Reviews for Overdue Protection
KidzRule chapter 1 . 10/17
I hate it when James and Sirius are vilified to make Snape look good. All three of them plus Remus and Pettigrew are awful, though I admit out of the five Snape is the worst with Lupin a close second.

Interesting story you've written!
Smart of Harry to run away from a hellhole like Hogwarts. :D
rigger42 chapter 4 . 10/17
It never made sense to me they wouldn't want to destroy him even if horcrux still remained if it could send him off another decade...
Schnuff chapter 9 . 9/10
The first chapters of the story are good. But than it looks like your goal was to establish the gay relationship between Sirius and Remus (something that wasn't needed in the story). And after that..you just wanted to finish it.
Oola thayoli pee thinni, sappi pundayan.
belu chapter 9 . 3/31
Es el mejor fanfic que he leido, me encantó, me gusto la trama, el final, todo
myflyingbroomstick chapter 5 . 1/17
I don't really consider this Dumbledore bashing. And I've SEEN Dumbledore bashing at its worst, this was a really good story. You made Albus have to open his eyes and confront his flaws, but the whole world doesn't hate him and you haven't turned him into Voldemort on steroids. Excellent work.
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 9 . 1/17
Perfect. Thank you for this lovely fanfic :)
Excellent. Thank you.
NoSugarForValdez chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
I honestly don't think anyone cares THAT MUCH about exactly when in the week events occur. In fact, if you hadn't told me at the beginning of the chapter, I probably wouldn't have noticed a difference.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
I am willing to make a bet on my life's savinghs that Dumbledore on his private time shoots heroin as that is the kind of mindset that comes out of it.

Of course it's for *medical* reasons I am sure...:) His defense not mine!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
So Moony got whitelisted once
SortingHat chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
If Harry was treated that badly and not welcomed I'd definitely not only leave but go out with a bang.

I'd find out where they store the Hogwarts Express Loco and break in to the round-house to fire it up. Then use the unlocking charm to open access to switching points on the tracks so they will face the way I desire them to in order to escape with the locomotive.

I am sure the Hogwarts Express is stoked by a house elf using some kind of magic coal? Perhaps I've watched Thomas and The Magical Railroad *featuring Shining Time Station* too many times?

That way all I would need to do is regulate the speed and keep an eye out for dangers on the track while the house elf keeps the boiler warmed up.

After explaining to the house elfs that run the train why I'm taking it I am sure they would understand and help me outta there.
secretwhovianpony chapter 9 . 11/29/2016
That was a good story. Also: Yay for Crookshanks and Mrs. Norris!
athenakitty chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
Glad that Harry's' life gotten a lot better. It's a real pity that Marge didn't get her just rewards
Lord Barinthus chapter 9 . 11/16/2016
This was cute and fun. Siri/Mooney as Harry's parents was adorable. You also were much better than many authors at explaining away things instead of leaving something in that wouldn't have been consistent (i.e. Offering a reason for the younger horcrux knowing about its elder.) Most authors get a dozen reviews about an inconsistency/continuity error in a given chapter and then spend a long time in the Author Note the following chap explaining away the issue (which comes across as very lazy and self-indulgent), whereas you avoided that issue by actually writing a well-reasoned and logical story. I so so so appreciated that fact.

After the near-fatal beating he took and the fact that half of Gryffindor had to shell out a small fortune in compensation (making reconciliation on their part unlikely), I do NOT think returning him to Hogwarts was the right choice, but oh well.

All around, good job!