) So, well done.
DeRoziersstory chapter 58 . 7/19/2014
Smith and Jones? please tell me this was a direct link to Doctor Who 3
DeRoziersstory chapter 56 . 7/19/2014
I can't help but think this is all very Phantom of the Opera, and this chapter is very Love Never Dies. With Remus as Raoul and Snape as Erik. :) The song "devil take the hindmost' came into mind when they were about to get into their fight :)
DeRoziersstory chapter 55 . 7/19/2014
Yay! things might finally go better... (now kissssss)
1,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »