Reviews for American Honey
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 32 . 3/6
Good CHapter! Awww poor Nikolas! lol Maxie and Johnny love to tag team people! Is Jason hiding something else for Nik? He and Sam are so cute :) Till next time!
palmbeach chapter 32 . 3/4
excellent chapter, can't wait for the next one
accounting professional chapter 32 . 3/3
Great chapter. I loved the sibling interaction.
Frances chapter 31 . 2/25/2014
Love it. Where's the rest? Lol
ktobow chapter 30 . 1/13/2014
Lol poor Nik, he gets no love! Great chapter!
ktobow chapter 28 . 1/9/2014
Awww ssooo sweet! I love it! :) can't wait to read more! This is my favorite story of yours and I loved it so much I just reread it from the beginning before I wanted to read your updates and im so excited to read them!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/30/2013
liked it
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 31 . 12/25/2013
Good Chapter!
accounting professional chapter 31 . 12/24/2013
Great chapter. I loved the couples interaction with each other.
jasonandsam44 chapter 31 . 12/23/2013
Great chapter...seriously funny. Loved them in the woods. Looking forward to more
soapdemon34 chapter 31 . 12/23/2013
The Scorpio are a mess lol. Loved Johnny and Patrick arguing over who gets to be couples partners with Sam. Drunk Sam and Maxie are a hoot. Nikolas is a one man walking disaster. LOL at Maxie, Sam, Nikolas, and Patrick all getting lost in the woods. Robin need to come clean with Patrick about future Emma. Great job on the update.
palmbeach chapter 30 . 11/17/2013
excellent chapter
soapdemon34 chapter 30 . 11/9/2013
LMAO at Patrick having a yt channel and posting the family's antics. I would be pissed too if I was Sam and forced to spend my honeymoon in an rv with my crazy siblings. Nikolas needs therapy. He had to blackmail his wife to go on the trip. I thought the male bonding and the Scorpio sisters hanging out was cute. Lol at Nikolas being happy with Jason and pulling him into an unwilling hug. Good job.
Sawyer.Brooke chapter 30 . 11/9/2013
Ah so happy for Jasam! I want some adorable lovey time with them:)
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 30 . 11/8/2013